MIKA in Seattle, WA at the Showbox SoDo

dcdeb

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be watching for the umbrella!

I swwapped for that day off from work so I can get there earlier in the day and DH is requesting it off. I'm getting excited!

OOOOOPS!! SO EXCITED that I double posted. Sorry! :)

• 3 weeks later...

It does look like Seattle sold out....I'm a bit surprised. WOW :mf_lustslow: I hope the audience loves Mika as much as as we all do!!!

So, Seattle, NY and LA are all sold out. SF still has a few tickets, Vancouver, and I don't know about the others....but I bet it will be a sold out tour by the time it happens. I am soooooo pleased.....Mika deserves it.

So, Suzanne, you will be at the venue in Seattle by 5pm or earlier?

Wow, I hope I don't die in a fit of giddiness and anticipation before Valentine's Day even arrives. :mf_rosetinted:

lillmot! probably about 5:00pm I will be there!

around then!!!!

yes......watch out for me with Umbrella!!!!!!

Sounds good...I will be watching for the umbrella. Did you decorate it?

Is anyone planing on queueing up before 5pm? I'm not sure what time I will be there, but I think I will plan on getting to Seattle earlier and checking it all out. I have some friends going with me, and I'm not sure how early they want to go though.

Hi all! How many MFC'ers are coming to the show? Do we know?

What are you all wearing? Anything fun? My friend and I are coming to the show but we both work M-F and won't be able to get to the club until probably after 6:00.

I don't know how early people will start lining up, but it is an all-ages show so I imagine kids in school will head down there after school is out.

I'd love to meet you guys and take a few group pics to share on the site. Does anyone have definitive plans yet?

Lisa

What are you all wearing? Anything fun? My friend and I are coming to the show but we both work M-F and won't be able to get to the club until probably after 6:00.

I don't know how early people will start lining up, but it is an all-ages show so I imagine kids in school will head down there after school is out.

I'd love to meet you guys and take a few group pics to share on the site. Does anyone have definitive plans yet?

Lisa

something very colourful!!!!!!my rainbow hoody, my feather boa! rabbit ears

bright green pants ,,,,,,umbrella ( specially made for the Seattle and Vancouver gigs!) so oooooooooo excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lisa

I'll be there around 5 as I have to case the place because I have to meet MIKA at some point to deliver the Valentines Project!

Lisa

Hi Lisa, I plan to get there by 5pm also....and might come a bit earlier just to check things out. Suzanne will have an MFC umbrella so we can meet up in the queue. I will be bringing some flashing hearts and probably some Mika Rosettes for the MFCers. I looking forward to meeting everyone....and looking forward to my first ever Mika concert :blush-anim-cl:

Molly

I took the afternoon off from work that day. Told my boss I had something to do. Heehee....

heee!

Yep! can't wait! so excited to see him twice! weeheeee!

I will be carrying all that stuff...ya know........I don't have to do this alone ya know....you all can join me in the giving of the Valentines!:):wub2: :wub2:

Damango....will PM you with hotel I am stayiing at..maybe we can all go for breakfast the next day or late night snack the night of theh 14th!

Lilmot... seems we have a newbie mfcer attending; Jessika.

Make her feel at home wont you - make sure Elanorelle doesnt eat her :P

Haahaa, Thanks. I actually talk to Suzanne on facebook at times. I don't think she'll eat me :eek:!

I would love to meet some if not all of you. I have a friend flying in the night before and then another arriving from Tacoma that day. I get out of class at 12:15, and we are planning on heading down there reallly early. Maybe we will lunch downtown first and such. I just hope this weather does not keep up...

Lilmot... seems we have a newbie mfcer attending; Jessika.

Make her feel at home wont you - make sure Elanorelle doesnt eat her :P

Haha, yes I will do my best, Pink.

Haahaa, Thanks. I actually talk to Suzanne on facebook at times. I don't think she'll eat me :eek:!

I would love to meet some if not all of you. I have a friend flying in the night before and then another arriving from Tacoma that day. I get out of class at 12:15, and we are planning on heading down there reallly early. Maybe we will lunch downtown first and such. I just hope this weather does not keep up...

I would love to meet you too!. Wow, sounds like you will get there early....maybe you will be the first in line? I have rosettes, flashing hearts and badges to pass out to the MFCers in line, so I plan to go down the line and meet people while we are waiting. Not sure what time I will be there yet. I have at least two or three people coming with me and they don't want to wait in line. So....I will have to figure that one out. I hope to be there by 5pm at least. Also, I hope the weather gets better (I think it will). See you later!

Molly

eat me???

what does that mean????????????????:roftl: :roftl:

No, eat Jessika.... you wouldn't do that, would you?:boxed: I guess Pink just has some strange ideas about Canadians :roftl: LOL - just kidding, wow, I'm happy that more and more MFCers are going to be at the Seattle show. It is all starting to settle in and feel almost *real*. Real life and the MFC all meeting up.....can hardly wait!

No, eat Jessika.... you wouldn't do that, would you?:boxed: I guess Pink just has some strange ideas about Canadians :roftl: LOL - just kidding, wow, I'm happy that more and more MFCers are going to be at the Seattle show. It is all starting to settle in and feel almost *real*. Real life and the MFC all meeting up.....can hardly wait!

any idea about an early morning breakfast? or trip to a cafe near by (late night cheescake or something)

Would be cool if some of you who are out of town are at the same hotel..we could go for an early breakfast ! as long as I catch the 10:30am Amtrak back to Vancouver!

Does Pink think I am a bear some where in Canada????:bleh: :bleh:

any idea about an early morning breakfast? or trip to a cafe near by (late night cheescake or something)

Would be cool if some of you who are out of town are at the same hotel..we could go for an early breakfast ! as long as I catch the 10:30am Amtrak back to Vancouver!

Does Pink think I am a bear some where in Canada????:bleh: :bleh:

No one really knows what Pink thinks, well, except hopefully for Pink (but I "less than three" her, as she knows)....:naughty:

Breaky sounds good to me. I am getting rather tired of waiting for my friends' plans to form. I love them too, but I'm just going to have to make my own plan and stick to it. :bleh:

I'm getting really excited now! I can't wait to meet you guys. I hope we all get to meet Mika. I've been dying to meet him properly since my 5 second convo with him last June. :naughty:

I hope you all won't mind my boyfriend tagging along. He may not be an MFC member, but he is TRULY a Mika fan boy deep down! (and one of my secret desires is to get a photo of him with Mika.) :das:

I'm getting really excited now! I can't wait to meet you guys. I hope we all get to meet Mika. I've been dying to meet him properly since my 5 second convo with him last June. :naughty:

I hope you all won't mind my boyfriend tagging along. He may not be an MFC member, but he is TRULY a Mika fan boy deep down! (and one of my secret desires is to get a photo of him with Mika.) :das:

I'm real excited to meet you too and the other MFCers. I think it's great that your boyfriend will be with you....hey it is valentine's day, huh? (you have your boyfriend, Suzanne has her boyfriend.... and I have, hmmm, well, I guess I have Mika) mwaaaaaaahaaaaaahaa. So, are you going to be first in line? Are your plans to sneak a pic with your boyfriend and Mika? :das: Or to have them *pose* together. :das: Would you prefer "When Doves Cry" or "Missionary Man"??? (hehehe)

I'm real excited to meet you too and the other MFCers. I think it's great that your boyfriend will be with you....hey it is valentine's day, huh? (you have your boyfriend, Suzanne has her boyfriend.... and I have, hmmm, well, I guess I have Mika) mwaaaaaaahaaaaaahaa. So, are you going to be first in line? Are your plans to sneak a pic with your boyfriend and Mika? :das: Or to have them *pose* together. :das: Would you prefer "When Doves Cry" or "Missionary Man"??? (hehehe)

HEY YOU! :)

I can't be there until 5:30 so save me a spot! I AM MFC STAFF SO TO SPEAK!

AHEMMMMMMMMMMMMMM! I WILL HAVE THE UMBRELLA!!!!!!!!!!!!now...

if many of us are at the same hotel ....we can have a very nice chat afterwards

in the lounge if there is one or Breakfast next day ( really early because of going back to Canada)! Yes my boyfriend is very excited to be there too!

Damango...I will try to get the MFC valentines to him before BECAUSE I CAN'T CARRY AROUND A WHOLE BOX THE WHOLE TIME! so I need everyone's assistance in this and look for MIKA's security or manager or anyone I can hand the box to!

Suzanne:)

HEY YOU! :)

I can't be there until 5:30 so save me a spot! I AM MFC STAFF SO TO SPEAK!

AHEMMMMMMMMMMMMMM! I WILL HAVE THE UMBRELLA!!!!!!!!!!!!now...

if many of us are at the same hotel ....we can have a very nice chat afterwards

in the lounge if there is one or Breakfast next day ( really early because of going back to Canada)! Yes my boyfriend is very excited to be there too!

Damango...I will try to get the MFC valentines to him before BECAUSE I CAN'T CARRY AROUND A WHOLE BOX THE WHOLE TIME! so I need everyone's assistance in this and look for MIKA's security or manager or anyone I can hand the box to!

Suzanne:)

I will do everything I can to save you a spot, including bribing the queue by handing out lots of Mika-ish things. I may not be one of the first in line, though, so you may want to see if DaMango and her man can save you one.

Maybe we will see Andy or someone and talk to them about the box of valentines. Just stick to your spiritual heights, Suzanne, and it will all come together. Just like the t-shirt..:naughty::mf_rosetinted: