MIKA @ Birmingham Carling Academy: 22-11-2007 -- REVIEWS!

dcdeb

Thank you everyone for the lovely comments about Alice.

-I have just shown her and now she's really embarassed!

I am being a very mother today and have kept her off school. We didn't get home until 2am, so she was too tired to go. My husband took our son to school and Alice and I cuddled up under the duvet and talked about last night.

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you everyone for the lovely comments about Alice.

-I have just shown her and now she's really embarassed!

I am being a very mother today and have kept her off school. We didn't get home until 2am, so she was too tired to go. My husband took our son to school and Alice and I cuddled up under the duvet and talked about last night.

aww bkess- makes me wnt to cry!! :):wub2:

Mika Mad pushed in :P (you know I'm joking!)

Sorry, I did sort of push in this time!

Thanks for letting us in.

..........in my defence I have to say that because it was Alice's only chance to see him I was a mum on a mission!:naughty:

I promise never to push in on you again Mikafish (I'll make sure I do it behind you next time!:biggrin2: )

=-Jennie-;859538]One poiint he climbed on the barrier directly in front of me and I put my hand out...naturally. Which ended up going up his T-shirt (I honestly didn't mean it to!) So I had Mika stomach sweat all over me hahaha.

QUOTE]

You'll probably won't shower for a long time now.....:naughty:

ow wow MM - you got her to the front - did they not have an age restriction for the standing area???

No, there weren't any restrictions in Birmingham. I think that they had to go on the balcony in Glasgow didn't they?

She wasn't squashed at all (except possibly by me!:naughty: )

No, there weren't any restrictions in Birmingham. I think that they had to go on the balcony in Glasgow didn't they?

She wasn't squashed at all (except possibly by me!:naughty: )

They were supposed to not let under 14s in the downstairs area...I remember them stopping a few in May... But I think it's be pretty hard to say no to her! She's too cute haha

Thanks for all the reports!! Jennie your pictures are really

great!! MM - your daughter is lucky to have a "cool" Mum

like you!! Gorgeous picture :thumb_yello:

I am so uncool it's not true!

You should have seen me last night, Carri would have had a fit! -I went in a black cab and a McDonalds for the first time last night.

I've just remebered a funny moment when I was in the queue in Mcdonalds about midnight. I was trying to text Ian and a really dodgy-looking bloke behind me looked over my shoulder and said "cor, you phone's really old isn't it, I had one of those years ago!):naughty:

That's how cool I am!

You should have seen me last night, Carri would have had a fit! -I went in a black cab and a McDonalds for the first time last night.

I've just remebered a funny moment when I was in the queue in Mcdonalds about midnight. I was trying to text Ian and a really dodgy-looking bloke behind me looked over my shoulder and said "cor, you phone's really old isn't it, I had one of those years ago!):naughty:

That's how cool I am!

Hhahhaaa. Probably a good thing - he was probably planning on stealing it if it was a new one...

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=OJ5x9G4FYyA

Any Other World (sorry...you can hear me singing almost as much as Mika :S)

I have a really good quality version but had to shrink it down for youtube because it was about 60 times over the file size limit....

They were supposed to not let under 14s in the downstairs area...I remember them stopping a few in May... But I think it's be pretty hard to say no to her! She's too cute haha

I didn't realise that.

I was so desperate to get her to the front that they were probably too scared to stop me!:naughty: There were several small kids downstairs, so maybe they decided not to enforce the rule because Mika fans aren't as dangerous as their usual crowd...........usually!

That's how cool I am!

To us here - you are supercool :biggrin2:

And we know best!!!! :naughty:

Hhahhaaa. Probably a good thing - he was probably planning on stealing it if it was a new one...

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=OJ5x9G4FYyA

Any Other World (sorry...you can hear me singing almost as much as Mika :S)

I have a really good quality version but had to shrink it down for youtube because it was about 60 times over the file size limit....

That's pretty good quality anyway, Jennie!

