MIKA in Seattle, WA at the Showbox SoDo

dcdeb

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can I get in on this Valentine box? Is it too late? I regret not joining the mfc earlier! I plan to be at the venue insanely early, and I can save a couple spots in line as long as no one beats me up behind me..

there is Ritchie and Me! the two of us ! (my manager so to speak...aka my boyfriend):) thanks a million!:)

I'm real excited to meet you too and the other MFCers. I think it's great that your boyfriend will be with you....hey it is valentine's day, huh? (you have your boyfriend, Suzanne has her boyfriend.... and I have, hmmm, well, I guess I have Mika) mwaaaaaaahaaaaaahaa. So, are you going to be first in line? Are your plans to sneak a pic with your boyfriend and Mika? :das: Or to have them *pose* together. :das: Would you prefer "When Doves Cry" or "Missionary Man"??? (hehehe)

"When Doves Cry!!!!" No contest! Prince comes before pretty much everything else. :naughty:

"When Doves Cry!!!!" No contest! Prince comes before pretty much everything else. :naughty:

Yeah, I guess it was a rhetorical question anyway (for you). When I first heard he did a cover of When Doves Cry in Montreal I almost fainted. The sound on You Tube wasn't that good though. He didn't cover Prince in Toronto...so now I'm waiting to hear about Philly. There is no contest in my mind either. If he does Prince in Seattle, they will be taking me out on a stretcher....and I might die...but I would die completely happy.

Yeah, I guess it was a rhetorical question anyway (for you). When I first heard he did a cover of When Doves Cry in Montreal I almost fainted. The sound on You Tube wasn't that good though. He didn't cover Prince in Toronto...so now I'm waiting to hear about Philly. There is no contest in my mind either. If he does Prince in Seattle, they will be taking me out on a stretcher....and I might die...but I would die completely happy.

me too! I love that song..........:wub2: :wub2: :wub2: :wub2:

ah the days are coming, Lilmot!

did you find a place to stay in Van yet? you are welcome to stay with me!

me too! I love that song..........:wub2: :wub2: :wub2: :wub2:

ah the days are coming, Lilmot!

did you find a place to stay in Van yet? you are welcome to stay with me!

That's so sweet of you...but don't you live in Victoria? Or am I confused as normal?? I was thinking of staying at the Hojo by the venue....but haven't really checked it out yet. Two concerts, two countries, two days....wow, am I up for it? Ah :blush-anim-cl: yes, it's Mika, I'm up for it. :wub2:

That's so sweet of you...but don't you live in Victoria? Or am I confused as normal?? I was thinking of staying at the Hojo by the venue....but haven't really checked it out yet. Two concerts, two countries, two days....wow, am I up for it? Ah :blush-anim-cl: yes, it's Mika, I'm up for it. :wub2:

no I mean at the hotel I am staying at in Vancouver! its just a thought

no I mean at the hotel I am staying at in Vancouver! its just a thought

Where are you staying in Vancouver? I'm still considering going to the BC concert, but I would want to stay at a hotel near the venue. I really should stop being lazy, and do some research, LOL!

Where are you staying in Vancouver? I'm still considering going to the BC concert, but I would want to stay at a hotel near the venue. I really should stop being lazy, and do some research, LOL!

Yes, where are you staying in Vancouver, Suzanne? I think Lollipop_Monkey was staying at the Howard Johnson's by the venue??? And DaMango, I may have a couple of extra concert tickets for the Vancouver show. My friend's concert plans are undecided at this point. Maybe tonight we will iron them out some more as I am meeting them for drinkies. :mf_rosetinted:

Im still not sure what time I should show up. I'm coming from Bellevue so I want to head over the bridge before rush hour. I was thinking of lining up around 4pm, but that may be a bit early, especially if the weather is bad. I just don't know what to expect when it comes to the crowd.

Im still not sure what time I should show up. I'm coming from Bellevue so I want to head over the bridge before rush hour. I was thinking of lining up around 4pm, but that may be a bit early, especially if the weather is bad. I just don't know what to expect when it comes to the crowd.

I don't think 4 pm is early at all if you want to get up front.

I certainly want to be up front! I was one of the last people in line at his LA gig last June, but I still managed to get in the front row. While others headed to the bar, I headed for the stage. LoL!

I think you can probably expect things to be different from last year. The crowds have been nuts so far. People were lining up at 5 am in NYC!

Toronto wasn't too bad (we got there around noon) but by late afternoon the line was wrapped all around the building. Inside there wasn't an inch to move and people were constantly pushing and shoving trying to get closer to the front.

I asked Andy to tell Mika to come down off the stage during the show but it's a good thing he didn't because we would have been crushed. People were climbing on top of each other just to get on camera when they found out Andy was Mika's cameraman.

Hi guys! Because I can't afford time or money to come any earlier ..I would love it if you save us two spots! I will love you guys for ever! I'll treat you to breakfast or something!

Suzanne! I can only be there by 5:30 the earliest because of travelling and running around and checking into hotels and things!

You will see me in my rainbow hoodie and my MIKA umbrella with all the songs painted on it! its all rainbowy!!!!!

see you guys later! love Suzanne:wub2: :wub2:

I don't know what to expect either. I'm not interested in being the first in line, (nor probably up front and center), but I do plan to queue since I have a lot of "queue" gifts to hand out to the first fifty or so people. :blush-anim-cl: I think I will check into my hotel around 2 or 3pm and then come "visit" the queue and see what is happening. Hmmm....first Mika concert for Seattle, the venue holds 1500, it is sold out, don't know about the weather....the young ones might come over right after school gets out...(half of the people might end up at the Showbox at the Market, instead of the Showbox SoDo :naughty: ).....so what does that equation equal?

RU sure you don't want to meet me there at 5am? :roftl: Well, hopefully I will still be sound asleep at 5am.

I don't know what to expect either. I'm not interested in being the first in line, (nor probably up front and center), but I do plan to queue since I have a lot of "queue" gifts to hand out to the first fifty or so people. :blush-anim-cl: I think I will check into my hotel around 2 or 3pm and then come "visit" the queue and see what is happening. Hmmm....first Mika concert for Seattle, the venue holds 1500, it is sold out, don't know about the weather....the young ones might come over right after school gets out...(half of the people might end up at the Showbox at the Market, instead of the Showbox SoDo :naughty: ).....so what does that equation equal?

RU sure you don't want to meet me there at 5am? :roftl: Well, hopefully I will still be sound asleep at 5am.

I can't wait! I might come in my pink wig too!

weeheeeeeeeeeee! you won't have any problem finding me!

I am the loudest one! and laught alot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wish I could come earlier,,but we cannot come to Seattle any earlier!

anyways !it will work out! do you have a cell? PM me it!