Mikagasmic Pics - Part 5

vanessa

Did the Mikagasmic Pic Thread just become the Mikaturnoff Pic Thread? Am I the only one who finds the following pics far from attractive? :mf_rosetinted:

I don't find them totally unattractive, but they aren't the best, either. A shirtless Mika is always a good thing, but I'm not too keen about those faces he's making. I love a happy, smiley Mika. :biggrin2:

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't find them totally unattractive, but they aren't the best, either. A shirtless Mika is always a good thing, but I'm not too keen about those faces he's making. I love a happy, smiley Mika. :biggrin2:

he's a showman, he's just putting on a show...it really does reveal how comfortable he is in front of his audience... when he doesn't care about looking pretty anymore, that's sexy:mf_lustslow:

he's a showman, he's just putting on a show...it really does reveal how comfortable he is in front of his audience... when he doesn't care about looking pretty anymore, that's sexy:mf_lustslow:

Oh no, of course. I know exactly what you're saying. I know he's putting on a show, and it is fun to look at those "action" shots! He puts so much energy into his shows, and these pictures really display that. I do love those pictures, I just don't necessarily see them as totally "Mikagasmic", that's all. :thumb_yello:

So looking unattractive is attractive? Mika fans have invented their own form of logic. :naughty:

Number 5 already!:naughty:

Liveun.jpg

rockhal.jpg

OHHH I love that pics!! :thumb_yello: ....:wub2: but I couldn't help looking carefully the first one...:naughty: ...don't worry girls, he has all the things he should in his place. I still don't know why we doubted in the other thread! haha:bleh:

why wonderful???? :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

I dunno...they're the ones he wore at the gig in Lille...but for sure they're really beautiful with that stripes on the sides! and they suit him very well...:naughty: