Mika's 2008 Tour

lollipop_monkey

oh, i mistook some words

"i CAN give up a day for meeting Mika" hehe

anyway, yeah, i will give him hot Sam ge tang! it will get him more healthier!!!

oh my god... i really didn't think he would be here....

i can give him MANY KOREAN DELICIOUS FOODS including Sam ge tang!!!!!!

btw, how kind you are!!

i thought... person who is excited to hear his visit to korea is just one, me

.....you know, here no korean, or hiding somewhere:blink:

but you exist!!

i'm happy to meet another person who is happy by his visit to here!!!!!:blush-anim-cl:

I am just across the water...maybe I will be a super-fan and go to Korea for Mika's concerts....have to think about it....but it is cheap and not far from Tokyo..

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My luck, I'll get stuck being the sober driver.

Meanwhile you and Mika will be in the back giggling uncontrollably while he flicks the hair at the back of my neck and ruptures into even more laughter.

Edit: And I've added a photo.

hannahmika.jpg

:lmfao::lmfao: Fantastic!

Never mind all that. Mika needs a good rest. Why can't he do some televised stuff, maybe some televised concerts that could be shown in a few countries, and just have a break from all the touring for about 6 months?

You could see, in the DVD, how much it takes out of him!!!

This is Mika's job. If he can't hack touring he needs to find another way to earn a living. There's already the Koko performance, Somerset House and Olympia recorded. He can't just keep televising concerts, he needs to support his album with live shows.

I don't know if you've ever seen Mika live, but it is NOTHING like watching it on TV. There is no way to replicate the experience of being in the same room with him while he's singing on a recording.

If I hadn't seen Mika live, I wouldn't even own a copy of LiCM, muchless be hanging around the MFC and flying off to London to catch more gigs.

I was saddened to see some things on the DVD as well but those were very early days. His schedule was a mess and while he was gaining momentum, he certainly wasn't enjoying the success he has now.

He has been totally different on stage the past several weeks. He gets so excited by the response he receives from the audience he's practically jumping out of his skin. I think performing live is as much of a high for him as it is for the fans, even if the daily stuff wears him down sometimes.

This is Mika's job. If he can't hack touring he needs to find another way to earn a living. There's already the Koko performance, Somerset House and Olympia recorded. He can't just keep televising concerts, he needs to support his album with live shows.

I don't know if you've ever seen Mika live, but it is NOTHING like watching it on TV. There is no way to replicate the experience of being in the same room with him while he's singing on a recording.

If I hadn't seen Mika live, I wouldn't even own a copy of LiCM, muchless be hanging around the MFC and flying off to London to catch more gigs.

I was saddened to see some things on the DVD as well but those were very early days. His schedule was a mess and while he was gaining momentum, he certainly wasn't enjoying the success he has now.

He has been totally different on stage the past several weeks. He gets so excited by the response he receives from the audience he's practically jumping out of his skin. I think performing live is as much of a high for him as it is for the fans, even if the daily stuff wears him down sometimes.

ops!..why i've quoted this?:naughty:

{now I've only to win a lottery and visit country I've never been..not only for Mika :insane:}

I thought I'd start a new thread in case the info got buried in the "Mika's on Radio 2" thread.

Mika was on BBC Radio 2 at 2:55pm local time, and he told the interviewer that he's going to be playing the following places after the UK tour:

• China
  • United States
  • Japan
  • Korea (possibly)
  • New Zealand
  • Australia

Now, we sit and wait for dates!

:biggrin2:

But...but..but...

What about Portugal???

:crybaby:

He gets so excited by the response he receives from the audience he's practically jumping out of his skin. I think performing live is as much of a high for him as it is for the fans, even if the daily stuff wears him down sometimes.

That is exactly what I noticed during the concerts I've been to over the last few weeks. Especially in Dusseldorf - the one that was so close to cancellation, he wasn't feeling well at all - and Glasgow - his first performance in the UK since ages. It's an addiction for us to see him perform and at the same time it seems that it's an addiction for him to give himself for 200% on stage. Not that I don't like it... :wink2:

That is exactly what I noticed during the concerts I've been to over the last few weeks. Especially in Dusseldorf - the one that was so close to cancellation, he wasn't feeling well at all - and Glasgow - his first performance in the UK since ages. It's an addiction for us to see him perform and at the same time it seems that it's an addiction for him to give himself for 200% on stage. Not that I don't like it... :wink2:

I'm so happy about this because when I made my plans to go to London I couldn't imagine how I was going to have the stamina to get through 3 days. Now I think that the energy of Mika and the audience will be enough of an adrenaline rush to keep me going.

I've been whinging for months that it would be easier if he played a seated venue in Toronto but I hope now that they can still squeeze his show into a large club. I think the kind of restraint imposed by security in seated venues would be a huge letdown for him (and me) after the scale and vibe he experienced on this European tour.

Hmm - so what does that mean for us Mika-virgins who have yet to see a gig? That we are, in fact, going to need therapy when our time comes? :roftl:

That made me smile.

Hmm - so what does that mean for us Mika-virgins who have yet to see a gig? That we are, in fact, going to need therapy when our time comes? :roftl:

You? Quite possibly. Suzanne? Without a doubt! :naughty:

I almost didn't go to the gig that night because it was cold and I just couldn't be arsed. But when he came out on stage...I just stared at his face for the first 5 minutes trying to reconcile how that sound could possibly be coming out of his mouth. Unbelievable.

I expect it's going to be exponentially more mindblowing this time around due to being a fan and the scale of his show.

I'd snowboard to the concert.

But I'd most likely fall on my ass before I got out of my driveway. Then I'd lay there all dramatic like "IT'S NOT WORTTTHHHHH ITTTTT!"

I'd snowboard to the concert.

But I'd most likely fall on my ass before I got out of my driveway. Then I'd lay there all dramatic like "IT'S NOT WORTTTHHHHH ITTTTT!"

And then Mika will drive by seeing you on the floor in bright clothes and goes,"Oh dear, I must help this good little Catholic girl!"