New Perez post... with US TOUR DATES!

YvonneG

Maybe the list isn't finished. He may add a few more on later, I don't know.

I am hoping and praying that since the others may be farther ahead, they just haven't been added, but I'm doubtful. I'm sure that he would go to Atlanta and Miami while he was in the US before he went and did Vancouver, because it seems as if he moves from right to left.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well he's got the the postponed gigs to do at the end of February, but it would be damn amazing if he hit Atlanta and Miami after Vancouver before heading back to the UK, but it won't happen probably. :thumbdown: Then he'll probably work on the album after Feb. 26th and then head to Australia.

Yeah... but they're right at the end of Feb... the first V Festival is the end of March... there's a month that's blank...

Though, Mellody did say that Luke told her it was either going to be the Aussie tour or the album... and he thought the album was first...

But John said there were dates that had to be confirmed...

I'm sooooo confused!

Are you kidding...he is going to China Korea and Japan before Australia!! No album then! :naughty:

Sounds fair... he can do the album after Oz... or record it here!

OMG ! He plays in the First Avenue in Minneapolis, where everything started for Prince ! That's great !!!! Why am I a European !

Btw, most of the people who comment Perez' posts are still so....:bleh: :bleh: :bleh: :bleh: :bleh:

Hopefully he is going to add more dates. Maybe they are playing it safe with just doing a couple of shows since Mika hasn't fully caught on over here in the States yet? I dunno.

Possibly, but it's weird because every time he's been over here since he's toured he's been to Atlanta. He went to Center Stage Atlanta in February, I think, and also in June. I don't know why they would just leave it off all of a sudden. :blink:

I dunno. Although I know some bands intentionally try to hit different States for different tours. Probably in effort to gain more fanbases. That's just a thought though.

Yeah, that's probably the reason. They probably switched Miami and Atlanta out for Salt Lake City and Seattle.

I don't know. I'm bitter. :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

nerremind, i looked up the address and its a few blocks from my friends dad's job, im pretty sure i know exactly where it is now.

cannot wait to see all of you crazy mfcer's at the next show!

eeeee!

Is it near time time sq by anychance...that area up to 30th st is the part of new york i know like the back of my hand...other than that i'm in the dark...maybe there'll be a McDonalds we can all go eat at close by!

but think we wouldn't be spending hundreds of dollars going to new york to see him.:mf_rosetinted:

at least we get to meet fellow mfcers.

That's the important thing! Mika's just the excuse for us to meet up:mf_rosetinted:

:roftl:

OK I dunno if anyone's mentioned this already, but Perez says that this is Mika's "final trek" and "last hurrah" does that mean that after this tour Mika's new album is coming out?

I was wondering that as well...

the only thing is...

MIKA ... dear.. i love you.. .but WHY are you coming to Chicago on a TUESDAY?!?!

There goes my shot at seeing him live... :thumbdown:

i might as well book a trip to London to see him...

OK I dunno if anyone's mentioned this already, but Perez says that this is Mika's "final trek" and "last hurrah" does that mean that after this tour Mika's new album is coming out?

I was wondering about the "last hurrah" part. I figured it meant that Perez was wishing him well or something one last time.