uhsofamous

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah exactly!! Vedrana got the best part....... the part that wasn't allowed into the dream :das::roftl:

Oh and you spelt my name the real way :blush-anim-cl:

Poor Vedrana!She's Reid's biggest fangirl and she wasn't in your dream!:naughty:

It's good I spelt it the real name, otherwise I would be very ashamed...:blush-anim-cl:

Have you seen his new pic on myspace?

Dragana have you heard the girl?! I got the BEST part! Too private to be in someone else's dream! :bleh:

(neeve is it - someone else's or someone's else dream or something third?:blink:)

I really don't know if it's the best part when he even doesn't know your name!:bleh:

Hey ladies!!

had a lovely weekend with my friend, went to a lot of places I hadn't been before, it was nice, and it was sunny! But I'm tiiiired now!!

not sure who you talking about, but here's some guy to whom purple really suits...

reid.jpg

Have fun weekend with your friend Neeve and rest of you girls!

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwh thanks!! :wub2:

Poor Vedrana!She's Reid's biggest fangirl and she wasn't in your dream!:naughty:

It's good I spelt it the real name, otherwise I would be very ashamed...:blush-anim-cl:

Have you seen his new pic on myspace?

hehe

no I must check it out.....

Dragana have you heard the girl?! I got the BEST part! Too private to be in someone else's dream! :bleh:

(neeve is it - someone else's or someone's else dream or something third?:blink:)

hehehe!

No I just meant that Vedrana had spelt my name right - it's properly spelt Niamh but I write it like Neeve because that's how it's pronounced!

Hey ladies!!

had a lovely weekend with my friend, went to a lot of places I hadn't been before, it was nice, and it was sunny! But I'm tiiiired now!!

Good for you! I haven't left my house for the whole weekend:thumbdown:

No I just meant that Vedrana had spelt my name right - it's properly spelt Niamh but I write it like Neeve because that's how it's pronounced!

now I'm completely lost :blink: I mean I understand all about your name, I know how to pronounce it and write it, but I asked is it correct to say "someone else's dream" or "someone's else dream"

Good for you! I haven't left my house for the whole weekend:thumbdown:

now I'm completely lost :blink: I mean I understand all about your name, I know how to pronounce it and write it, but I asked is it correct to say "someone else's dream" or "someone's else dream"

oooh now i understand! sorry :blush-anim-cl:

The right way is "someone else's dream" :thumb_yello:

Neither do I!That's why I'm having a feeling that my head is going to blow up!:blowup:

oh you'd better get outside then!!

How is the weather therenow? It's sunny and warmish here!!

oooh now i understand! sorry

The right way is "someone else's dream"

oh you'd better get outside then!!

How is the weather therenow? It's sunny and warmish here!!

Weather is insane lately, first about ten days ago it was warm and sunny, 16-18 degrees, practically spring, and than few days ago temperature went down to zero, it started to snow and hasn’t stopped for more than 24 hours, today it rained almost whole day.

And now there are like blocks of snow and ice falling off the roofs, I guess because of that rain and a bit higher temperature. It makes quite scary sound when hits the ground, it made me jump of my chair couple times today. Weather forecast says this rain will turn into the snow during night.

(now I wonder why I bothered you with whole story, I imagine you’ll reconsider if you’re gonna ask about weather ever again :naughty: maybe I should have just say oh, it’s nice, thank you!:naughty:)

Btw, I watched first episode of third season today, it was good and all that, but… I wait a week for an episode and than like two Reid’s lines! :sneaky2: And on top of all that, that blond bi.ch suspended Hotch! :sneaky2: (:naughty:)

• 2 weeks later...
definately definately. :wub2:

have you seen his (now i mean matthew gray's) website? its cool how he paints all that stuff. but his artwork is almost a little too weird for my liking though. :roftl:

I know, I love how the site is so personalised, but yeah, to be honest I'm not a big fan of the actual art :roftl:

Hi girls! I actually like his drawings :blink:

To be honest more than someone elses cartoonlike :fisch::blush-anim-cl:

and tomorow new episode for me!:boing:

really?? woah!!

I'm just about to watch a new episode now, yaaaay!!

I'm also excited because I'm going to the USA on Wednesday - I've been accepted into two postgrad courses there and I'm going to visit both universities to decide!! I'm going to Texas and then LA!

I presume Criminal Minds is filmed in Hollywood?...... :das: hahaha

I hope you're all well!!

xxx

really?? woah!!

I'm just about to watch a new episode now, yaaaay!!

I'm also excited because I'm going to the USA on Wednesday - I've been accepted into two postgrad courses there and I'm going to visit both universities to decide!! I'm going to Texas and then LA!

I presume Criminal Minds is filmed in Hollywood?...... :das: hahaha

I hope you're all well!!

xxx

Niamh, that's great!!! Congratulations! Have safe trip and also have some fun there!

Niamh, that's great!!! Congratulations! Have safe trip and also have some fun there!

I'm having a wonderful time here, Austin is great! Heading to LA tomorrow :punk::punk:

how is everyone?

xxx

I'm having a wonderful time here, Austin is great! Heading to LA tomorrow

how is everyone?

xxx

great, I'm glad to hear that!:punk: And I also heard the rumor about some Texas boy...:fisch:

have fun in LA, I think they (CM) are shooting these days there so...open four eyes, you never know to whom you might run into :das::naughty:

are you going to make that decision and stay in USA now or those courses are starting sometime later so you're coming back? Oh, I can't even imagine how complicated your location will get now!:naughty::wink2: