MIKA - GRAMMY awards in LA

Blue Sky

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I told you! You need to start Lady Godiva's jewellery line and take credit before someone else makes a fortune off it.

lol. making bracelets out of string. heck yes, i can practically drop out of school now. lol

entrapreneur! i've seen people make fortunes out of weirder/ cheaper thing!

its all about the skills guys hehe

MEEEEE, it was so sad, i love the song

It definitely was a sad song indeed. I feel fortunate to be in Oklahoma City we he spends his Christmas with his family. I have actually met him a couple of times and was surprised as to how down to earth he is and he definitely loves his family.

It definitely was a sad song indeed. I feel fortunate to be in Oklahoma City we he spends his Christmas with his family. I have actually met him a couple of times and was surprised as to how down to earth he is and he definitely loves his family.

how cool , if i get to meet him , Il gave him a hug and tell him how much i love that song he wrote

Yeah i think he does haha. but i mean, probably everyone there does, for the grammys.

Hey was the interview on E or tv guide? I cant remember. the one where he stood to get taller than the interviewer and stuff...

Can't have been E! He towers over Sal, ha ha.

Can someone please explain this Feist phenomenon to me? I went to see Paolo Nutini and she was scheduled to come on afterwards but I just left. This woman cannot sing, as she just proved. Why is she getting more attention than singers like Mika and Paolo Nutini?