Mika in Los Angeles, CA -- Wiltern

dcdeb

Well I honestly just want to wait in line. I must be in the front row/center, otherwise I get light-headed if I don't have an open space around me, you know?

Open space? At a Mika gig? I didn't know that was possible. :punk:

Oh and I just thought, you said before that you didn't want to eat so as not to get sick? Or was that someone else?

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Open space? At a Mika gig? I didn't know that was possible. :punk:

Oh and I just thought, you said before that you didn't want to eat so as not to get sick? Or was that someone else?

Well if you're right in fron't of the stage and no one is in front of you, then that is the open space haha

Yeah that was me (about the eating=sick thing:blush-anim-cl: )

I'm a weirdo.

Well if you're right in fron't of the stage and no one is in front of you, then that is the open space haha

Yeah that was me (about the eating=sick thing:blush-anim-cl: )

I'm a weirdo.

Oh the open space in front. You know, I think I too need that open space. In my case, I've decided that I'm medically required to have an unobstructed view of Mika. :mf_rosetinted:

And, are you sure you want to go the entire day not eating? It would be awful if you waited all day, then fainted when Mika got on stage. :shocked:

Oh the open space in front. You know, I think I too need that open space. In my case, I've decided that I'm medically required to have an unobstructed view of Mika. :mf_rosetinted:

And, are you sure you want to go the entire day not eating? It would be awful if you waited all day, then fainted when Mika got on stage. :shocked:

Hopefully we can all be in the front. I play on getting there from like 9-10am so I better get the front row center haha.

I'll eat my little cereal bar or something and bring a water. I was dying of thirst last time

Hey guys, my friend says there's a Denny's right next to The Wiltern so should we just go there instead?

Whoa - the address of the Wiltern is 3790 Wilshire Blvd, and the Denny's is 3750. That would be like right next door, basically.

I'm in, depending on what time you guys meet up. :thumb_yello:

YOU!!! I open MFC, see your name under "Last Post by" and look at which thread!! YOU, YOU!!!:bleh:

Well, what do you think I did? I saw YOUR name under "Last Post by" and

thought -- if Mirti is going then I will HAVE to make the trip! :roftl:

dcdeb

Well, what do you think I did? I saw YOUR name under "Last Post by" and

thought -- if Mirti is going then I will HAVE to make the trip! :roftl:

dcdeb

It's even my birthday.....I really can't imagine a better way to celebrate... :tears:

OMG!! Okay, seeing who may be coming to this show is so exciting. I can't wait to see some of y'all again and to meet some of y'all for the first time. :wink2: Los Angeles is going to party on the 11th. Whooo hooooo!

BTW- I applied at that Denny's when I was 16. I remember the Manager asking me if I could handle the amount of celebs that would come into the restaurant since it was so close to the Wiltern. I was like, "No problem." Now, since I'm um...well, let's just say a little older, I don't think I could handle it anymore...espcially knowing that Mika would be playing. LOL!!

thank you!! If i come..would you help me, suggesting me an accomodation.... ???:(

I'll feel lost in LA :( :(

I think I'm going to stay here:

http://www.ramada.com/Ramada/control/Booking/property_info?propertyId=04311&brandInfo=RA

It's certainly not a Four Seasons or a Ritz Carlton, but it looks like it's about a five minute walk from the Wiltern. :thumb_yello:

BTW- I applied at that Denny's when I was 16. I remember the Manager asking me if I could handle the amount of celebs that would come into the restaurant since it was so close to the Wiltern.

Mika and has entourage better not come crash our brunch. :sneaky2:

LOL can you imagine? I'd buy Mika a Grand Slam any day! :roftl:

I think I'm going to stay here:

http://www.ramada.com/Ramada/control/Booking/property_info?propertyId=04311&brandInfo=RA

It's certainly not a Four Seasons or a Ritz Carlton, but it looks like it's about a five minute walk from the Wiltern. :thumb_yello:

thank you!! I'm taking a look... trust me...I don't need the ritz... :naughty: I used to stay at the hostels.... :cool: