Salaam!

Dounia

Salaam (= Peace in Arabic) y'all!

I am Dounia from the Netherlands and I joined the MikaFanClub because i dig his authentic music! And i think Mika is what today's young generations around the globe are all about! He's international, individual, intelligent, intro-&extrovert, unique, creative, down-to-earth, realistic&dreamy, strong-willed, loves-to-laugh, non-judgemental, impulsive&contemplative (is that the right word? as in 'thinks a lot'?) artist and naturally, so is his work!

Peace and love,

Dounia ^_^

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am Dounia from the Netherlands and I joined the MikaFanClub because i dig his authentic music! And i think Mika is what today's young generations around the globe are all about! He's international, individual, intelligent, intro-&extrovert, unique, creative, down-to-earth, realistic&dreamy, strong-willed, loves-to-laugh, non-judgemental, impulsive&contemplative (is that the right word? as in 'thinks a lot'?) artist and naturally, so is his work!

Peace and love,

Dounia ^_^

Hi Dounia! Welcome! I'm sure you will love it here! Yeah, that's a very good word actually.....:thumb_yello:

Thanx babuccia, vanessa, mercurygirl and Sarah Lollipop :blush-anim-cl:

All the people from MikaFanClub are so loving, it's great to be here :wink2:

There's so much to explore at the MFC :blink:, I hope I won't get lost :biggrin2:

Mika can be really proud :punk: of his fans!

Thanx babuccia, vanessa and mercurygirl :blush-anim-cl:

All the people from MikaFanClub are so loving, it's great to be here :wink2:

There's so much to explore at the MFC :blink:, I hope I won't get lost :biggrin2:

Mika can be really proud :punk: of his fans!

I think he is:wink2:

Peace and love,

Dounia ^_^

Salam my dear, and welcome on board :*

:wub2: Queenie, uhsofamous, Rainbow Sky, Mika Freaka =), esperia75, sweet, AnnaMariaPetra, desert_rose, Akim... y'all are such :thumb_yello: sista's (and bro?) u make me :blush-anim-cl: !!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll pull a Mika-trick now and answer u in the 3 languages u used:

Shukran!!!

Thanks!!!

Bedankt!!!

Big hugs for y'all :wub2:

Peace and love,

Dounia ^_^

Ahlaanu sahlaan Dounia! Welcome on the MFC deck and enjoy yourself. Where are you from originally? I`m just curious.

BTW your reasoning above is eloquent. Those are also reasons why I like him and his music.