• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ayyyiieee!!

Seeing his name there makes it feel so much more real. :wub2:

Thanks Sivan!

PS: Have you figured out if you're also doing San Francisco?

hehe know :) wewilldo SF if we will have a car.. i hope we will! or illbe very sad!

Oh kiss my ass.

How's your wrist?

Nooo thanksss.

They think it's tendonitis so I'm living with a wrist guard on for two weeks and taking Alieve for five days. I can take it off to do stuff like shower and sleep but I keep it on at night because I tend to sleep on that hand. If it's not better in two weeks then I have to go get it checked out some more.

Surprisingly my typing hasn't been that bad while wearing this thing. :roftl:

Nooo thanksss.

They think it's tendonitis so I'm living with a wrist guard on for two weeks and taking Alieve for five days. I can take it off to do stuff like shower and sleep but I keep it on at night because I tend to sleep on that hand. If it's not better in two weeks then I have to go get it checked out some more.

Surprisingly my typing hasn't been that bad while wearing this thing. :roftl:

Tendonitis - what the hell is that?:blink:

:naughty:

Conveying scorn and concern in the same post....now that's talented.

She freaking does that to me with everything she says. :msn slaps her:

Tendonitis - what the hell is that?:blink:

Inflammation of the tendon. I thought maybe I had a stress fracture from where I had broken my wrist years ago but I guess the tendons connect to the bone so that's why I thought it had something to do with the bone. I have NO clue what I did to set it off though. I didn't hit my wrist or hand on anything. It was at the time when my knee hurt really badly and then my wrist acted up. Boy I'm not falling apart am I? *rolls eyes*

She freaking does that to me with everything she says. :msn slaps her:

Inflammation of the tendon. I thought maybe I had a stress fracture from where I had broken my wrist years ago but I guess the tendons connect to the bone so that's why I thought it had something to do with the bone. I have NO clue what I did to set it off though. I didn't hit my wrist or hand on anything. It was at the time when my knee hurt really badly and then my wrist acted up. Boy I'm not falling apart am I? *rolls eyes*

:AIM slaps you:

Well I guess it's better than "I don't know what's wrong with you" :naughty:

And honey, I fall apart everyday of my life :wink2:

:AIM slaps you:

Well I guess it's better than "I don't know what's wrong with you" :naughty:

And honey, I fall apart everyday of my life :wink2:

No such thing as an AIM slap smiley. :wink2: Why aren't you on? Got me blocked you idiot?

Yeah it's better than what I thought I was going to get.... "we don't have a clue. Take some pills and don't move it."

Oh I know, I've been falling apart for years now. Yet people wonder why I don't look forward to getting older?

No such thing as an AIM slap smiley. :wink2: Why aren't you on? Got me blocked you idiot?

Yeah it's better than what I thought I was going to get.... "we don't have a clue. Take some pills and don't move it."

Oh I know, I've been falling apart for years now. Yet people wonder why I don't look forward to getting older?

Um yes there is *slaps you again*

I would go on but I'm at my friend's house and yeah hhaha.

Who looks forward to getting old? :confused:

Um yes there is *slaps you again*

I would go on but I'm at my friend's house and yeah hhaha.

Who looks forward to getting old? :confused:

thfight3wp.gif

Wow then why are you on here? :bleh:

I have no clue, but people seem to get confused when I say that I don't look forward to getting older.

thfight3wp.gif

Wow then why are you on here? :bleh:

I have no clue, but people seem to get confused when I say that I don't look forward to getting older.

Love the smiley :lmao:

I'm on here coz I'm cool like dat:cool:

EDIT: I'm going now. Goodnight! :bleh:

One month 'till I leave for California! :yay:

I'm in San Diego for a few days - then off to LA to see Mika! :wub2:

And, all of you lovelies. :wink2:

SO...

Is everyone planning to wear a flashing heart and/or MFC badge so that we can identify each other?

I was thinking maybe we should also stick a little stand-up sign with the MFC logo on our table at Denny's, if we do end up doing that.

One month 'till I leave for California! :yay:

I'm in San Diego for a few days - then off to LA to see Mika! :wub2:

And, all of you lovelies. :wink2:

SO...

Is everyone planning to wear a flashing heart and/or MFC badge so that we can identify each other?

I was thinking maybe we should also stick a little stand-up sign with the MFC logo on our table at Denny's, if we do end up doing that.

ahh yay! I can't wait to meet you!! there's barely any time left till the concert!! ahh!!!

i think I might invent my own little way haha. I'll tell you all or something. I'll just tell you what im wearing? haha. because i dont have a flashing heart or badge unfortunately :(

<33

ahh yay! I can't wait to meet you!! there's barely any time left till the concert!! ahh!!!

i think I might invent my own little way haha. I'll tell you all or something. I'll just tell you what im wearing? haha. because i dont have a flashing heart or badge unfortunately :(

<33

It's gonna rock! :punk:

I think Mika should take me on a date here, while he's in town:

http://www.mikasushi.net/

PS: I can hook you up with an MFC badge if you answer this skill-testing question:

Where, at what event, and in what month was this picture taken?

77978_mika3_122_421lo.jpg

It's gonna rock! :punk:

I think Mika should take me on a date here, while he's in town:

http://www.mikasushi.net/

PS: I can hook you up with an MFC badge if you answer this skill-testing question:

Where, at what event, and in what month was this picture taken?

77978_mika3_122_421lo.jpg

Oooh I still need one!

That was at Coachella in April

*hopes I'm right*