It's a shame that you were so close to the "I love you Mika" girl. I would like to have gagged her!

-maybe that girl is a forum member, but I guess she's not. If she is and she's reading this...............please shut up next time!!!

That's pretty good quality anyway, Jennie!

It's a shame that you were so close to the "I love you Mika" girl. I would like to have gagged her!

-maybe that girl is a forum member, but I guess she's not. If she is and she's reading this...............please shut up next time!!!

They were standing just behind me and I was trying so hard not to turn around and yell at them :sneaky2: Especially since whenever Mika looked when they said something he seemed to be looking at me... I hope he didn't think it was me shoutung stuff!

To us here - you are supercool :biggrin2:

And we know best!!!! :naughty:

Thank you Wendi!!!

So uncool, I'm cool, I like that!

I'm happy to be back in my quiet life as a country bumpkin now. I'm done with cities, airports, and motorways for a long time now

................until the next tour is announced, anyway!

that reminds me, he said last night that he's doing Korea next year. I don't fancy a mini-break there!

They were standing just behind me and I was trying so hard not to turn around and yell at them :sneaky2: Especially since whenever Mika looked when they said something he seemed to be looking at me... I hope he didn't think it was me shoutung stuff!

A good case for carrying chubby bunnies marshmallows with you -

you would know "where" to put them!!!! :sneaky2::naughty:

Thank you Wendi!!!

I'm happy to be back in my quiet life as a country bumpkin now. I'm done with cities, airports, and motorways for a long time now

that reminds me, he said last night that he's doing Korea next year. I don't fancy a mini-break there!

There are a few Korean fans here - and they will be over the moon!!!! :biggrin2:

Not only were they loud, but they shouted at all the most inappropriate moment. The silences and pauses in his songs are important too and I don't want them filled buy some screecher who wants his babies!

I'm going to attempt to post my favourite photo of the night, which probably isn't what you want to see, but I want to show off!:naughty:

.........then if it works, I promise to post some of the gig.

Sorry if it comes out huge, it's all I can do!

071014Ians40thontheGower046.jpg

:wub2: :wub2: :wub2:

this is the most wonderful picture ever!

That's how cool I am!

i'm quoting this because we share the same problem, don't we? :naughty:

MM, i am so happy for yr little one!

this gig is really something different for you, isn't it? talking about a mika gig with yr 7 daughter...how weird is this? :naughty:

Cool or not, I’m sure you are a great mother!:biggrin2:

This will be a big memory for her.

I can still remember when my mother took me to the movies one evening, it was the first time I got to see a film that wasn’t a children’s film and still I remember how exiting it was.:blush-anim-cl:

I think it is a beautiful thing to share interests with your children!:thumb_yello:

There are a few Korean fans here - and they will be over the moon!!!! :biggrin2:

are there really?

I didn't know!

I hope that they're not offended by what I wrote. Korea is far too far for me to go, but besides which, I wouldn't be able to eat anything there. Apparently it's one of the worst places in the world to find vegetarian food.

I have nothing against the people, butI have to eat!:naughty:

are there really?

I didn't know!

I hope that they're not offended by what I wrote. Korea is far too far for me to go, but besides which, I wouldn't be able to eat anything there. Apparently it's one of the worst places in the world to find vegetarian food.

I have nothing against the people, butI have to eat!:naughty:

The only reason I know is because of the petition!!

Amazing insight in to some of the varied places Mika

fans come from :thumb_yello:

Thank you Wendi!!!

debbie said she is waiting for us.....:fisch:

Cool or not, I’m sure you are a great mother!:biggrin2:

This will be a big memory for her.

I can still remember when my mother took me to the movies one evening, it was the first time a got to see a film that wasn’t a children’s film and still I remember how exiting it was.:blush-anim-cl:

I think it is a beautiful thing to share interests with your children!:thumb_yello:

Yes, Mika is our first common interest. It's really lovely to have something that we can do together that we both really enjoy.:biggrin2: