Mika in Los Angeles, CA -- Wiltern

dcdeb

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, finally! I've never been to Cali and i have a lot of friends and family there. I'll be like lollipop_ monkey and do like a three vaction out of it. SHould be nice.

How is the weather there now? We jsut had some hot weather today in georgia, about 75 degrees.

California is amazing. I went there for the first time this past spring and didn't want to leave.

The weather should hopefully be warm there. Better than here, it was -4 Fahrenheit most of last week. :boxed:

Yeah, finally! I've never been to Cali and i have a lot of friends and family there. I'll be like lollipop_ monkey and do like a three vaction out of it. SHould be nice.

How is the weather there now? We jsut had some hot weather today in georgia, about 75 degrees.

its a bit chilly... nothing serious now...

i would love to do LA,SF, SEATLE and vancouver but i doubt i will :(

unless someone brings a car and take me...lol

How difficult is it to go from LA ro SF? Actually, i'm visiting my friends at Berkley, is that all over or what?

no idea where berkley is...

but last tour, summer, her sister, micheal and i drove from LA in the morning to SF.... and came back after the concert... we arrived back home at about 7am... LOL!

its like 5-6 hours from LA

I can't wait to see everyone there!!!!

it's been raining the past couple of days, but that's coz im at the coast maybe? haha but the days after it rains, its GORGEOUS because the clouds are clearing but theres still clouds and the sky is amazingly blue!! haha.

I'm pretty sure the weather will be good on February 11 though :naughty:

WE NEED TO HAVE A MEET UP.

we can have breakfast/lunch or something at IHOP :naughty:

or just do something fun before the show starts!!! :punk:

we should start planning!

I wish SOO MUCH that i could go to SF too! I would do anything to be able to go two nights in a row!!! but im 15 and my parents wouldnt drive 5-6 hours to see mika. And i doubt anyone i know will :bleh:

So, bob's your uncle Fanny's your aunt.

*sigh*

I can't wait to see everyone there!!!!

it's been raining the past couple of days, but that's coz im at the coast maybe? haha but the days after it rains, its GORGEOUS because the clouds are clearing but theres still clouds and the sky is amazingly blue!! haha.

I'm pretty sure the weather will be good on February 11 though :naughty:

WE NEED TO HAVE A MEET UP.

we can have breakfast/lunch or something at IHOP :naughty:

or just do something fun before the show starts!!! :punk:

we should start planning!

I wish SOO MUCH that i could go to SF too! I would do anything to be able to go two nights in a row!!! but im 15 and my parents wouldnt drive 5-6 hours to see mika. And i doubt anyone i know will :bleh:

So, bob's your uncle Fanny's your aunt.

*sigh*

IHOP! YUMMY! Hehehe. I know! I wish I could go to san fran also! But I'm already having a random holiday in march, so i can't have another one !

Thanks guys! Maybe if i rent a car will people pitch in for gas?

yeah might be able to do that.... not sure if we have a car yet or not... but after SF u dont want to go back to LA right?

I'd say "hell yeah!" but my mom would say "hell no!" haha

It's tough being a Mika fan at 15:thumbdown:

My sis is a Mika fan at 15..but I guess she's lucky cuz she has me to drag her along to all of the gigs. Maybe tell your parents another 15 year old will be going :-)

My sis is a Mika fan at 15..but I guess she's lucky cuz she has me to drag her along to all of the gigs. Maybe tell your parents another 15 year old will be going :-)

summer where u disapear to?!?!!??! :sneaky2:

I know my mother and she'd say "I don't know these people! You haven't even met them, blah blah blah...." but I'd love to go to the SF gig aswell, but because it's on a school day my chances are even more slim:thumbdown:

I was going to hightlight, but i just like the whole thing. This reminds me of Arizona(your description of how it looks after the rain), so beautiful!

IHOP is a great idea. That would make for a great meet up. :thumb_yello:

I guess it depends how close an IHOP is to there though. We should pick somewhere that is fairly close right?

I guess it depends how close an IHOP is to there though. We should pick somewhere that is fairly close right?

yes we shooooould :mf_boff:

how is everyone!?

haha today i had a geometry test and there was a line segment called GK. :naughty::roftl: it made me in a mika mood :P im pretty sure i failed it though :( haha but i should have a better spirit than that. so YAY i got an A!!!!! im in a talking mood. sorry ;) by the way i hate my sister and shes the most horrible, inconsiderate, rude person anyone could ever know. you have no idea. she has no respect for anyone. but anyways!!!!...

EXACTLY 2 MONTHS UNTIL THE SACRED DAY!!!!!

AND 4 DAYS UNTIL THE TICKETS!!!!! AHHHHH!

Tickets cost $29.50

Just letting y'alls know:thumb_yello:

thats a lot! :( considering how broke i am.

im going to disneyland two days after the concert!! I"m missing school the whole day and going for a field trip with best buddies!!!!!!!

just 27.00 to go to disney!!!

gracias por el precio!!

wats up?

how is everyone!?

haha today i had a geometry test and there was a line segment called GK. :naughty::roftl: it made me in a mika mood :P im pretty sure i failed it though :( haha but i should have a better spirit than that. so YAY i got an A!!!!! im in a talking mood. sorry ;) by the way i hate my sister and shes the most horrible, inconsiderate, rude person anyone could ever know. you have no idea. she has no respect for anyone. but anyways!!!!...

GK, hahahahaha. These two girls at my school came up to me and were like "We have Mika stuck in our heads!" and I said "That's a good thing:biggrin2: " hahah

Why do you hate your sister? I hate my sisters most of them time, but mine was actually nice yesterday haha. She has been bitchy recently

im going to disneyland two days after the concert!! I"m missing school the whole day and going for a field trip with best buddies!!!!!!!

gracias por el precio!!

wats up?

I thought you were asking for it as a Chritmas present..?

I thought you were asking for it as a Chritmas present..?

well i dont know haha. my parents just say theyre gonna give us money. I still have to think about the right way to approach them about the tickets. I was unfortunate for the LA concert, and i couldnt go. So I don't want to rush into it haha. I'll probably ask them tonight ;) they've been awesome though. i love my parents.

and my sister has anger problems. She is not nice to anyone. She always has to say something bad about someone and she makes fun of mika of course so thats 1 of the reasons. Shes annoying and a bitch. I never say stuff like that about someone, just in my head, but to my sister, yes. :) when she's nice and happy she can be the most awesome and funnest person on earth, but 5 seconds later she yells and screams because I changed the music in the car or if I start to 'annoy' her. I seriously think she's bipolar. and she gets mad at everything. and she just has this evil energy that floats off her and sticks to you and she makes everyone around her be in a bad mood. But she's nice too. I'm just describing it when she gets mad, which isnt all the time, but most of the time. I love her though. :)

and im that calmest person all the time, and she's almost like the opposite haha. so its good im calm. coz if i wasnt, it could be tonnns worse.

how is everyone!?

BREATH WOMAN! ;)

gracias por el precio!!

wats up?

i say just give up on disneyland... :bleh:

well i dont know haha. my parents just say theyre gonna give us money. I still have to think about the right way to approach them about the tickets. I was unfortunate for the LA concert, and i couldnt go. So I don't want to rush into it haha. I'll probably ask them tonight ;) they've been awesome though. i love my parents.

and my sister has anger problems. She is not nice to anyone. She always has to say something bad about someone and she makes fun of mika of course so thats 1 of the reasons. Shes annoying and a bitch. I never say stuff like that about someone, just in my head, but to my sister, yes. :) when she's nice and happy she can be the most awesome and funnest person on earth, but 5 seconds later she yells and screams because I changed the music in the car or if I start to 'annoy' her. I seriously think she's bipolar. and she gets mad at everything. and she just has this evil energy that floats off her and sticks to you and she makes everyone around her be in a bad mood. But she's nice too. I'm just describing it when she gets mad, which isnt all the time, but most of the time. I love her though. :)

and im that calmest person all the time, and she's almost like the opposite haha. so its good im calm. coz if i wasnt, it could be tonnns worse.

Well just save up some money:thumb_yello: Screw Disneyland haha. A Mika concert is like Disneyland anyway:naughty:

Awww poor you. I know how you feel. My sister always seems to go nuts in the bathroom. Everytime I'm in there she starts screaming, but I can't help but laugh haha. Maybe she's just been under stress lately, I don't know. Good luck with that though:thumb_yello:

Well just save up some money:thumb_yello: Screw Disneyland haha. A Mika concert is like Disneyland anyway:naughty:

Awww poor you. I know how you feel. My sister always seems to go nuts in the bathroom. Everytime I'm in there she starts screaming, but I can't help but laugh haha. Maybe she's just been under stress lately, I don't know. Good luck with that though:thumb_yello:

hahaha yeah it's fun to laugh. It makes them more madder too haha

well im pretty sure i wanna go to both!

I can't let my buddy down

I think i'll be able to go to both! I'm going to both.

mm i want cereal!!!

hahaha yeah it's fun to laugh. It makes them more madder too haha

well im pretty sure i wanna go to both!

I can't let my buddy down

I think i'll be able to go to both! I'm going to both.

mm i want cereal!!!

Hahaha ok then...

Go have cereal! I'm gonna have some pita bread and hummus :biggrin2:

Deliciousness!

In case anyone is intersted, there's an IHOP a little ways up the road from the venue. "A" is the restaurant, "B" is the venue:

LAMap.png

It looks too far to be walking distance, but it looks like a quick drive.

What time would y'all go for breakfast/brunch? I won't be in LA until about 11:00 or noon, methinks - I'll be coming up from San Diego.

In case anyone is intersted, there's an IHOP a little ways up the road from the venue. "A" is the restaurant, "B" is the venue:

LAMap.png

It looks too far to be walking distance, but it looks like a quick drive.

What time would y'all go for breakfast/brunch? I won't be in LA until about 11:00 or noon, methinks - I'll be coming up from San Diego.

Well I honestly just want to wait in line. I must be in the front row/center, otherwise I get light-headed if I don't have an open space around me, you know?