Mika in Los Angeles, CA -- Wiltern

dcdeb

i think its kinda the same isnt it?

cause the 22 pounds it was in the UK gigs its 44$....

but maybe 22 was just the ticket and there was extras?

oh yes! it was 19.50 pounds the tickets...I paid 24.5 with extras (cause I'm in Italy etc.etc...).In Italy was 28 euros (20 pounds) only the ticket.

The price of the ticket is ok..but I think extra taxes are very high...isn't it?:blink:

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah 29.50, but ticketmaster adds 10 dollars plus five dollars plus the amount for the shipping method. so 1 ticket was 47.90 something for me. and i bought 2 tickets and the total was... $87.00. :sneaky2:

but, its worth it :wink2:

does anyone know what time the doors open?

Hahah $126 for three tickets yeah!

I remember reading that the doors open at 7...

I've got a question.

This would be my first Mika gig,

and I'm wondering. If I want to be able to be in or near front row, how early should I get there? xD

Cos, I 'supposedly' have to go to school that Monday.

Of course, I could always leave school early or skip school that day, but...

Yeah, just asking. :biggrin2:

I've got a question.

This would be my first Mika gig,

and I'm wondering. If I want to be able to be in or near front row, how early should I get there? xD

Cos, I 'supposedly' have to go to school that Monday.

Of course, I could always leave school early or skip school that day, but...

Yeah, just asking. :biggrin2:

I'm thinking of getting there no later than about 12 or 1pm. Yeah, that's a long time to queue, but as this is also my first gig I want to be close enough for Mika to sweat all over me. :das::roftl:

What time do you finish class? Then how long would it take you to get to the venue?

I'm thinking of getting there no later than about 12 or 1pm. Yeah, that's a long time to queue, but as this is also my first gig I want to be close enough for Mika to sweat all over me. :das::roftl:

What time do you finish class? Then how long would it take you to get to the venue?

I finsh class around 3pm, and Palmdale's an hour from L.A. so yeah, I'm probably going to be leaving school early. :thumb_yello:

Alright, I just got my tickets but I need some help! I will be taking this trip, my first real road trip, alone. Does anyone know of any really cheap hotels nearby? Cheap restaurants? This is going to be an exciting trip in so many ways but also a little bit scary. lol

Alright, I just got my tickets but I need some help! I will be taking this trip, my first real road trip, alone. Does anyone know of any really cheap hotels nearby? Cheap restaurants? This is going to be an exciting trip in so many ways but also a little bit scary. lol

hey! so u coming for 1 night?

i have no idea where there r sheap places.... i dont know LA that good yet :bleh:

but maybe someone ellse could help?

how long u plan to stay?

Hey Sivan! ^.^ I've missed speaking to you, hon!

I'm going to leave Sunday afternoon/night and just chill in line all day Monday. I'm going to stay the night somewhere after the concert and then leave on Tuesday to get back to Vegas. If I find somewhere to stay that won't burn a hole in my pocket I might stay Tuesday night as well but I'm not sure. We shall see =]

Hey Sivan! ^.^ I've missed speaking to you, hon!

I'm going to leave Sunday afternoon/night and just chill in line all day Monday. I'm going to stay the night somewhere after the concert and then leave on Tuesday to get back to Vegas. If I find somewhere to stay that won't burn a hole in my pocket I might stay Tuesday night as well but I'm not sure. We shall see =]

heya!

im sure u could find something cheap check the motels...

i would say stay with me and my parents..lol but i dont live very close to the city and a day after we might go to SF... :blink:

Hi Shontih!

I'm most likely staying at the Ramada:

http://www.ramada.com/Ramada/control/Booking/property_info?propertyId=04311&brandInfo=RA

It's not hostel-cheap; it's about $100ish per night plus taxes - but it's literally like a three minute walk from the venue. I'm all about convenience!

Hi Shontih!

I'm most likely staying at the Ramada:

http://www.ramada.com/Ramada/control/Booking/property_info?propertyId=04311&brandInfo=RA

It's not hostel-cheap; it's about $100ish per night plus taxes - but it's literally like a three minute walk from the venue. I'm all about convenience!

Hey hon! Thanks for the tip. I will definitely be looking into it. As little driving as possible would be great lol

It's getting closer guys! Soon it will be less than a month away!

So - is anyone serious about doing breakfast? I've decided to come to LA a day earlier, so I'll be there that morning.

I vote that anyone who is available meets for breakfast at that ridiculously convenient Denny's at 11:30 am, then head to the queue afterwards. If you're in school or have other plans, that's fine, too. FMBM, you and your nervous tummy can sip orange juice. :wink2:

Does anyone who lives near LA know if that Denny's is particularly busy? I think, that since this is a Monday, it should (hopefully!) not be too bad.

So. Excited!

I know...I'm getting so excited. I haven't thought about breakfast or anything but I may be up for going with y'all...sounds fun! :biggrin2:

So - is anyone serious about doing breakfast? I've decided to come to LA a day earlier, so I'll be there that morning.

I vote that anyone who is available meets for breakfast at that ridiculously convenient Denny's at 11:30 am, then head to the queue afterwards. If you're in school or have other plans, that's fine, too. FMBM, you and your nervous tummy can sip orange juice. :wink2:

Does anyone who lives near LA know if that Denny's is particularly busy? I think, that since this is a Monday, it should (hopefully!) not be too bad.

So. Excited!

Okay so are we gonna start planning this puppy or what!?

Dennys, which is near the wiltern i guess.

okay, so most of us want to get i line at like 12 or something haha. because we all need to be in the front row!!! ahh!!!!

So when would we like to go to Denny's? It can't be tooo early coz most of us need time to actually get to LA. And we'll se eachother in line coz we'll be the first ones and we'll be excited together!

ok so... Dennys is next to the wiltern.

http://losangeles.metromix.com/restaurants/venue/dennys-koreatown/105677/content

We have special love for this Denny's since it's on the same block as hot music venue the Wiltern. how convenient.

it's open 24/7 all day and night and the price range is 9 to 15 dollars! nicee

okay so all we have to figure out is when!! I'm sure we'll be able to see it once we get to the venue or on the way!

what time do you guys wanna get together!?

So. Excited!

Eyew....orange juice haha. I'm a lost cause :naughty:

Okay so are we gonna start planning this puppy or what!?

Dennys, which is near the wiltern i guess.

okay, so most of us want to get i line at like 12 or something haha. because we all need to be in the front row!!! ahh!!!!

So when would we like to go to Denny's? It can't be tooo early coz most of us need time to actually get to LA. And we'll se eachother in line coz we'll be the first ones and we'll be excited together!

ok so... Dennys is next to the wiltern.

http://losangeles.metromix.com/restaurants/venue/dennys-koreatown/105677/content

We have special love for this Denny's since it's on the same block as hot music venue the Wiltern. how convenient.

it's open 24/7 all day and night and the price range is 9 to 15 dollars! nicee

okay so all we have to figure out is when!! I'm sure we'll be able to see it once we get to the venue or on the way!

what time do you guys wanna get together!?

Well, I'm planning on getting there really early and I don't want to get kidnapped while waiting haha

Eyew....orange juice haha. I'm a lost cause :naughty:

Well, I'm planning on getting there really early and I don't want to get kidnapped while waiting haha

*gives Fmbm a big 'ol glass of water*

So...how does 11:30am work for people?

And, who has parents/grandparents/spouses/siblings coming with them? Are they willing to show up that ridiculously early?