dcdeb

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

AHHHH IT'S ALMOST FEBRUARY. <33

i'm so excited. wish i could go to the denny's meetup. :c

maybe i'll just show up at denny's and pretend i had no idea you guys were going to be there and look at my parents and say: "omigosh, look! there's mfcers at that table." but that might not work so well. :blink:

although...if my grandma's coming, she could always convince my parents to "let me go and annoy "those nice-looking people sitting over there' "

AHHHH IT'S ALMOST FEBRUARY. <33

i'm so excited. wish i could go to the denny's meetup. :c

maybe i'll just show up at denny's and pretend i had no idea you guys were going to be there and look at my parents and say: "omigosh, look! there's mfcers at that table." but that might not work so well. :blink:

although...if my grandma's coming, she could always convince my parents to "let me go and annoy "those nice-looking people sitting over there' "

If it will help, we can say hi to you first.:naughty:

MFC badges!? I don't have one! I'll just look for you all then and be guilty by association? Only an mfc'er could truly appreciate such lovely company. =p

Are you in the market for one? If you're planning to be at Denny's, or in the queue fairly early, I can hook you up.

That is, if you're willing to answer a skill-testing, Mika identifying question. :wink2:

I will most definitely be at Dennys =D

And I'll give your skill-testing, Mika identifying question a shot... I've been a bit out of the loop but I'll see if my Mika love carries me through lol

Have at 'er. I need month, and either the city it took place in or the name of the event. :biggrin2:

mika.jpg

Aw! Thank you for such an easy one! lol So you think you can dance in june of 2007, yes?

Tsk tsk. SYTYCD was July, m'dear. :roftl:

Close enough, though! I'll give you your button/badge thinger at Denny's. :thumb_yello:

PS: Have you figured out where you're gonna stay in LA?

I just found out a girl from my school is going. She said her friend knows Mika, but in my head I was like "suuureee" haha. She's been known to lie so I won't hold my breath :naughty: But I was so surprised to hear she was going haha, just thought I'd let y'alls know

Tsk tsk. SYTYCD was July, m'dear. :roftl:

Close enough, though! I'll give you your button/badge thinger at Denny's. :thumb_yello:

PS: Have you figured out where you're gonna stay in LA?

:blink::blowup: Agh! No!! How could I mess that up!? I could have sworn it was late june. =[ -sigh- Thanks so much anyway, hun! :biggrin2:

As for where I'm staying, I'm not sure anymore. It seems I may have company after all. If so I'll be in a hotel. If I'm going solo, though, I can work something out. And, if all else fails, I could sleep in the car lol

Exacatically ONE MONTH LEFT!!!! pretty much haha. i made this post at 10 on thurs. so 2 hours till ONE MONTH!!!!

AHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!

OIII!! AHH!

I CANNOT wait to see you all there and have an amazing time and eat breakfast with you for goodness sakes!! that's amazing!!

i love yous all.

♥♥♥

HAPPY ONE MONTH MIKA FEBRUARY 11TH!!

:woot_jump:

goodnight!! i love you!

sweet dreams :das:

Exacatically ONE MONTH LEFT!!!! pretty much haha. i made this post at 10 on thurs. so 2 hours till ONE MONTH!!!!

AHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!

OIII!! AHH!

I CANNOT wait to see you all there and have an amazing time and eat breakfast with you for goodness sakes!! that's amazing!!

i love yous all.

♥♥♥

HAPPY ONE MONTH MIKA FEBRUARY 11TH!!

:woot_jump:

goodnight!! i love you!

sweet dreams :das:

lol i told everyone that today :naughty: