MIKA - GRAMMY awards in LA

Blue Sky

I far prefer his American look myself. That photo shoot he did in San Francisco is one of the best ever and he looked fantastic last night. The NRJ thing was not working for me at all.

I think ( I don't know) that this look is more Mika's personal look. If you have ever seen any pictures which aren't posed, this is the kind of stuff he's wearing, maybe not the waistcoat, though.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I loooooovvvveee this haughty little thing he does with his eyebrow. Mmmmmmmm!

Did anyone manage to see him in any audience shots through the night? (Babs? Any stalker tapes?)

I did, but I had to sleep,then go to work, I am still at work as it goes. I'll do it when I get home.:thumb_yello:

I did, but I had to sleep,then go to work, I am still at work as it goes. I'll do it when I get home.:thumb_yello:

All I can say is WOW Babs!! I was kind of kidding (but secretly hoping)... you're awesome!

In the mean time, I don't think I've seen this posted yet...

The waist coat was actually the best idea in the world. He's just like 'Yeah, I'm Mika, I'm cool, you may worship me now'.

Is anyone else thinking he looks a little bit Russell Brand-ish as well? And that's a compliment, I think Russell's brilliant and his piratey clothing never ceases to make me smile. Mika doesn't look piratey though, just a little bit cool, haha. I'll shut up. *hides in corner*

The waist coat was actually the best idea in the world. He's just like 'Yeah, I'm Mika, I'm cool, you may worship me now'.

Is anyone else thinking he looks a little bit Russell Brand-ish as well? And that's a compliment, I think Russell's brilliant and his piratey clothing never ceases to make me smile. Mika doesn't look piratey though, just a little bit cool, haha. I'll shut up. *hides in corner*

lol, yeah I know where you can see that...he is a little Russelish. Which isn't a bad thing..:wub2: lol.

But the fan bracelets and his lovely scarf make him Mikaish!:D

I really love the scarf!!!

I loooooovvvveee this haughty little thing he does with his eyebrow. Mmmmmmmm!

Did anyone manage to see him in any audience shots through the night? (Babs? Any stalker tapes?)

I wouldn't like to get on the wrong end of THAT look, heh heh.

lol, yeah I know where you can see that...he is a little Russelish. Which isn't a bad thing..:wub2: lol.

But the fan bracelets and his lovely scarf make him Mikaish!:D

I really love the scarf!!!

Yeah, he's Russell-ish without taking it too far and still making it his own thing. He's just so damn cool, tbh.

I think it's mostly the waist coat, skinny jeans and the necklace thing that he's got going on there, it's kinda screaming 'Russell!' at me, but it's also screaming 'oh my how amazing!' so you know, my mind is clearly addled.

queenie...can you tell me if mika come before or after alicia keys and natasha beding....somewhat in the red carpet?

i'm watching form that point....

On the TV guide one, he comes on right before Natasha. After Alicia Keys, I think.

queenie...can you tell me if mika come before or after alicia keys and natasha beding....somewhat in the red carpet?

sorry if I answer, but I watched E! this afternoon and he came after Alicia, you can see him at 45min from the start and then keep on watching because after they interview him...

Dunno, hun. I didn´t watch anything of the red carpet on the telly. Only vids on the net and the gala itself on the telly

sorry if I answer, but I watched E! this afternoon and he came after Alicia, you can see him at 45min from the start and then keep on watching because after they interview him...

i'm watching it again on E! and now they are interviewing ringo starr...hope he comes soon, as my son want to watch grey's anatomy!:sneaky2:

thanks pip!

Mika is interviewed at the top of the hour on the E! red carpet.

it's almost on for an hour now...so he might be here!

i saw him on the red carpet, and now i'm waiting for the interview.

they are interviewing seal now.

yes i loved the tvguide interview...but it was buffering for me too.

can anyone download it? :blink:

i couldn't.

and, let me say it, mika has nothing to do with most of the ppl i'm watching there....

Mika is interviewed at the top of the hour on the E! red carpet.

And a little before that he's just shown posing for photos -- they zoom

in on the bracelets and the little charms or whatever it is he has on

his one show. He just looks fabulous! :wub2:

dcdeb