NEW DATE for Mika @ Brixton Academy, London (bis) (4 december show postponed)

Yoppappop

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i can't remember which standing tickets i got :tears: but what is unreserved standing and stalls cos i dont know the difference... :bleh:

Unreserved circle is the upstairs seating and a bit of standing behind the seating area which will be first come, first seated.

Stalls standing is the downstairs which is all standing.

I have read on here from people who have been before that they have two seperate queues too.

Unreserved circle is the upstairs seating and a bit of standing behind the seating area which will be first come, first seated.

Stalls standing is the downstairs which is all standing.

I have read on here from people who have been before that they have two seperate queues too.

Vixiepixie, what kind of tickets did you buy for us:biggrin2:

and you got second row even if you weren't so much in the front of the queue :thumb_yello:

Exactly, I had to struggle my way through the masses, push everyone aside, do the macarena, pull my cousin away from the toilet and end up behind you and Starrats and so close to the Mikster:roftl:

Exactly, I had to struggle my way through the masses, push everyone aside, do the macarena, pull my cousin away from the toilet and end up behind you and Starrats and so close to the Mikster:roftl:

with only my fat bum and my hartjesdiadeem ruining your sight :biggrin2: