Mika in Los Angeles, CA -- Wiltern

dcdeb

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:bleh:

haha and you joined like 4 months after i did haha...

yes i am a slowpoke, but i was obsessed with mika before you. that's got to count for something :bleh:

I joined the same month you did! And I found out about him before you so ha!

oh. neeeeeevamind.

BUT NO you did NOT find out about him before me!! I found out about him in Janruary/february!!

I found out about him on July 17th 2006 thankyouverymuch:sneaky2:

I could prove it if you had a Myspace, but noooo. Psh. haha

hey nono, today the whole day i wore my purple pants (concert pants), lime green underwear (concert underwear-same as mika's), and red purse (concert purse), and i wore my mika pins, and then, i come home and I find that the new tour dates have been released.

im telling you, those are some lucky items.

hey nono, today the whole day i wore my purple pants (concert pants), lime green underwear (concert underwear-same as mika's), and red purse (concert purse), and i wore my mika pins, and then, i come home and I find that the new tour dates have been released.

im telling you, those are some lucky items.

oh my god that's crazy! you HAVE to wear those underwear to the concert again :wink2:

I'm wearing my lime-ish green underwear too! :lmao:

This is too weird

oh my god that's crazy! you HAVE to wear those underwear to the concert again :wink2:

I'm wearing my lime-ish green underwear too! :lmao

This is too weird

Psh. We love him equally:bleh:

i knoww! i love those underwear...

haha watch, mika will wear his lime green underwear haha. that would be indescribably amazing...

yes okay, we love him equally :P

okay im gonna go. my parents are being a bit evil. But they have gotten easier on me since the summer! now i stay up till 10-10:30 ish on the comp on school nights! yay!

ciao :roll1::huglove:

gosh im too hyper and happy and excited to go to sleep... :(

good night! <33

so youre going for sure right?

i knoww! i love those underwear...

haha watch, mika will wear his lime green underwear haha. that would be indescribably amazing...

yes okay, we love him equally :P

okay im gonna go. my parents are being a bit evil. But they have gotten easier on me since the summer! now i stay up till 10-10:30 ish on the comp on school nights! yay!

ciao :roll1::huglove:

gosh im too hyper and happy and excited to go to sleep... :(

good night! <33

so youre going for sure right?

Awww man I'll talk to you later then! <33

I better be going for sure. My mom understands i have to feed my obsessions so I'm about 99.99% sure I'm going haha

Awww man I'll talk to you later then! <33

I better be going for sure. My mom understands i have to feed my obsessions so I'm about 99.99% sure I'm going haha

haha

aweeeesome

im pretty much 99.99% sure too...

and anyways, its gonna be my christmas present haha. and they wouldnt not give me my christmas present, would they? but they'll prolly give me somethin a little extra too :flowers2:

bye! sleep tight!

MIKA!

haha

aweeeesome

im pretty much 99.99% sure too...

and anyways, its gonna be my christmas present haha. and they wouldnt not give me my christmas present, would they? but they'll prolly give me somethin a little extra too :flowers2:

bye! sleep tight!

MIKA!

It'll probably be my birthday present, or I can just work for a day or two and pay my mom back.

Goodnight! Sweet dreams <333