Perez Has Just Announced Mika is Touring Canada and the States

Valelia

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:roftl: That cracked me up. I watched that 'Another Gay Movie' he was talking about with two of my gay friends. That was a pretty funny day. We watched it in the suite of my dorm and I kept on grabbing for the remote to turn it down during the more sexual scenes because I didn't want people walking by wondering what was going on. :roftl: My friend who owned the movie turned to me and I thought he said, "turn your head." I watched the scene and said after, "what? I don't have a problem with gay people obviously." They both cracked up because he said, "turn it down!" :blush-anim-cl::doh:

Looks like I'll have to get together with my friends and watch the sequel now. :roftl:

Thanks for posting! It just made me even more antsy. :wink2: Maybe in a couple weeks we'll know the dates then a couple weeks later we'll know where. I can see that happening. :naughty:

Thanks for posting this!! :biggrin2:

:ot: Perez quite often comes across as sad - even when he laughs

a lot. Hope things go well for him!!

haha...he count mika's coming as one of his exciting news :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

Movie. MTV new year eve. MIKA.

3M XDDDDD

and he looks so diff in the video :boxed: :boxed:

YAY!!!!!!!!!!

TOURING CANADA AND THE USA

TOURING IS THE WORD OF THE DAY

VANCOUVER PLEASE!!!!!!!!!

Vancouver is so close to me that I could leave the same day and go to the concert after work. (providing I leave early)

Vancouver is so close to me that I could leave the same day and go to the concert after work. (providing I leave early)

That wouldn't allow for early queuing though...? Unless the venue is seated, then that won't matter, of course.

Vancouver is so close to me (at least compared to all the other places that he might go to) that the only way I won't go is if I'm still in California if/when he plays Vancouver...