Sarah_loves_mika

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Where is this CazGirl Ive never heard of it :boxed:

Lol, on Canvey Island we have a seafront. Jemma said "no the front is nice!" so I asked her if she meant the "seafront". You've never heard of Canvey? Haha. doesn't say much about my island does it :roftl:

:shocked: Get your map of Great Britain out young lady! :shocked:

now you give the impression that it ISN'T in the north...

:wink2: We all know so much about each other .. god we are a tiny little Island!!!

Im 10 miles from Newcastle on the North East coast

when Freddie DOES, coz he says "north east" !!

:blink:

Dudes, I don't do geography :roftl:

i have a reason. I haven't studied geography since year 9 (which was nearly 5 years ago!) and i dont travel, and i dont drive!

Lol, on Canvey Island we have a seafront. Jemma said "no the front is nice!" so I asked her if she meant the "seafront". You've never heard of Canvey? Haha. doesn't say much about my island does it :roftl:

now you give the impression that it ISN'T in the north...

when Freddie DOES, coz he says "north east" !!

:blink:

Dudes, I don't do geography :roftl:

i have a reason. I haven't studied geography since year 9 (which was nearly 5 years ago!) and i dont travel, and i dont drive!

Yeh serious I dont have a clue where you live :boxed:

I need to lok it up oohh yes :biggrin2:

Now thats true! :biggrin2: , I mean no roundabouts!! :thumbdown:

its not just that, but when I went Florida sept 05, the cars were MANIC!

We'd press the button to cross the road, and the green light was on for ten seconds I'M NOT EVEN JOKING, by which time we had to RUN across the wide road because as soon as the lights turn red, the cars can MOVE again REGARDLESS of whether a person is crossing the road or not! IT'S A DEATH TRAP!!!!

Yeah...we drive on the right side of the road...They drive on the wrong side:mf_rosetinted:

lol

:roftl: :roftl:

yet we're ALMOST the only country who drives on the left :roftl: i know some others do, but the majority drive on the right. It's a strange, strange world. *shakes head*

its not just that, but when I went Florida sept 05, the cars were MANIC!

We'd press the button to cross the road, and the green light was on for ten seconds I'M NOT EVEN JOKING, by which time we had to RUN across the wide road because as soon as the lights turn red, the cars can MOVE again REGARDLESS of whether a person is crossing the road or not! IT'S A DEATH TRAP!!!!

A long time before that, I went to Florida and we got told off by some policemen for walking on the street (pavement) at 1 in the morning, just not done, they told us.

Maybe that has now extended to the daytime too?

My automatic spell checker :biggrin2:

I love Sunday Roasts too...mmmmm can only get the good ones here yup!

Yorkshire pud with beef ... :wub2:

yeah! All about the yorkshire puds! and roast potatoes! and BEEEEEEEEEEEF!

what else is British?

Bangers and mash...dont like mash that much but the sausages are good :D

english breakfast!

and lots of other things I cant remember.

omg, in my lesson "councelling" at college, we had to say things that people didnt already know about us, but we didn't mind them knowing. I told them I hated spelling mistakes and they were like wtf?

:roftl:

so now, every lesson when they see me read they're like "found any spelling mistakes?" "looking for spelling mistakes?" or they say "how do you spell this?"

like today, this girl asked me how to spell warm. O.o

so i said W-A-R-M

and she said "really? It's not an O?" and I said "No...because that spells WORM...as in the animal..."

A long time before that, I went to Florida and we got told off by some policemen for walking on the street (pavement) at 1 in the morning, just not done, they told us.

Maybe that has now extended to the daytime too?

JUST NOT DONE? What kind of excuse is THAT? :roftl:

ah they call it the sidewalk Bab! Weird...