Carling Brixton Academy - London

Pamette

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

*Bump*:naughty:

I have just read loads of bad reviews about seetickets..eek..anyone know if you actually have to sign for them??

Silly me, under the thought that gigs and tours might not be part of see tickets :thumbdown:

I must have been lucky; I bought a few from seetickets and gigsandtours, and got them quite fast...You do have to sign for them though, but they make it very easy for one to change the date if it doesn't suit you.

Don't worry!!

Yeh agree their history is AWFUL .. the tickets come like two days before , yes they come registered so you have to sign for them

But they do come. In Nov, I was worried that I wouldn't be at home by the time mine came, so I rang them and they sent them to the box office for me.

Yeh babs is right they do come .. eventually :thumb_yello:

I must have been lucky; I bought a few from seetickets and gigsandtours, and got them quite fast...You do have to sign for them though, but they make it very easy for one to change the date if it doesn't suit you.

Don't worry!!

Yeh dont worry but seetickets is a pain , the MFC has had awful issues with them , they will turn up but for the Doncaster gig .. example , people were getting them a day or two before .. Not great in my view

Anyways less than 3 weeks to a kick asss paartyyyyyyyyyyy:punk:

Alright, thanks everyone.:thumb_yello: I will keep ya all posted :naughty: Not that it's that interesting!

We are going to call their customer line tomorrow, and ask about them..I'm sure they will turn up, and someone will be around to sign for the next few weeks!

Alright, thanks everyone.:thumb_yello: I will keep ya all posted :naughty: Not that it's that interesting!

We are going to call their customer line tomorrow, and ask about them..I'm sure they will turn up, and someone will be around to sign for the next few weeks!

Have your tickets not turned up yet?

Surprisingly mine arrived a few weeks back, I couldn't believe it. I'm gonna get my friend to order all my tix in the future, he seems to be lucky that way.

my tickets for doncaster came that day but i only got them cos i was at the psot office at seven am with id to get them!!! the it was practically straight to doncaster have some dinner then queue , it was a long busy day

but the tickets i got from see ticket to pallidum came in three days ?? if yuo go on the website and type in your ref number nad post code it will tell you where the tickets are xxxxxxx

hope this helps!!! i did not want to use see tickets again for palldium but silver lemons made me hee hee

[quote name='RAK1']Have your tickets not turned up yet?
Surprisingly mine arrived a few weeks back, I couldn't believe it. I'm gonna get my friend to order all my tix in the future, he seems to be lucky that way.[/QUOTE]

:thumbdown: No, not yet.
Who did you order through?

[quote name='emmylou']my tickets for doncaster came that day but i only got them cos i was at the psot office at seven am with id to get them!!! the it was practically straight to doncaster have some dinner then queue , it was a long busy day

but the tickets i got from see ticket to pallidum came in three days ?? if yuo go on the website and type in your ref number nad post code it will tell you where the tickets are xxxxxxx

hope this helps!!! i did not want to use see tickets again for palldium but silver lemons made me hee hee[/QUOTE]

I went on the webstie.
It says they 'are waiting for these tickets to come in stock, and when they arrive they will send them to....'
Just souds to me as though they don't have them...I don't know, it's confusing!:blink:

Thanks for the help anyways :thumb_yello:

they will come but i would try to make sure someone is in the house to sign for them in the last 72 hours!!!

it was so stressful i did not have anyoine because i liev on my own and i have not yet trained my cat to sign for things :wink2: sorry trying to lighten the situtaion a bit nad i guess i am not helping !!! :tears:

they will come but i would try to make sure someone is in the house to sign for them in the last 72 hours!!!

it was so stressful i did not have anyoine because i liev on my own and i have not yet trained my cat to sign for things :wink2: sorry trying to lighten the situtaion a bit nad i guess i am not helping !!! :tears:

O gosh..I don't know if anyones going to be here..I think they might be..:thumbdown:..*Panics*..*Tells self not to panic*

O gosh..I don't know if anyones going to be here..I think they might be..:thumbdown:..*Panics*..*Tells self not to panic*
f you're that worried, phone them and ask if you can collect them from the box office on the day rather than have them sent to you?

f you're that worried, phone them and ask if you can collect them from the box office on the day rather than have them sent to you?

Lol..I worry about everythig..I could worry for England!Plus..it gets you nowhere!

We will ring tomorrow, and see whats best.:thumb_yello:

Thanks for your help everyone, and goodnight!!

Hey i am going to Brixton with emmylou!!

We both hope to meet lots of you and cannot wait..hope everyone is up for drinks and laughs afterwards ;)

xxx

Great, the more the merrier!! :punk: I am so excited too,and really looking forward to meeting you all! I'll have my flashing heart on, hehe! I'll be the person with the two friends who are looking round wondering what the hell is going on hahahahahahaha :roftl:

Hiya,

I bought a ticket for the 28th (seated) but due to professionnal reasons, I won't be able to go to the concert. I would like to exchange it for a ticket one of the other dates in London. I don#t have the Internet at home, can only check my emails from work so please send me an email if you have a ticket for the 25th or 26. ( t.tel20@yahoo.fr)

Many thanks

Man Im going to be sooo way back in the queue

As admin I declare that I will push to the front :naughty:

Why, what time are you getting there?

I don't care if you push to the front as long as you don't stand in front of me. You're taller than me:naughty:

Why, what time are you getting there?

I don't care if you push to the front as long as you don't stand in front of me. You're taller than me:naughty:

Ohh ummmm errrr ummm maybe 2 ish .... i dont mind being futher back .. but Id like to be near ish .. and and and <puppy eyes> the train gets in late ish and and ...

<free lollipop bribes? > :naughty: