Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course Im joking :roftl:

I would not push in :wink2:

Im happy just to be there :punk:

Many thanks for not turning my world upside down :mf_rosetinted:

It would have surprised me :shocked:

freddie's got inside connections. he's a VIP

:naughty: No problem with that. I'm sincerely happy for everyone getting the opportunity if they wish for it :thumb_yello:

what flavour..? :blink::mf_rosetinted:

What would you like?? I shall have all types:thumb_yello:

Many thanks for not turning my world upside down :mf_rosetinted:

It would have surprised me

:naughty: No problem with that. I'm sincerely happy for everyone getting the opportunity if they wish for it :thumb_yello:

Yeh standing waiting is part of the fun :punk: , as long as its not raining and things

What would you like?? I shall have all types:thumb_yello:

Yeh standing waiting is part of the fun :punk: , as long as its not raining and things

hhmmm.. can we arrange strawberry..? :blink: or you have some inventive suggestions to come up with, as flavours..? :blink:

I'm liking this thing about the lollipops.... yesterday I was in a shop (exciting, I know lol) and I saw packs of, I guess they're called candy canes, in the colour of the Irish flag... I was thinkin they'd be nice to share with ppl in the queue.... anyone like the idea of this?

I'm only taking a hand-carry bag on the plane...if I have like 40 Irish candy canes in that bag, do u think security at the airport would get concerned? :mf_rosetinted:

I'm liking this thing about the lollipops.... yesterday I was in a shop (exciting, I know lol) and I saw packs of, I guess they're called candy canes, in the colour of the Irish flag... I was thinkin they'd be nice to share with ppl in the queue.... anyone like the idea of this?

I'm only taking a hand-carry bag on the plane...if I have like 40 Irish candy canes in that bag, do u think security at the airport would get concerned? :mf_rosetinted:

Yeh thats exactly what I was thinking ..:thumb_yello:

Security would be ok i think , your just bringing hand luggage?

Yeh thats exactly what I was thinking ..:thumb_yello:

Security would be ok i think , your just bringing hand luggage?

Yeah cos I'm only going to London for like 3 nights anyway, and RyanAir have a new policy of, ahem, charging 26euros to check in a bag!!! how ridiculous is that! That's about £15...crazy.

So yeah maybe I will buy them anyway, I mean if security decide to take them off me there's nothin I can do about it.

Yeah cos I'm only going to London for like 3 nights anyway, and RyanAir have a new policy of, ahem, charging 26euros to check in a bag!!! how ridiculous is that! That's about £15...crazy.

So yeah maybe I will buy them anyway, I mean if security decide to take them off me there's nothin I can do about it.

yeh easyjet have the same policy ... :boxed:

Yeh buy em! Im bringing a bag full , we done this at Doncaster . the whole queue had a lolly :punk:

Ya welcome :punk:

What time are you getting there for?

I still have to decide...It depends on my 2 friends... they're not huge fans so I have to try and really convince them to queue early.. Or I suppose they could leave me in the queue and come back later... Or I could tell them "After this concert ye're going to be obsessed with Mika so you owe it to yourselves to get a good view!" hahahahaha

It looks like you guys will be queuing b4 lunchtime, right? I really really wana get a good spot as it's my first Mika gig....

I still have to decide...It depends on my 2 friends... they're not huge fans so I have to try and really convince them to queue early.. Or I suppose they could leave me in the queue and come back later... Or I could tell them "After this concert ye're going to be obsessed with Mika so you owe it to yourselves to get a good view!" hahahahaha

It looks like you guys will be queuing b4 lunchtime, right? I really really wana get a good spot as it's my first Mika gig....

Yeh I would say before lunchtime ...

Its difficult to call .. in newcastle it started from 3 ish , but more than 5 people only turned up after 4-5 oclock

In italy we stood from 11!!! ... it was nice and hot though:wub2:

London is different it will be busy

Yeh I would say before lunchtime ...

Its difficult to call .. in newcastle it started from 3 ish , but more than 5 people only turned up after 4-5 oclock

In italy we stood from 11!!! ... it was nice and hot though:wub2:

London is different it will be busy

Yeah I can imagine....I'll certainly try to be there as early as possible! I imagine the queuing and meet other MFCers will be half the fun! I'm still waiting for my flashing heart to arrive.....

Yeah I can imagine....I'll certainly try to be there as early as possible! I imagine the queuing and meet other MFCers will be half the fun! I'm still waiting for my flashing heart to arrive.....

Dont worry about the hearts we always have spare , Ill bring one for you:thumb_yello:

Standing is great fun , you can imagine in Italy with wine and food .. was an amazing time:punk:

Dont worry about the hearts we always have spare , Ill bring one for you:thumb_yello:

Standing is great fun , you can imagine in Italy with wine and food .. was an amazing time:punk:

Cool sounds fab!!!! hehehe... so u obviously kinda follow Mika round the world then? lol. I've always wanted to do that......

Thanks about the heart... Hopefully it'll have arrived by then but if not ul recgnise me as the one with the irish candy canes haha

This is getting more colourful and exciting by the second :yay: