new mika myspace message

'I want to write to everybody that was intending on coming to shows tonight and tomorrow and stress how sorry I am have to postpone at such short notice. I know that a lot of you bought your tickets a long time ago and some of you have even traveled from other countries. I can only imagine how irritating it must feel. We have moved the shows to the 25th February at Hammersmith and 26th at Brixton Academy.

It's been an incredible few weeks and I want to thank everyone who came to support us. I'd rather be gigging than sitting at home ill but for now I have no choice.

I'll see you all again soon, that's for sure.

MIKA'

Oh my god. he is so sweet :sad: i dont know why, i really feel bad for him, i can sense that he's feeling guilty :( especially when he so should not, poor guy, how could he know that was gonna happen? that's not any of your fault, Mika!

how sweet and thoughtful of him to publish this message. always thinking of his fans first!

this man is amazing. i wish he had knew we're not irritated at all! we only care for him getting well now and that's perfectly fine and understandable. his health comes first! it's more important than any gig or event. God, what a sweet innocent boy. I love him more than ever.

Mika, if you get to read this, dont feel sorry! the important thing now is that you'll get some rest and get better! that's the only thing we care about right now!! and it's a good thing you've cancelled the shows, you taking care of yourself and getting well is WAY more important now than anything else! under these circumstances we would be irritated if you didnt! :)

GET WELL !! WE'RE ALL SENDING OUR ENDLESSLY LOVE AND OUR ALL HUGE HUGS !! WE LOVE YOU MIKA!

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

awww... he is jus so sweet. Get well soon Mika, we can't wait til you are well again but make sure you rest until you are completely recovered, we don't want you to get worse because you never recovered properly!

Cant wait to see you in Feb!

Get well soon!

xxx

he's so sweet and polite...

BTW, how did he know about the people who travelled from other countries to London and now they can't come back??:blink: Somebody told him about what we were talking here...or perhaps he was sick at home and he read...

haha, it's good to be home

my housemate asked me to bury myself in my duvet and cry. why should i ? im watching the dvd instead. i need to get another copy for myself.

It's been good talking to others, they travelled all the way to be here but i just walked for about 20 min. it made me feel bad. It was my first time meeting the others off stage......and the tour manager, he looks like that aging rock legend from love actually. Cherisse is really small ! didn't see Mikey Choi though, bet he is really small too.

Everyone loves bit of photos, autographs... i didn't even bring my camera today

I made captain disappointed again, she is the queen of all groupies, she said i should wait and ask the manager for your phone number !! maybe i should ... take good care of yourself, forget about gigging, will you ? xx

We had a great time in the bar, just watching Sara's video of the night, singing all the Mika songs they could throw at us.

I sent Mika a short message, wishing all the best, telling him we were having a great time in the bar.

so sweet of him :wub2:

good to know he stay at home and finally take care of his health :tears:

right, this is only choice, i would be more sad if watching him try to put a smile on face but bear the pain inside by himself... :emot-sad:

but......he still need to attend bbc show to keep on working right??? :no::no:

How sweet of him... you can tell he cares about his fans and that he feels really bad about the whole situation...

I truly hope he gets well soon !!!

Believe me, they did!:naughty:

We all went to a bar and had a massive "Mika party" singing to his songs which we requested to be played on the loudspeakers.

They also played the videos to Big Girl and Happy Ending in a big screen, to which we all sang and danced, and the 2 MFC girls (Jemma and Mikasgal) in the BG costumes put on a "special" show which was watched with a lot of interest by the "normal" customers of the bar.

It was tons of fun and I have a lot of it on video, but I will have to wait a day or so to upload it.

Not so sure what the rest of the bar thought about our mental health,LOL!

We had a great time though and even though Mika wasn't there, we still had a nice party in his name :roftl:

Glad to know you guys still had fun !

'I want to write to everybody that was intending on coming to shows tonight and tomorrow and stress how sorry I am have to postpone at such short notice. I know that a lot of you bought your tickets a long time ago and some of you have even traveled from other countries. I can only imagine how irritating it must feel. We have moved the shows to the 25th February at Hammersmith and 26th at Brixton Academy.

It's been an incredible few weeks and I want to thank everyone who came to support us. I'd rather be gigging than sitting at home ill but for now I have no choice.

I'll see you all again soon, that's for sure.

MIKA'

You can tell Mika wrote this personally and not Mikasounds computer esque post because he didn't even spell travelled right :roftl::naughty::biggrin2::bleh:

You can tell Mika wrote this personally and not Mikasounds computer esque post because he didn't even spell travelled right :roftl::naughty::biggrin2::bleh:

Oh please, i'm sure it's because he's ill. :naughty:

Don't worry Mica! We're not irritating.

We saw last sunday that you didn't feel well and that you were really ill.

And don't worry! The MFCers who are still in London seem to have a lot of fun and a lot of beer. :roftl:

Oh please, i'm sure it's because he's ill. :naughty:

Don't worry Mica! We're not irritating.

We saw last sunday that you didn't feel well and that you were really ill.

And don't worry! The MFCers who are still in London seem to have a lot of fun and a lot of beer. :roftl:

:biggrin2: Thought i'd put a comical stance on things LOL. It's just me being cheeky :naughty: not irritating :sneaky2::wink2:

I feel so sorry for Mika. Get well soon. It is so thoughtful and sweet of him to write to his fanas and apologise.:mf_lustslow:

I am sure everyone wants him to get better asap and they will definetely make the most of their time in London. You cannot get bored in London.:punk:

GET WELL SOON, MIKA

Oh wow, I didn't even realize I was so close! Only one more post now...

And what seems wrong to you? The spelling of 'traveled'?

yeah... it only seems wrong to me cause Aussies spell it 'travelled'...

And I spelt it wrong when I tried to type it just then!

I was at work experience this morning (am on my break) and Happy Ending came on the radio :tears:

It feels like yesterday was a distant dream now. I had a fear of waking up today and seeing Cherisse's book on the floor, no pictures on my cam and having a Groundhog day experience. O.o

God. Today feels so weird.

Get well Mika. I NEED YOU BAD - I AM ILL MYSELF NOW, MY BRAIN IS SCREWED UP - THANKS A BUNCH! - I NEED TO SEE YOU SO I AM CURED!

:naughty: