MIKA @ Birmingham Carling Academy: 22-11-2007 -- REVIEWS!

dcdeb

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

are there really?

I didn't know!

I hope that they're not offended by what I wrote. Korea is far too far for me to go, but besides which, I wouldn't be able to eat anything there. Apparently it's one of the worst places in the world to find vegetarian food.

I have nothing against the people, butI have to eat!:naughty:

No, there are lots of vegie foods in Korea!! You would be amazed how much "regular" stuff you can get over here in Asia. We have international supermarkets selling imported stuff (at a price of course) and many people can live just as if they never left home.

But where's the fun in that.

When in Rome....or when in Seoul....

MM: now, how happy I am of that!!!!! I'm just in awe, sincere. I'm giggling to myself. it's simply FANTASTIC alice got to meet him!!! :thumb_yello: i KNOW what's behind it (last time disappointment) and I got a little one who would LOVE to be int he same sit.. so I truly feel for ya, pls, send her a hug from me!! :wub2:

awww... bexx, you look GRAND in that outfit!! very pretty! :thumb_yello: and tia, love the wig! fits ya very nicely.

I am so uncool it's not true!

You should have seen me last night, Carri would have had a fit! -I went in a black cab and a McDonalds for the first time last night.

I've just remebered a funny moment when I was in the queue in Mcdonalds about midnight. I was trying to text Ian and a really dodgy-looking bloke behind me looked over my shoulder and said "cor, you phone's really old isn't it, I had one of those years ago!):naughty:

That's how cool I am!

I KNOW that phone and it's not dodgy at all1 I'm very grateful to it.. :naughty::biggrin2:

the pics are incredible, everyone! really good, really clear shots! thx a lot for sharing. cannot wait for london! too bad I could not see ya again, sarah and bexx. look forward to see tia again though :wink2:

:thumbdown: that is horrible! i hate people who talk/yell stupid stuff during concerts and inappropriate stuff is just worse. It would of taken all my self control not to tell them off.

I was there lastnight and people was screaming out stuff,but did you also see mika and his band mates laugh when someone called out 'mika your fit'.people were calling out on different songs,i think it must be a great buzz to have people calling out your name.If it wasnt for us lot there would be no mika,but i do agree they should not call out when a sad song is on.

Thank you everyone for the lovely comments about Alice.

-I have just shown her and now she's really embarassed!

I am being a very mother today and have kept her off school. We didn't get home until 2am, so she was too tired to go. My husband took our son to school and Alice and I cuddled up under the duvet and talked about last night.

You can tell her there's nooo need to be embarrassed at all because she's a very pretty girl! I totally understand why Mika insisted in taking a pic with her :wink2:

I really do not like it when people call out during Any Other World or Over My Shoulder, I much prefer to hear Mika singing them, than hearing people shouting out things, it takes away from the songs to me.

I really do not like it when people call out during Any Other World or Over My Shoulder, I much prefer to hear Mika singing them, than hearing people shouting out things, it takes away from the songs to me.

I don't understand english but i agree with the penguin...

the PROFESSIONAL PENGUIN is always and everywere (in the queue, in the south polo, in the airplane) on-line... :shocked:

That is sooooo cute!!! :wub2:

I agree !they are adorable!:wub2:

They are both lovely, MikaMad!:wub2:

:wub2: :wub2:

this is the most wonderful picture ever!

A agree 100% with all the previous comments!

This picture is really amazing! I love it! :wub2:

Thank you everyone for the lovely comments about Alice.

-I have just shown her and now she's really embarassed!

I am being a very mother today and have kept her off school. We didn't get home until 2am, so she was too tired to go. My husband took our son to school and Alice and I cuddled up under the duvet and talked about last night.

She doesn't have to be embarassed, we all think Alice is a lovely girl! :wink2:

I'm going to attempt to post my favourite photo of the night, which probably isn't what you want to see, but I want to show off!:naughty:

.........then if it works, I promise to post some of the gig.

Sorry if it comes out huge, it's all I can do!

071014Ians40thontheGower046.jpg

This is one of the cutest pics ever!!!

I was a wonderful night and I would totally recommend taking your children to a gig if they love Mika. Alice will remember last night forever.

……………………………and there is one more piece of news, but it’s not mine to tell. You’ll have to wait for someone else’s surprise!

What a tease, MM! I can't wait to hear!

But I'm so pleased for you and Alice!

I'll tell you what, I'm sitting here looking at this photo of your

daughter with Mika and I'm nearly in tears -- it's so precious! Thanks

so much for sharing it -- it's almost breaking my heart! :wub2:

debbie said she is waiting for us.....:fisch:

I am! I'm ready -- if you want to come right now! :thumb_yello:

I bet that you and Kath will be the first to book flights!

I really don't think that I could go that far, but never say never............

Or, as someone we know says: WHY NOT? :naughty:

Its a wonderful thought - next Oldling get together - USA :shocked::naughty:

Yesssssssssssssssss! Let's do it! :roll1:

Thanks again for ALL the pics and stories, MM!

Made my morning!

dcdeb

hey pengu,we are hoping to hear more juicy stuff from you

so ur going to the gig today?

Have to wait 'til 6pm, guest list doesn't come down 'til then.

How juicy do you want it?LOL!

It's already been said by most people here but that picture of Mika with Alice is just soooo adorable!

You can't tell she's starstruck either, she looks very cool in a "yeah, I'm taking a picture with Mika now, no biggy" kind of way. :biggrin2:

It's already been said by most people here but that picture of Mika with Alice is just soooo adorable!

You can't tell she's starstruck either, she looks very cool in a "yeah, I'm taking a picture with Mika now, no biggy" kind of way. :biggrin2:

Yes thought so, it was more like: 'be proud, Mika, you get a pic with me :mf_rosetinted: '

Deb is the only person who has picked up on my teaser about something big happening. You will have to wait until later this evening to find out what, but it will be worth the wait!:glasses2:

Oh but I did see that.. I just tried to ignore it as I'm really not a patient person and things like these drive me insane.

So thanks for bringing it up again. :sneaky2::bleh:

Deb is the only person who has picked up on my teaser about something big happening. You will have to wait until later this evening to find out what, but it will be worth the wait!:glasses2:

I wondered if I had missed it somewhere - and then thought

some kind person would take pity on a dotty Oldling if I had missed

anything really important!! :blush-anim-cl::bleh: