Mika in Los Angeles, CA -- Wiltern

dcdeb

So it's my mum and I going! =] She really does hate to let me alone, she worries so much. Anyway, it will be both of us at Dennys. I'll drive all night if I must so that we can get there for brekky before the concert. When was it again, 10:30? 11:30?

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So it's my mum and I going! =] She really does hate to let me alone, she worries so much. Anyway, it will be both of us at Dennys. I'll drive all night if I must so that we can get there for brekky before the concert. When was it again, 10:30? 11:30?

I'm thinking 11:30...that should give us time to eat, and still be in the queue ridiculously early. :punk:

I'm thinking 11:30...that should give us time to eat, and still be in the queue ridiculously early. :punk:

AHHH! hehehahah

I"m so EXCITED!!! Does everyone realize how little time there is left!!!???!!?!??!!?!??!?!??!?!?!??!????!!!??! :boxed:

:woot_jump:

and breakfast is gonna be amazing!!!!! :naughty:

haha, i bet you we'll see mika there eating xD

that would be a dream come true...

AHHH! hehehahah

I"m so EXCITED!!! Does everyone realize how little time there is left!!!???!!?!??!!?!??!?!??!?!?!??!????!!!??! :boxed:

:woot_jump:

and breakfast is gonna be amazing!!!!! :naughty:

haha, i bet you we'll see mika there eating xD

that would be a dream come true...

He'd walk in and turn right back out. :lmfao: We'd all be oogling him as he ate :naughty:

hey, whats everybody gonna wear!!??

huh huh huh??

I was all excited and prepared like 8 months earlier for the june 8th concert, but now im not sure!

I want to wear something nice! Like an awesome patterened. thing. but i dont know what! I wanted to wear a dress, but its stupid to wear dresses at concerts, coz it just flies everyone and you expose yourself to everyone. Unless i wear tights/shorts under :naughty:

whatre your guyses ensembles?

huh huh huh??

I was all excited and prepared like 8 months earlier for the june 8th concert, but now im not sure!

I want to wear something nice! Like an awesome patterened. thing. but i dont know what! I wanted to wear a dress, but its stupid to wear dresses at concerts, coz it just flies everyone and you expose yourself to everyone. Unless i wear tights/shorts under :naughty:

im thinking to wear the costume i had in the UK :bleh:

huh huh huh??

I'm wearing blue and black checkered skinnies, (yes, such things DO exist, and they look like this: http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u79/artsyfartsy17/019.jpg) a hot pink t-shirt with huge yellow lettering, and various articles of large, brightly colored jewelry. Shoes and any sweaters or jackets are as of yet undecided, but I think you guys will manage to recognize me even without knowing what my shoes look like.:naughty:

ps, LM, I think that dress is gorgeous!

I'm wearing blue and black checkered skinnies, (yes, such things DO exist, and they look like this: http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u79/artsyfartsy17/019.jpg) a hot pink t-shirt with huge yellow lettering, and various articles of large, brightly colored jewelry. Shoes and any sweaters or jackets are as of yet undecided, but I think you guys will manage to recognize me even without knowing what my shoes look like.:naughty:

ps, LM, I think that dress is gorgeous!

Ooooh my friend's gonna kill you :fisch: She has those pants too and she was planning on wearing them....I guess she'll have to wear something else :naughty:

Oh my god, this is sort of of topic, but I had a nightmare about the concert.

Dream:

First of all, the concert took place in NY. Then I arrived too late so my seats were in the balcony in the far back and I couldn't see anything. I was pissed. Then my family made me leave before the show was even over and I didn't get to meet Mika or anything. (end of dream)

I woke up like this ---->:crybaby: No joke. I was sooooo glad I had only dreamt it. It scared the craop out of me haha

huh huh huh??

I know I had it all planned to, but I'm either going as a pimp orrrr I'm guessing to dress like a crazy ass fan and wear ALL of my Mika clothes and accesories (and yes, I do have a reason for this haha), so that includes: Mika sweater, Mika shirt, Mika bag, silver shoes, my 3 watches (which I wear everyday so whatever) and I think that's it. It's going to be a little joke that Mika doesn't know about yet :naughty:

Ooooh my friend's gonna kill you :fisch: She has those pants too and she was planning on wearing them....I guess she'll have to wear something else :naughty:

Oh my god, this is sort of of topic, but I had a nightmare about the concert.

Dream:

First of all, the concert took place in NY. Then I arrived too late so my seats were in the balcony in the far back and I couldn't see anything. I was pissed. Then my family made me leave before the show was even over and I didn't get to meet Mika or anything. (end of dream)

I woke up like this ---->:crybaby: No joke. I was sooooo glad I had only dreamt it. It scared the craop out of me haha

What a horrible dream.:shocked:

And I'm sorry for your friend. I'd offer to wear something else, but I'm not that nice.:naughty:

*msn slap*

I come home, wasting gas and money, even though I know I have to go back to class in about ten minutes, just to talk to you, (and get something to eat.:naughty: ) and you sign out of msn JUST as I get on.

I'm not signed out.....:boxed: ok i have to go do my speech I will be back in 10mins don't go!!

Hmmm.....mine says you're offline. And I'll try to stay online as long as possible. If I have to leave before you come back, I'll be back online around 5.:thumb_yello:

it's 9:30 and i have dance at 8:30 and my dad's making my q-cards so i'm still here, lol. I am on old msn so you have to say HI to me.

She was so upset when I told her :naughty:

Really? Awww.....*actually starts to feel bad*

Does she have any other cool pants to wear? We could be pant twins; I'm ok with it if she is. I'd wear something else, but I bought those skinnies for the express purpose of wearing them to the concert, and all my other pants pale in comparison. It's a matter of principle, you see?:naughty:

God, she's going to be giving me dirty death looks all night.:naughty:

Really? Awww.....*actually starts to feel bad*

Does she have any other cool pants to wear? We could be pant twins; I'm ok with it if she is. I'd wear something else, but I bought those skinnies for the express purpose of wearing them to the concert, and all my other pants pale in comparison. It's a matter of principle, you see?:naughty:

God, she's going to be giving me dirty death looks all night.:naughty:

That's nice of you, but she hates when people have the same clothes as her. Don't feel bad though, she has A LOT of clothes. And if she does give you dirty looks all night, I'm sorry :naughty: I'll tell her not to haha