Dutchie Meeting Day Thingie

xlindee

• Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Diana, I hope you don't mid translating for me. I lost my mum in March and one of her Dutch friends in Veenendaal has sent us a Christmas card. I wanted to reply:

Thank you so much for your Christmas card. It was really sweet of you to send us one.

I'm so sorry that you miss my mums letters. I really feel for you when you have corresponded for so many years.

It will ve very different without her this year, but she will be in our thoughts and prayers.

I hope you all have a happy time this Christmas and we both wish you health and happiness for 2008.

Succes ermee :)

Ik ben nog aan het denken wat ik doe ... weet het zelf niet goed dus eerst dat maar eens uitvogelen voordat ik het met mijn ouders ga bespreken :bleh:

Hi Diana, I hope you don't mid translating for me. I lost my mum in March and one of her Dutch friends in Veenendaal has sent us a Christmas card. I wanted to reply:

Thank you so much for your Christmas card. It was really sweet of you to send us one.

I'm so sorry that you miss my mums letters. I really feel for you when you have corresponded for so many years.

It will ve very different without her this year, but she will be in our thoughts and prayers.

I hope you all have a happy time this Christmas and we both wish you health and happiness for 2008.

I'm really sorry for your loss. :(

Translation:

Heel erg bedankt voor de kerstkaart. We vinden het erg lief van je dat je er een gestuurd hebt.

Ik vind het heel erg voor je dat je mijn moeders brieven moet missen, zeker aangezien jullie zoveel jaar met elkaar geschreven hebben.

Het zal heel anders zijn zonder haar dit jaar, maar ze zal altijd in onze gedachten en gebeden zijn.

Ik hoop dat jullie allemaal een fijne tijd hebben deze kerst en we wensen je alle geluk en gezondheid toe voor 2008.

Wat gaan we eigenlijk precies doen?

-Winkeltjes kijken en praten met elkaar?

want het winkelcentrum zit aan het station vast

Oeh wedstrijdje wie de meeste mika achtige dingen vind :naughty: :naughty:

dat is wel n leuk idee :thumb_yello: en we kunnen gewoon gezellig ergens iets gaan drinken en eindelijk eens in het echt ouwehoeren ipv op 50 pagina's dutch thread per dag :bleh: