MIKA in Seattle, WA at the Showbox SoDo

dcdeb

thanks Louiza!

The adventure begins in one hour when we leave for the bus!

I hope you're having an amazing journey, Suzanne -- wish all of you

the best time ever tonight!

Can't wait to hear/read all about it! :thumb_yello:

dcdeb

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks Louiza!

The adventure begins in one hour when we leave for the bus!

Just got a text from Suzanne...she is now on the ferry going to Vancouver. What a trip....first bus, then ferry, then the train to Seattle, I think. WOW, there is dedication for you!

As for me....well I just made a few more valentines. Got a bit high from spraying on the glitter. Looking for my "to do" list. What was I suppose to take with me?

cell phone - check

camera - check

tickets - check

big plastic bag - coz Suzy told me to

valentines - check

passport - check

crazy fan girl attitude - check

clothes - OHHHHH, that's what I forgot, I need to pack some clothes for

Vancouver

Anything else? I'm really :insane: today.

As for me....well I just made a few more valentines. Got a bit high from spraying on the glitter. Looking for my "to do" list. What was I suppose to take with me.

Are you planning to get right up front? Don't wear anything that has the ability to slide down if you start rocking out. :roftl:

In San Fran, my jeans almost fell down - I had to steal StandardToaster's belt right off of him. :blush-anim-cl:

If you're bringing a purse, take out everything that could possibly be considered out of the ordinary - in fact, take out anything you don't really need. If Seattle is anything like the two I went to, they'll check your purse, and every second they spend doing that is a second more between you and the front row.

Are cameras allowed at the venue? If so, make sure you have fresh batteries!

Midway State will play for half an hour, then there will be about a half an hour intermission while they switch up the stage for Mika. Just so you're not wondering when all the action will get started. :naughty:

And, most important - have an awesome, amazing time! And don't forget to come back and tell us every single solitary detail! :punk:

Are you planning to get right up front? Don't wear anything that has the ability to slide down if you start rocking out. :roftl:

In San Fran, my jeans almost fell down - I had to steal StandardToaster's belt right off of him. :blush-anim-cl:

If you're bringing a purse, take out everything that could possibly be considered out of the ordinary - in fact, take out anything you don't really need. If Seattle is anything like the two I went to, they'll check your purse, and every second they spend doing that is a second more between you and the front row.

Are cameras allowed at the venue? If so, make sure you have fresh batteries!

Midway State will play for half an hour, then there will be about a half an hour intermission while they switch up the stage for Mika. Just so you're not wondering when all the action will get started. :naughty:

And, most important - have an awesome, amazing time! And don't forget to come back and tell us every single solitary detail! :punk:

Great advice! Thanks for the tips. I wasn't going to take a purse, but I've just realize that I have no pockets. Also, I have my gift for Mika, which will surely look suspicious to security....or maybe not?

I feel like I am running real fast on a treadmill.....not getting anywhere. I have to finish getting ready so I can leave!!!

Talk to you all soon! Thanks for the well-wishes. Oh and

Happy Valentines Day! (again)

So you guys are spending Valentines Day with Mika!

In the words of Monty Python " You lucky, lucky, b*******s!":roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

Seriously though have a brilliant time, and can some one send Andy my love. God I'd pay big money to see his face, if someone says that to him:naughty: :naughty:

Don't forget to text up to date reports.:thumb_yello:

In the words of Monty Python " You lucky, lucky, b*******s!":roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

Seriously though have a brilliant time, and can some one send Andy my love. God I'd pay big money to see his face, if someone says that to him:naughty: :naughty:

Don't forget to text up to date reports.:thumb_yello:

Rose....I have some valentines that I am giving to Andy with messages from a few MFC people. Do you want me to give him one from you too? Or, I can just tell him to his face, if I see him. :naughty:

My phone is capable of sending text messages....we will see later tonight if I am capable of using that function (haven't too many times). hee hee.

Thanks for the wishes,

Molly (lilmot)

Seriously though have a brilliant time, and can some one send Andy my love. God I'd pay big money to see his face, if someone says that to him:naughty:

Don't forget to text up to date reports.

:roftl::naughty: Rose..........leave the boy alone!!

Have a fantastic time everyone :thumb_yello: OWWWWWWWWWWW I am SO excited for you all!!!!

Ellanorelle.............stay calm dear...deeep breaths!!!:naughty:

Can't wait to hear all about it :thumb_yello:

haha I'm getting all excited with elanorelle when I read her posts :naughty:

that girl must be in a state right now! I hope she won't collapse because of the lack of sleep lol

Great advice! Thanks for the tips. I wasn't going to take a purse, but I've just realize that I have no pockets. Also, I have my gift for Mika, which will surely look suspicious to security....or maybe not?

I feel like I am running real fast on a treadmill.....not getting anywhere. I have to finish getting ready so I can leave!!!

Talk to you all soon! Thanks for the well-wishes. Oh and

Happy Valentines Day! (again)

happy valentine's day! have a brilliant time with Mika :biggrin2:

YAY! Exciting! But this is the last of his shows that i'll be able to stay up late and check in for because i'm going to chicago tomorrow (i know, about 10 days to late, right! Argh 'tis suckish, but i'm sure i'll have a great time, we're seeing the blue man group!)

Does anybody have verizon and want to text me about the vancouver show? just let me know...I'll be suffering not knowing things without my computer. AH!

The Showbox Sodo is now my Myspace friend!! So, I'm getting some invitations:

SHOWBOX SODO LOUNGE HALF OFF HAPPY HOUR

Here is what the Lounge looks like:

SoDoLounge02.jpg

Showbox SoDo Lounge (formerly Fenix, Premier) hosts a HALF OFF HAPPY HOUR Tuesday through Sunday from 4:30pm-8:00pm.

Come and help us break in the new place and get half-off of everything! Get half-off on drafts, bottles, burgers, appetizers, salads, whiskey, tequila, vodka and much more!

A perfect spot for after-work get-togethers or a great place for dinner.

Ask how you can book your private events here!

http://www.showboxonline.com

Showbox SODO Lounge

1700 First Avenue South

Seattle, WA

DO YOU HAVE A PIC OF THE BUTTERFLY LOUNGE?:naughty::mfr_lol:

Waiting to see dcdeb jump when I check in here this morning :roftl::roftl:

WHAT ALL OF YOU WILL SEE WALKING DOWN FIRST AVENUE SOUTH

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:l_c6327d5ec1c33aa2e69ab4c07390a2e0.jpg

I love the umbrella Suzanne....truly hope it won't rain and make the paint run!!

(She must be BESIDE herself with excitement!)

And lilmot too, have a blast!!