The British and Proud thread!

Sarah_loves_mika

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm British. I'm Proud to be British. Not proud of our government OR Essex though :roftl:

What! Not proud of Essex pfft:thumbdown:

I'm very proud to come from Essex. Chelmsford was voted 8th best place in the UK to live, we have some of the best schools and hospitals, we are 40 mins by train from London, we started the V festival, radio was invented here and Colchester is in the dooms day book, we also have some of the nicest villages, people and pubs!

Be proud of your Essex roots hun!:biggrin2:

:roftl:

my hometown is filled to the brim with chavs and trouble makers. And wannabe hard-nuts and people who can't use standard english. And little girls who clearly haven't heard "Lollipop" if you get me. Everyone knows everyone where I live and it's not necessarily a good thing. News spreads round like wildfire. Even if you don't know someone, you're pretty much guarenteed you know someone who knows them.

I hate it. I really don't belong here. I'm much too sophisticated :mf_rosetinted:

(here's the beginning song from "Beauty and the Beast" by the locals outside...)

Ah, but that's just Canvey! Essex is packed full of picturesque villages and history!

And blondes with white stilletoes. :mf_rosetinted:

I'm very proud to come from Essex. Chelmsford was voted 8th best place in the UK to live, we have some of the best schools and hospitals, we are 40 mins by train from London, we started the V festival, radio was invented here and Colchester is in the dooms day book, we also have some of the nicest villages, people and pubs!

Hahaha. But isn't the likes of Canvey a different story? :roftl: :roftl:

Ah, but that's just Canvey! Essex is packed full of picturesque villages and history!

And blondes with white stilletoes. :mf_rosetinted:

love the stereotyping :roftl:

Yes, Essex has lots of nice houses (like in Benfleet down...erm...Canvey way? Or is it Essex way? I forget. We only have two roads that go off Canvey) They're like, Millionaire houses. Essex is pretty picturesque.

And then you get Canvey. It's a league of it's own!

Isn't Chelmsford the oldest recorded town in England? I think so.

love the stereotyping :roftl:

Yes, Essex has lots of nice houses (like in Benfleet down...erm...Canvey way? Or is it Essex way? I forget. We only have two roads that go off Canvey) They're like, Millionaire houses. Essex is pretty picturesque.

And then you get Canvey. It's a league of it's own!

That why we stuck you on an island :mf_rosetinted:

Ok I may have blonde hair but I don't wear stilettos (well thats cos my feet would hurt too much LOL:naughty:)

I LOVE ESSEX

That why we stuck you on an island :mf_rosetinted:

Ok I may have blonde hair but I don't wear stilettos (well thats cos my feet would hurt too much LOL:naughty:)

I LOVE ESSEX

i own a pair of white stiletto's :boxed: but I'm nowhere NEAR the essex stereotype. I don't even have a true Essex accent.

I'm just normal!

well, normal looking anyway :roftl: