dcdeb

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi Pooh! Good to see you!

Carri..that is great about the Wii...well done. Glad you got the pressies wrapped. I have been doing some Christmas cooking today so will have to go in a mo to get it in the freezer before I forget.

Carri..that is great about the Wii...well done. Glad you got the pressies wrapped. I have been doing some Christmas cooking today so will have to go in a mo to get it in the freezer before I forget.

he he - kids still think I cant get one!!!!

ANd we are off to my ma n pas for christmas lunch so I dont have to do any cooking!!!!!!

Ah, I'm not the only one who is 'sort of here'. :naughty:

Well done Carri! I won't tell my bf, he might get jealous! He asked a Wii for Christmas too... but of course he won't get it, he already gave himself a PS3 last month! :sneaky2:

Well done Carri! I won't tell my bf, he might get jealous! He asked a Wii for Christmas too... but of course he won't get it, he already gave himself a PS3 last month! :sneaky2:

Hi Blue! Sounds as though he doesn't need one then!

Ha Carri.....they will be over the moon!

OK folks I am off now...hope to pop on tomorrow night. Sweet dreams everyone xxxx

hi carri :biggrin2:

glad you've had .... i mean got a wii :wink2:

Hi Blue - he cant have a wii and a PS3 - does he have an xbox too??

Pooh its been a standing joke in the office all week - my mum ringing up saying - ok am in the queue for a wii etc. . . .

Hi Kath and blue :thumb_yello: kath what is the latest on wendi?

That's the trouble with trying to read back before posting -- by the time I"m caught up you've all gone! :crybaby:

I'm sort of here, too -- well, what's left of me. Between "that" thread

this morning and then the malls... and then the newsletter... it's been

quite a Terrible Tuesday!

Glad you got the Wii, though, Carri!

I hope tomorrow will be saner... and I'll be able to sit here a while!

I've still not had the chance to call tootch!

:(

dcdeb

Hey y'all! Well, here I am....where is everybody. Oh, yeah..in bed! I see Deb though. *waves* to Deb. Thanks for all the B-day messages. :wub2: I loved them.

Robi- Please wish your son a Happy Belated B-day for me.

Well, for my B-day, bet ya'll can't guess what I bought...LOL!! Oh, yeah...what went on sale on the 15th? LOL!! :naughty:

I miss y'all so much. Anybody coming to Los Angeles to see MIKA? :biggrin2:

Hi all!

Just spent half an hour doing car insurance quotes etc, to reach the end and get 'quotes temporarily unavailable'. And those that did work, were much more than last year!?!! How does that work!? Manda is not a happy bunny this evening! :(

And it's already started. (Howdy Oldlings btw). Last night I get a text msg from SIL asking what she can bring for dinner on Thursday night, only trouble is there was no discussion about anything for Thursday. She claimed in a later text that she did bring it up on Sunday, but neither hubby or I know anything about it. She is such a little manipulator. Instead of just saying "Hey, how about we all get together on Thursday and if we do is there something I could bring?", she does it this way instead and she often claims memories of conversations that never happened that then put you in a bad light.

I remember when I had my son (who's now 11) she was around a bit but not a huge amount cos she lived way over the other side of town (Brisbane then) and could only get to us with public transport which was a bit of a fiddle. Then in later years when something was being remembered she'd go 'Oh I remember that" and I'd be thinking "you weren't even there, how do you remember this?" but I never pulled her up on it and I so wish I had cos it might have broken her of this habit she has now.

Usually I give in (I'm a peacemaker and usually acquiese fairly quietly), but I'm tired of being manipulated by her.

Rant over (for now). I haven't read back, I've just caught up with enough to know that Wendi is still crook and that Charlotte has Mika tix. Boo and Yay! I'll try and refrain from dumping too much on you, but this is about the only place i can let it all out.

Hello, Chickadee

Sounds like the Grinch has come to your house instead of Santa!

Sorry, relatives can be such pests, can't they?

just keep repeating "getting angry doesn't solve anything" and picture her in a blonde wig on top of the piano!

Is your SIL my Aunt Karen...Holy crap..sounds just like her. :naughty: BTW- It only gets worse! UGH! Sorry!

*waves* to Leonita! HEY!

And it's already started. (Howdy Oldlings btw). Last night I get a text msg from SIL asking what she can bring for dinner on Thursday night, only trouble is there was no discussion about anything for Thursday. She claimed in a later text that she did bring it up on Sunday, but neither hubby or I know anything about it. She is such a little manipulator. Instead of just saying "Hey, how about we all get together on Thursday and if we do is there something I could bring?", she does it this way instead and she often claims memories of conversations that never happened that then put you in a bad light.

I remember when I had my son (who's now 11) she was around a bit but not a huge amount cos she lived way over the other side of town (Brisbane then) and could only get to us with public transport which was a bit of a fiddle. Then in later years when something was being remembered she'd go 'Oh I remember that" and I'd be thinking "you weren't even there, how do you remember this?" but I never pulled her up on it and I so wish I had cos it might have broken her of this habit she has now.

Usually I give in (I'm a peacemaker and usually acquiese fairly quietly), but I'm tired of being manipulated by her.

Rant over (for now). I haven't read back, I've just caught up with enough to know that Wendi is still crook and that Charlotte has Mika tix. Boo and Yay! I'll try and refrain from dumping too much on you, but this is about the only place i can let it all out.