Mika in Los Angeles, CA -- Wiltern

dcdeb

:ghostrider_h4h: :rm_stormtrooper: :darthvader:

.......... . ... . .. . :lmao:

I really hope I get "The Voyager" phone for Christmas, I'll be able to go on MFC while I'm at the gig! haha

hahahaha wowww

that would be AWESOME :punk:

Thanks.

Uh nothing much. I have a chemistry test tomorrow and I don't know anything

I'm screwed.

You?:naughty:

ughh chemistry :barf:

yeah, i havent learned anything in chem so far. basically i have gotten a C - failed in all the tests.

GOOD LUCKKKKKK!!!

notheeennnnn is up with i. just excitedness. :das:

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a slip dress, which I'm going to wear with black leggings and flats. I'd put it on but my hair is an awful mess:

The dress:

IMG_7508.jpg

Close up of the pattern - love it!

IMG_7510.jpg

That is BEAUTIOUS!!! i loveeeee it!!!!!!

I CANT wait to decide my outfit!! I wann make an alice in wonderland type dress, but purple, and wear a top hat and crazy tights and crazy make up. :P

AHHH IM SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!

It's a slip dress, which I'm going to wear with black leggings and flats. I'd put it on but my hair is an awful mess:

The dress:

IMG_7508.jpg

Close up of the pattern - love it!

IMG_7510.jpg

Oh it's gorgeous!:thumb_yello:

What's up with Darth Vader?

I have no idea :lmao:

.......... . ... . .. . :lmao:

hahahaha wowww

that would be AWESOME :punk:

ughh chemistry :barf:

yeah, i havent learned anything in chem so far. basically i have gotten a C - failed in all the tests.

GOOD LUCKKKKKK!!!

notheeennnnn is up with i. just excitedness. :das:

My teacher just moves too fast, I can't keep up. This is her: "Oh no, this is honors, we're not slowing down. We're honors, we can do it, blah blah blah..." I'm like "can you shut up now?" hhahaha

For the concert I'm going to wear my pimp lime green hat, my lime green converse, my lucky brand jeans (same as last time) and either my pimpin' purple shirt or my "Hot Dog Johnny's" shirt haha, it reminds me of Holy Johnny so yeah...

Please don't remind me.................we have so long to go........:no:

time fly! believe me! cant believe im over london now! :shocked:

sad...........

im gonna wear the costume i think! i worked to hard on it! and i was suppose to wear it at 2 other mika gigs! so YEAH! ill probably wear it :naughty:

time fly! believe me! cant believe im over london now! :shocked:

sad...........

im gonna wear the costume i think! i worked to hard on it! and i was suppose to wear it at 2 other mika gigs! so YEAH! ill probably wear it :naughty:

You should wear it, it's awesome!:thumb_yello:

So are you back in LA now?

I have no idea when the presale is...How do we get presale tickets anyways? Do we call the theatre?

No, I think usually a radio station or something gives out a code and you type it into ticketmaster....I'm sure if there are other ways of getting the code, but I believe that's how it happened last time.

Cool pics, findingmywords! Love the retro '50s Hollywood pics.

I can't wait. I watched the DVD yesterday for the first time since these dates were announced, and it made me all giddy knowing that I'll be seeing him in person! Gahsfjasbfhjafskjfshk!!!! *twitches*

Cool pics, findingmywords! Love the retro '50s Hollywood pics.

I can't wait. I watched the DVD yesterday for the first time since these dates were announced, and it made me all giddy knowing that I'll be seeing him in person! Gahsfjasbfhjafskjfshk!!!! *twitches*

yeah i know! it's just so fascinating to see how it was in the 50s. When i get there im gonna be all tingly knowing that it existed in the 30s and 50s, and im gonna picture the streets how they would be in the 50s haha with the cars and stuff!

i like old stuff haha. all the times before us :)

AHHHH IM SO EXCITED :woot_jump:

umm i think 2,344! haha. yeah, a lot :bleh:

youre coming lollipop monkey!? yayyy!! haha so many mfcers!!! it's gonna be sooo amazingly indescribably awesome...

OMG that's a lot of people!!! Oh well, we're going to be in the front row babyyyyyyyyyyy!!! Hahahaha it's really funny because both of my parents are really excited to go also! My dad was excited when my mom told him about it, and he wants to come!!!

OMG that's a lot of people!!! Oh well, we're going to be in the front row babyyyyyyyyyyy!!! Hahahaha it's really funny because both of my parents are really excited to go also! My dad was excited when my mom told him about it, and he wants to come!!!

aww yay haha! That's coool! i wish my parents were fans :( they think he's weird haha. they just dont understand

That's so coolll amanda! and YES WE'LL BE IN THE TOTAL FRONT ROW! WE'RE GONNA TAKE UP THE WHOLE FRONT ROW!!! eeee!

umm i think 2,344! haha. yeah, a lot :bleh:

youre coming lollipop monkey!? yayyy!! haha so many mfcers!!! it's gonna be sooo amazingly indescribably awesome...

Hell yes I'm coming! LA for sure, and probably San Fransisco and Vancouver as well. But, LA will be my very first ever Mika experience - I CAN'T WAIT!

Hell yes I'm coming! LA for sure, and probably San Fransisco and Vancouver as well. But, LA will be my very first ever Mika experience - I CAN'T WAIT!

would be great to see u there! how u going to SF and vancouver after? :)

would be great to see u there! how u going to SF and vancouver after? :)

I think my plan is to make a whole vacation out of it - I'll be in San Diego about a week before the LA gig, which is ridiculously convenient. My fiance and I are driving to LA, then I think the plan is just to fly from LA to San Francisco, spend two days in San Francisco, and then fly to Vancouver.

I'll get a taste of Mika's hectic schedule - and I'm skipping Seattle! :shocked:

I don't know how he does it.

Sivan, are you just doing LA, or are you going to other West Coast gigs?

I think my plan is to make a whole vacation out of it - I'll be in San Diego about a week before the LA gig, which is ridiculously convenient. My fiance and I are driving to LA, then I think the plan is just to fly from LA to San Francisco, spend two days in San Francisco, and then fly to Vancouver.

I'll get a taste of Mika's hectic schedule - and I'm skipping Seattle! :shocked:

I don't know how he does it.

Sivan, are you just doing LA, or are you going to other West Coast gigs?

i think we will do LA and SF...