Carling Brixton Academy - London

Pamette

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm in the same position, when I went in December we got to Brixton at about quarter to six and we were pretty near the front and we even went up to the loos and put our bags in the cloakroom.

You can see pretty well in Brixton even if you're watching from the back, the floor's sloping so you don't just see the back of people's heads so it's fine really.

I've been annoying everyone today by saying 'three weeks!!!' over and over and over, haha. I'm surprised I'm still alive.

great thanks so much it's good to hear that :punk:

I completely know what u mean, I'm waaaaaay too excited about this!! Glad I'm not alone hahahahahaha :naughty:

I think Mika gigs are generally all right queue wise, when I was there before we were practically surrounded by French people in their thirties and they didn't tend to turn up until about half six/seven.

I keep grinning madly without warning, it's starting to unsettle me a bit.

I think Mika gigs are generally all right queue wise, when I was there before we were practically surrounded by French people in their thirties and they didn't tend to turn up until about half six/seven.

I keep grinning madly without warning, it's starting to unsettle me a bit.

hahahaha...sure I have his laugh as my message alert tone and it just cracks me up every time someone texts me haha

THIS IS TOO EXCITING!!

Ah, I haven't downloaded the laugh one. I've got Ring Ring as my ringtone (oh how clever and witty do I feel?) and my phone went today and I was like 'ooh! someone's playing Mika on their stereo!' (I was in a car park) but then I realised the people occasionally try and get in contact with me, and there was the big handbag search to try and get to the phone before they stopped ringing. My stupidity never ceases to amaze me, hahaha.

Ah, I haven't downloaded the laugh one. I've got Ring Ring as my ringtone (oh how clever and witty do I feel?) and my phone went today and I was like 'ooh! someone's playing Mika on their stereo!' (I was in a car park) but then I realised the people occasionally try and get in contact with me, and there was the big handbag search to try and get to the phone before they stopped ringing. My stupidity never ceases to amaze me, hahaha.

hahaha that's brilliant, lol :roftl:

hey all, I'm really getting excited about the gig now!!!:D

And I'm so grateful for this thread because it answers alot of questions and stuff.:)

Right I was wondering about these flashing hearts things. I don't have one or anything but I remember reading somewhere about them for MFCers for free. Can someone tell me where I could get one or some...?

thanx:)

hey all, I'm really getting excited about the gig now!!!:D

And I'm so grateful for this thread because it answers alot of questions and stuff.:)

Right I was wondering about these flashing hearts things. I don't have one or anything but I remember reading somewhere about them for MFCers for free. Can someone tell me where I could get one or some...?

thanx:)

hey! haha what a coincidence...i just mailed u about this. check here for all the info http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6520&highlight=flashing+hearts

:punk:

Ik heb 3 kaartjes voor het concert van Mika op 28 februari in Londen, inclusief 3 vliegtickets van schiphol naar Londen!! Vlieggegevens:

flight 2156; dep. Thu 28 Feb 08:35

arr. Thu 28 Feb 08:45

flight 2163; dep. Sun 02 Mar 15:35

arr. Sun 02 Mar 17:45

Je bent dus van donderdag tot zondag in Londen zodat je de tijd hebt om de stad te verkennen. De data van de vliegtickets kun je eventueel nog veranderen. De kosten komen neer op 118 euro per persoon, dus inclusief kaartje voor het concert van Mika én het retour vliegticket.

Laat maar weten als je ze wilt hebben!!! stuur een berichtje via deze site of stuur een mail naar lennardkostelijk@hotmail.com

I believe they are are part of the same company lollipopgirl. Try phoning them to ask and keep pestering. It is likely tht you will get your tickets, but everyone was in a hell of a panic last year when we bought tickets in May and didn't get them until 2DAYS before the concert. Talk about stress!

If they don't come in the next few days, I willl be ring-ringing the company :naughty:

2 days! Yikes! I have checked, and they are the same company.

It also says they will require a signature when they arrive...what happenes if no one is aroud....and it's only 2 days before the concert???

I just really want them, and the message in order tracker still says that 'they are not in stock'. That just suggests to me they don't have them.

But how can they sell tickets they don't have??

:blink: I wonder if I am reading too much in to this.

Anyone else still not got their tickets??..anyone has got their tickets through see/gigs and tours?

Edit:

only 20 days to go... 20!