NEW DATE for Mika @ The Hammersmith Apollo - London (3 december postponed show)

Yoppappop

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I so want to stay with the MFCers but... It'll be get there (I told a porky to my mum about what time we left last time :naughty: So we now leave half an hour earlier! Yes!) meet Mika afterwards (If I'm lucky :( It depends if my mum will let me. Damn why am I so young?!) and home again.

My friend and I have finally agreed on the Premier Travel Inn near Waterloo. Great location for sight seeing and should be really easy to get to both venues!

I'm getting majorly hyped about it!!! nd it's all paid for now, thank goodness! I'll be living on Supernoodles for the next 3 weeks but Mika's worth it!

Yikes! I had a nightmare last night. I was in London and was going to some museum with Mariposa. There I realized that I had forgotten my passport and all concert tickets at home! :shocked: I wonder how I even got there without my passport. :naughty: Fortunately my worst nightmares rarely come true. :cool:

Yikes! I had a nightmare last night. I was in London and was going to some museum with Mariposa. There I realized that I had forgotten my passport and all concert tickets at home! :shocked: I wonder how I even got there without my passport. :naughty: Fortunately my worst nightmares rarely come true. :cool:

That's nothing !!!!I had one much more horrible !!!!:boxed:

Oh i hate dreams like that! I had a dream that I couldn't get tickets (which is made because I already have them and have had my Brixton ones for well over 6 months) when I woke up i had to go check! Lol

Oh i hate dreams like that! I had a dream that I couldn't get tickets (which is made because I already have them and have had my Brixton ones for well over 6 months) when I woke up i had to go check! Lol

I do that all the time :naughty: Any kind of sign I might not have them, I have to go and look at my ticks.

I do that all the time :naughty: Any kind of sign I might not have them, I have to go and look at my ticks.

My poor little sister is on a crutch at the moment because her knee is acting up and we aren't sure if she'll be off it by the time the concert comes, because we aren't quite sure whats wrong with it. Will they let her in standing still, despite her knee?

• 2 weeks later...