dcdeb

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Morning oldlings....

chickadee, sometimes i'm so happy me and my hubby are only child...and just my father to look after...am i a xmas grinch???

no, that's not true..i miss a crowded family, and my kids too....

but when i hear ppl whining this way, a part of me is glad we are just the 4 of us (plus daddy)...

wendi, just another day without you?....i love you today more than yesterday and less than tomorrow...

oh

can anyone pls point me in the right direction to find the thread talking about the article/photo shot of mika as a wicked angel? vicky's sig is upsetting my work morning! :shocked::mf_lustslow:

have a good day anyone...back to work now...:thumbdown:

Morning all

quick hello before getting on with my essay !:thumbdown:

Robi

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10721

got to mikasgmic pictures part 5 thread , lots of the angel picutres there :wub2:

He looks so devilish !!!:angel_not::devil:

Dutch subtitles! That's from the interview he did in a hotel room in Amsterdam in March. :naughty:

Morning my lovely Oldlings! Is the forum playing up? It's a bit slow!

Robi! Happy belated birthday for your son! Forgot about it because of this hectic weekend... :blush-anim-cl:

OK, back to work!

Hi Blue

what does it say ?

:wink2:

Good morning any and all Oldlings present!

Just stopping by for a bit before I head out to hit the mall (shudder)

and try to finish my shopping. Very windy here, but luckily no snow --

my parents have lots and further north of them was hit very hard, more

than 12 inches!

Robi, was it your son's birthday? How did I miss that? Sorry. :(

BTW, have you seen that Mika cancelled the Australian V Festival dates? The

reason is "recording commitments", as in the new album is being worked

on! :woot_jump:

dcdeb

kath asked me to post this text she got from wendy:

'Hi there. Glad your head is better. Been to hospital. Have upped my calcium channel blockers and given me morphine based pain killers. Hopefully that will help. Getting really fed up. Cant read or watch tv so each day is so long. Long to get back on forum. lol Wx'

God bless you wendi! you still can type 'lol'....

i'm sad.

Hello.......thanks Robi...haven't read back so not sure if I have missed anything..hi to everybody.

Yes poor Wendi.......I keep sending her all our love...I hope she is back with us soon.

Hope to see you all later x

Hi, Just had a quick read back....Robi..Happy Birthday to your son..which one was it? Christmas birthdays eh...Ab's is 23rd...nightmare!

Mika as a angel....and on a bed..too much for me tonight!

Have just sorted out some flowers for Wendi from MFC..should be delivered Wednesday..I hope they help her to feel a bit better.

Just had to save the Ausiie clip as I can't hear it on this PC..can't work out how to turn the sound on..durr! Will listen next time..how lovely of them!

OK..got to go..can't sit in here being anti social all night..unfortunately! Carri...how was the film?

Good night all....hope to see you tomorrow and I hope it isn't long before I get my new laptop! xxxxx

Hi oldlings.

I see that this thread is almost at a standstill again, but considering the time of year and that most of us have families to organise, that's not surprising.

I just wanted to call in to see how Wendi is (fingers crossed from all of us!!!) and to say that I'm missing you all, but just don't have much time to spend here at the moment.

My children are both ill at the moment. They have both got some kind of cold/virus/flu thing that has gone into their chests. They are on steroids, antibiotics and ventolin and we are on twice daily visits to the doctors for check-ups on their breathing. Still, it beats being in hospital, which is what we're hoping to avoid.

So, as you imagine, MFC is not high up on my "to do" list this week! My kids are disappointed at missing the school nativity, pantomime and Christmas dinner, but I'm not disappointed about missing work. If the kids weren't so ill I'd be having a lovely time staying at home all day!

I hope that all the oldlings are fine and just in case there's anyone who I miss "seeing" here in the next week I just want to wish you all a very happy Christmas.

Mika had made 2007 a brilliant year for me. Not only have I rediscovered my youth, but I've made some fantastic friends through this site. I hope that this will be the first of many, many Christmas's that the oldlings celebrate together in mind, if not in body!

Love to everyone,

Sarah

x

Oh MM, sorry to hear about your little ones! I hope they will get well soon! :huglove:

And the same goes to Wendi, it sounds terrible... Feel bad for her... :sad:

Still no sign of illness here. Except for the fact that the heating is fully on in the house and I am still SO cold. Was even working at my pc with gloves on today :blink: - the ones without the fingertops. Sounds pathetic, but I can't help it. Cold hand, cold feet - and my system goes down (sore joints, icecold feet etc.). :thumbdown:

Went to see Bee Movie tonight in a cinema that just opened a few days ago. It's still fully under construction, builders everywhere but I think it will become a nice place. And Bee Movie was nice. Just nice, not very special.

OK, back to work. Have to finish something before going to bed. Hugs to you all!

hi blue!

i love your xmas avatars...maybe i've already said it!

MM, how bad being ill around xmas! poor chicks! :thumbdown:

i'm still not in the mood for wendi...i cannot be cheerful and i tend to post in sentimental threads, as the one freddie started about new years eve and 2008....

all that fussing about mika's sexuality and what we should post about his life just make me sick. oh mika, have a good xmas time, i couldn't care less about yr private life and sexuality...oh dear!

Hi all

MM - sorry to hear about yr kids - hope they will be better by next week of the big mans visit!!

Good one Kath - yr a good flower girl - and film was fantastic!!

Robi - am sooo with you on the sexuality thing ... maybe the younger ones don't "get" why we "don't care"

maybe we should say - "we're not bothered!" or "it doesnt matter"

I dont know . . . .

Hi all! Just reading back and wanted to post to say I'm so sorry for Wendi. If anyone is speaking to her, tell her I was asking after her. It must be so tiring, to never feel completely well. Poor soul.

I'm busy busy at the moment. My son has just presented me with a list of Dr Who figures that he's SURE Santa has time to make before Christmas!!!! :shocked: Too late!!! And that Nintendo Wii that they constantly ask for ain't gonna happen!! Even on the phone to their Gran at the weekend, Blair was saying '...and a Nintendo Wii..' and I was in the background saying NO!! YOU ARE NOT GETTING ONE!!!!! I just said that there weren't any left in the world and not even Santa can get the spare parts.....

Hope you are all well. Vicky! Whereabouts in Edinburgh are you? I'm just over the water in Dalgety Bay!

Will try to be on to say Merry Christmas before the BIG DAY.

Hi all! Just reading back and wanted to post to say I'm so sorry for Wendi. If anyone is speaking to her, tell her I was asking after her. It must be so tiring, to never feel completely well. Poor soul.

I'm busy busy at the moment. My son has just presented me with a list of Dr Who figures that he's SURE Santa has time to make before Christmas!!!! :shocked: Too late!!! And that Nintendo Wii that they constantly ask for ain't gonna happen!! Even on the phone to their Gran at the weekend, Blair was saying '...and a Nintendo Wii..' and I was in the background saying NO!! YOU ARE NOT GETTING ONE!!!!! I just said that there weren't any left in the world and not even Santa can get the spare parts.....

Hope you are all well. Vicky! Whereabouts in Edinburgh are you? I'm just over the water in Dalgety Bay!

Will try to be on to say Merry Christmas before the BIG DAY.

Hellooooooooooooooooooooooooo :biggrin2:

Hi everyone..just a quickie, like everyone. I should not actually be sitting here in my dressing gown, I should be out with the dogs.

Yes, I totally agree...I looked in on the 'personal life' thread and frankly couldn't be bothered to even post my opinion...I know we are older but really......words fail me!

Carri, glad you enjoyed the film!

Oh well, I thought I was really organised but keep thinking of a 1000 things that I haven't done!

MM, sorry to hear about the children. I so hope get well soon..hopefully they will be ok but it must be very disapointing for them to miss this week at school..it is all part of Christmas isn't it. Thank you for the lovely greeting also, yes it has been a very special year for us all hasn't it..and all so unexpected!

OK..must go..have a great day everyone and will send Wendi all your love when I text her.

Love Kath x