Message from Cherisse

paula.pop

Posted on Mikasounds - Kudos to Sou for finding it

http://bb01.sov.uk.vvhp.net/mikasounds/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=1625

Hey guys! :-0

Just a quick post to let you know we all have our gift books and just want to say a HUGE thank you to all of you who made them. They really are amazing and we can see how much time you obviously spent on them as they are so detailed and special Smile We really do appreciate them and they have given us a great end to the year Smile We hope you all have a lovely christmas and look forward to seeing you in the new year!

Love...

The Mika Band Wink

xx

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted on Mikasounds - Kudos to Sou for finding it

http://bb01.sov.uk.vvhp.net/mikasounds/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=1625

Hey guys! :-0

Just a quick post to let you know we all have our gift books and just want to say a HUGE thank you to all of you who made them. They really are amazing and we can see how much time you obviously spent on them as they are so detailed and special Smile We really do appreciate them and they have given us a great end to the year Smile We hope you all have a lovely christmas and look forward to seeing you in the new year!

Love...

The Mika Band Wink

xx

OMG *faints*

oh, she's so lovely!!!! :wub2:

I'M SO pleased I could finally speak to all the band (minus mikey :boxed: )!!! I am SO SO pleased!! my daughter is over the moon for their word about her drawings and she's SO delighted of the postcard they all signed for her..

thanks ever so much for posting this, I had missed it!!! :punk:

SHE WROTE BACK!!!!!!!!

Hey you! ;-0

I got my book safe and sound and i just want to say....................... thank you soooooo much for it! :-) its absolutely amazing! ;-) it must have taken you ages so i just want you to know i appreciate it and it really means alot! that is def one of the best presents i have ever gotten so thank you again!!! :-) i dont know what to say now apart from..... ***THANK YOU!!!! *** hehe :-P

Sorry again about the cancelled shows but at least theyve been rescheduled eh! Hope you have a lovely christmas and will be seeing you in feb, wooo! Chat to ya soon!

lots of love...

Cherisse

xx

aaaahhhhhhhhh i love her! *dies*

SHE WROTE BACK!!!!!!!!

Hey you! ;-0

I got my book safe and sound and i just want to say....................... thank you soooooo much for it! :-) its absolutely amazing! ;-) it must have taken you ages so i just want you to know i appreciate it and it really means alot! that is def one of the best presents i have ever gotten so thank you again!!! :-) i dont know what to say now apart from..... ***THANK YOU!!!! *** hehe :-P

Sorry again about the cancelled shows but at least theyve been rescheduled eh! Hope you have a lovely christmas and will be seeing you in feb, wooo! Chat to ya soon!

lots of love...

Cherisse

xx

aaaahhhhhhhhh i love her! *dies*

aw bless her!! thats great :biggrin2:

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

I just showed it to my mum, who previously said "the thing, you've worked really hard on this but she might just throw it away"

:sneaky2:

and then she saw what cherisse wrote and said "awww"

:)

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

I just showed it to my mum, who previously said "the thing, you've worked really hard on this but she might just throw it away"

:sneaky2:

and then she saw what cherisse wrote and said "awww"

:)

Great news!! Really glad for you all.. :thumb_yello:

i like her, she popped out when you are reading the post ... i know she is small when she is among the drum set on stage but, i mean, she is even smaller off stage ... bless her, she is great

ahem...I am smaller than her. And I have a picture to prove it..