MIKA in Seattle, WA at the Showbox SoDo

dcdeb

im sssooo excited for you alll!!

Mika AND Valentines day!!

:punk: :punk:

eeks! and like the best holiday after (just as good as the LOTR tour!)

friends and love and fellowship!:wub2: :wub2:

in a very soothing mood tonight :wink2: :wink2:

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeh Seattle is amazing .. I LOVED it there .. that seafood market is just the best!! :wub2:

I go there all the time because its so close to my home!

Went and saw the Lord of the Rings Symphony there!

it was mayhem! most people dressed up as Elves! and I saw WICKED there too! truthfully it takes less time to travel to Seattle than to Vancouver itself via boat! its so much fun travelling to those cities because we leave our island for the big adventure!

I love the market there! flying fish at the market:) smoked salmon!

I go there all the time because its so close to my home!

Went and saw the Lord of the Rings Symphony there!

it was mayhem! most people dressed up as Elves! and I saw WICKED there too! truthfully it takes less time to travel to Seattle than to Vancouver itself via boat! its so much fun travelling to those cities because we leave our island for the big adventure!

I love the market there! flying fish at the market:) smoked salmon!

Yeh!! I had the smoked salmon , also Ill never forget we went to a Chinese eating place , it was kinda underground in one of the markets , it was the best Ive EVER had ! :wub2: , would love to go back

We camped in oregan for a week , fishing and sitting round a fire every night getting drunk :roftl: , then a few days in Seattle .. happy times :wub2:

I can just pictures elves walking everywhere , classic

The boat trips sound fun tooo

Yeh!! I had the smoked salmon , also Ill never forget we went to a Chinese eating place , it was kinda underground in one of the markets , it was the best Ive EVER had ! :wub2: , would love to go back

We camped in oregan for a week , fishing and sitting round a fire every night getting drunk :roftl: , then a few days in Seattle .. happy times :wub2:

I can just pictures elves walking everywhere , classic

The boat trips sound fun tooo

then one day Freds...you have to come to Vancouver:)

then one day Freds...you have to come to Vancouver:)

Vancouver is fun....I think of it as a kinda party town....but I LOVE Victoria. It is so fun to ride the clipper to Victoria and spend the night there. There is sooooo much to do there and I love the atmosphere.

I'm not how many of you remember this, but waaaayyyy back in July, I bought this shirt for Mika.

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=418460&postcount=3176

I said I would get the back embroidered with the phrase "Biggest Glitterballs in Europe". Well, I just picked it up today from the embroidery shop, and it looks sharp! I can't wait to give it to Mika, 7 months after buying it! LOL! Even if he doesn't wear it, I'll just be proud of myself if I manage to give him a gift that was 7 months in the making. :naughty:

I'm not how many of you remember this, but waaaayyyy back in July, I bought this shirt for Mika.

I said I would get the back embroidered with the phrase "Biggest Glitterballs in Europe". Well, I just picked it up today from the embroidery shop, and it looks sharp! I can't wait to give it to Mika, 7 months after buying it! LOL! Even if he doesn't wear it, I'll just be proud of myself if I manage to give him a gift that was 7 months in the making. :naughty:

fantastic! O can't wait to see it, Damango! I just bought him a special necklace

and a special card with a scene from a sunset of a beach from one of the gulf islands here up in BC.

24 hours and 10 minutes left!!!!!!!!!!

:woot_jump: :woot_jump: :woot_jump:

Suzanne!!! Stop trying to scare me.:naughty: :naughty:

For a moment there I thought you said there was only 2 hours and 10 minutes left and I was like :insane: :insane: OMG.... I gotta get going!

I'm such a freak!

Thanks, DaMango, for showing us again, I had forgotton what it looks like. Now I remember what your "model" looks like too so I will be sure to see you tomorrow. It was great talking to you and :shocked: :shocked: it's almost time!

Thanks, DaMango, for showing us again, I had forgotton what it looks like. Now I remember what your "model" looks like too so I will be sure to see you tomorrow. It was great talking to you and :shocked: :shocked: it's almost time!

Eeeeek!!!!!!! I'm freakin' out here! It was good talking to you, lilmot. :wub2:

Wow, I am really have fun tonight making valentines.....my many thanks to all of you who sent me a PM with a valentine message for the band members and Andy too! They are all soooooooooooo great that I am sure they will all be very :wub2: :wub2: with their MFC friends.

They will each have a little gift bag with very special treats and toys PLUS all of your wonderful messages! And I will find a way to get them to them, hopefully before the show.

And mostly I can't believe that by this time tomorrow I will no longer be a Mika Virgin. :shocked: Maybe I really am just dreaming?????

Happy Valentine's Day to all of you too! Wish you could come to the concert with me and hold my hand.....:blush-anim-cl:

Wow, I am really have fun tonight making valentines.....my many thanks to all of you who sent me a PM with a valentine message for the band members and Andy too! They are all soooooooooooo great that I am sure they will all be very :wub2: :wub2: with their MFC friends.

They will each have a little gift bag with very special treats and toys PLUS all of your wonderful messages! And I will find a way to get them to them, hopefully before the show.

And mostly I can't believe that by this time tomorrow I will no longer be a Mika Virgin. :shocked: Maybe I really am just dreaming?????

Happy Valentine's Day to all of you too! Wish you could come to the concert with me and hold my hand.....:blush-anim-cl:

Lilmot! do you still want the messages tonight or can I get them to you tommorow???? I can make some little ones and put them in the gift bags then,,,mind you it might be too late. Do I send you a message for each?

should I email them tonight?

Ahhh you guys!

I'm totally kicking myself for not getting tickets for this show. It would have meant another 6am wakeup call, mad dash to the airport, flight, then dash to the venue - but it would have been so worth it. If there had been any left when I looked last night, I would have totally rearranged my flights to be there. :punk:

When the tickets first went on sale, though, I think Andrew would have disowned me if I got tickets to four shows in five days. He's totally a convert now, though. :roftl:

You guys are going to have SUCH an amazing time. Suzanne, text me with updates! :punk:

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

Tomorrow.....Tomorrow!!!!!!

I am getting Flutterbys in my tummy! LOL

Lilmot...I'll be losing my Mika-virginity too!!!!

DH is feeling a bit under the weather, so I am hoping he feels well enough to wait in line with me. If not, I guess I'll take what I get. Just as long as I get to see the show, I'll be thrilled!

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

Tomorrow.....Tomorrow!!!!!!

I am getting Flutterbys in my tummy! LOL

Lilmot...I'll be losing my Mika-virginity too!!!!

DH is feeling a bit under the weather, so I am hoping he feels well enough to wait in line with me. If not, I guess I'll take what I get. Just as long as I get to see the show, I'll be thrilled!

Our thoughts and prayers are with your DH in hopes he will feel good enough to wait in line!!! :thumb_yello:

Flutterbys.....me too!