Mika in Los Angeles, CA -- Wiltern

dcdeb

*gives Fmbm a big 'ol glass of water*

So...how does 11:30am work for people?

And, who has parents/grandparents/spouses/siblings coming with them? Are they willing to show up that ridiculously early?

11:30? I was planning on getting there earlier :naughty: But I don't want to be waiting on the sidewalk by my lonesome self. I also want to see M ika arrive haha

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

haha. yeah i kinda wanted to get there earlyish but im not sure if my sister will be so excitedly willing as me, but 11:30 could be good i guess! last time i got there at like 11ish. It should get me enough time, and i think, I sort of wanted to leave my home at 10ish and it might take me 1 and a half ish hours so i might be a tad bit late, but that's alright ;)

so yes! 11:30 is good with me

*is hyperventilating at the prospect of meeting everyone and eating breakfast*

Fmbm, I think we ALL want to be there when Mika shows up.:thumb_yello:

11:30 is perfect; I was also thinking about going earlier, especially if you're still calling the interlude at Denny's "breakfast"....I might show up earlier, but I'm bringing a book if nobody's going to be there but me.:naughty:

11:30? I was planning on getting there earlier :naughty: But I don't want to be waiting on the sidewalk by my lonesome self. I also want to see M ika arrive haha

lol mika will probably arrive around 3-4... :bleh:

oo book! what book artsy? I'm book crazy. I love books :P

anyways, IM SO EXCITED! meeting everyone and having breakfast with everyone will be amazing!! AHH! Sivan are you gonna eat with us?

ME TOO!!! Another bookworm!!:mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow:

Probably my Jane Austen book; I just got a thick collection book of her most famous works for christmas. Or The Great Gatsby, because I finally found my copy of it that's been lost for the last six months. (it was under the bed, in case you were curious.:bleh: )

Sivan, I know we'll be there WAY too early, but we're crazy like that. Please say you'll come to Denny's!

oo book! what book artsy? I'm book crazy. I love books :P

anyways, IM SO EXCITED! meeting everyone and having breakfast with everyone will be amazing!! AHH! Sivan are you gonna eat with us?

Probably my Jane Austen book; I just got a thick collection book of her most famous works for christmas. Or The Great Gatsby, because I finally found my copy of it that's been lost for the last six months. (it was under the bed, in case you were curious.:bleh: )

Sivan, I know we'll be there WAY too early, but we're crazy like that. Please say you'll come to Denny's!

hey guys im not sure yet! ill know closer to the show i guess... cause i dont know how im getting there yet... well see!

haha! yay! I'm reading Pride and Prejudice right now!!

I always have to have a book with me everywhere i go. I take it in my purse and just read all the time!

and borders is my favorite place to go haha

haha! yay! I'm reading Pride and Prejudice right now!!

I always have to have a book with me everywhere i go. I take it in my purse and just read all the time!

and borders is my favorite place to go haha

*gasp* I've read P&P like, four times!! It's one of my favorites!:thumb_yello:

I always have books where ever I go; books and music, I just can't live without.