MIKA - GRAMMY awards in LA

Blue Sky

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Show Has Started!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let's All Wish Mika Wins Tonight!!!!!

They've already published the results on the website, which means they probably will not present the award during the ceremony. He lost out to Justin Timberlake.

More pics thanks to gettyimages..with watermarks, sorry!!

grammys08x01jv0.jpg

grammys08x02sx6.jpg

Showing the silver bracelet and the ladygodiva´s bracelets...:wink2:

grammys08x03fv9.jpg

I have to say. I have a thing with rosaries..And he´s wearing a perfect one

Simply BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!:shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

Those pictures are adorable :wub2:

So are the grammys on only in the UK right now? Or what? I'm confused..

Is Mika even on the show?

On Canadian TV they showed him briefly on the red carpet, but now the ceremony has started and I don't think he'll be shown again. The winner in his category has already been posted on the Grammy website so I don't think it's going to be televised.

They've already published the results on the website, which means they probably will not present the award during the ceremony. He lost out to Justin Timberlake.

that really sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But I kind of knew he was not going to win!!! This is AMERICA and Americans can only win this awards.

that really sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But I kind of knew he was not going to win!!! This is AMERICA and Americans can only win this awards.

Mika is American. He just can't compete with Justin Timberlake at this point in his career. 99% of Americans have never heard of him. His time will come. He's only 24.

I wonder if he stay for the ceremony????

Oh yeah. He's got a lot of people to schmooze with. That's how you win Grammys in the future.

More pics thanks to gettyimages..with watermarks, sorry!!

grammys08x03fv9.jpg

His smile is what makes my heart pop out of my chest!!!!!!!!! It is so hard for me not to want to throw myself to him and just HUG HIM for a longgggggggggggggggg time:wub2: :wub2:

On Canadian TV they showed him briefly on the red carpet, but now the ceremony has started and I don't think he'll be shown again. The winner in his category has already been posted on the Grammy website so I don't think it's going to be televised.

and okay thanks