dcdeb

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

umm im not sure yet...

haha, but ill figure something out.

for sure my parents wont be able to since its a monday and they both have to work...

YOu don't even know how you'll get here? :lmfao:

You should take buses or the sunway or something *shrug*

umm im not sure yet...

haha, but ill figure something out.

for sure my parents wont be able to since its a monday and they both have to work...

Are you in the LA area? I'm sure my fiance and I could swing by and pick you up, if you run out of other options.

That said, I'm sure your parents wouldn't be big fans of you running off with two random Canadians whom you met online. :blink:

22 hours till ticks go on sale! Ahhh! Not that I'm counting down the minutes or anything. :mf_rosetinted:

Are you in the LA area? I'm sure my fiance and I could swing by and pick you up, if you run out of other options.

That said, I'm sure your parents wouldn't be big fans of you running off with two random Canadians whom you met online. :blink:

22 hours till ticks go on sale! Ahhh! Not that I'm counting down the minutes or anything. :mf_rosetinted:

xDD yeah uhh i dont know haha. Thanks for offering though! That's really nice!! I live in orange county, which is sort of far. It might be a bit inconvenient. We'll see! I was thinking maybe amanda could give me a ride.. haha i still need to ask her.

thanks again though!!!

how much is one ticket? 29 dollars?:blink:

yeah 29.50, but ticketmaster adds 10 dollars plus five dollars plus the amount for the shipping method. so 1 ticket was 47.90 something for me. and i bought 2 tickets and the total was... $87.00. :sneaky2:

but, its worth it :wink2:

does anyone know what time the doors open?

yeah 29.50, but ticketmaster adds 10 dollars plus five dollars plus the amount for the shipping method. so 1 ticket was 47.90 something for me. and i bought 2 tickets and the total was... $87.00. :sneaky2:

yes its worth it... but... geez im gonna b broke soon :(

on the ticket it says 8:00 but it doesnt say DOORS...

:shocked: :shocked: :shocked: ... 29.5 isn't so expensive (the european tour was 30 euro more or less) but 15 dollars added!!!!!!:shocked:

:shocked: :shocked: :shocked: ... 29.5 isn't so expensive (the european tour was 30 euro more or less) but 15 dollars added!!!!!!:shocked:

i think its kinda the same isnt it?

cause the 22 pounds it was in the UK gigs its 44$....

but maybe 22 was just the ticket and there was extras?