The Australian Thread: Part Six

Rainbow Sky

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:biggrin2: Oh Soy .... I just thought ... I better ask if you'll sneeze all w/end with a real chrissie tree ??!!:shocked::blink:

Nah I'm fine. My hayfever has been good this year, I barely sneezed at all...... until we got the cats.

And as mentioned, I have tablets that protect me :biggrin2:

I think this is a great idea- I did something similar for my secret santa overseas.

I agree that original packaging would be best, as the world is no longer a safe place (but surely you can trust us crazy fangirls!)

Trying to think what I put in there- minties, tim tams, weetbix, vegemite, cadbury macadamia chocolate, can't remember what else!

There is a great site called http://www.greataussiefood.com.au which has a heap of ideas- some aren't generic to Australia, but are just our brand etc. Good reading though!

I am getting really excited about our project- as everyone knows a bit about Australia and we are unique (without being weird!) in a lot of ways!)

Depending on what we decide to do places like Officeworks do the photobooks so we could upload all the files and do it as a bound book. Big W do it as well, but they only let you upload photos without much text. Maybe the guys who did A Year in Cartoon Motion can help us look in the right direction here in Aus.

wow, long post!

Geez... He'll have a food showbag all by himself!

If I were to do the book, I'm not entirely sure if Big W here do that sort of thing... and I don't think we have officeworks either... but it is a good idea...

Okay .... & I promise you ... getting here IS easy .... we just need to chat about getting to my place from Princes Hwy. which is easy ... & then, after that ... south of Bermi .... let's not do it here .... you can either PM or Phone me ..... eventually we will need to talk on your mobile ... when you are close ...

Feel free to call my landline anytime from now ... esp. after midday ...

No probs... I'll attempt to find it by myself... and If I get lost I'll call... though I imagine I'll get lost well and truly before we get to Bermi...

Wow what are you post whores doing in here? The Canadian thread is still on part one.

We talk about crap... that's all... :naughty:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: YOU GUYS ARE NUTS !!!!!!! *thank god* :naughty:

And this nuttiness is going to be in your house all weekend!

Hey guys!

2 more days!

Tomorrow for me, DC and Teegs!

*parties like it's 1999*

Yay! Excited now! Just have to do job interview first... and take pics of places in Forbes that they tried to pass off as Parkes (in The Dish)...

I'm going out to hunt & gather the Chrissie tree tomorrow !!! *sharpens chainsaw* YAAAAAAYYYYY !!! :roftl:

Two thoughts... one includes you hunting a tree Elmer Fudd style... and the other includes you hunting a tree Bruce Campbell/Evil Dead style...

*grins stupidly*

tbfomc-024.jpg

Ooooooooh... pretty! Can I have what's in the shiny gold pants? (Hell, the pants will do... the fact he's worn them is *drool*)

Okay... I'm now signing off... I may or may not be on over the weekend...

*waves* Hi Teegs! :D

Text me when you think you may know when you'll arrive. :punk:

Seeya tomorrow.

Will do...I'll stop somewhere in the mountains and message you... actually... I''ll message you in Lithgow...

SD pretty much covered it Scut... talk of pressies...

FY & GN people!

Will do...I'll stop somewhere in the mountains and message you... actually... I''ll message you in Lithgow...

SD pretty much covered it Scut... talk of pressies...

FY & GN people!

Night Teegs, see ya on Friday.

Keep me updated with messages whenever though, always welcome

Hello! :naughty:

I hope you guys have a heap of fun at happikali's verandah! :biggrin2:

I'll probably say that again at least once before you all go.

Thanks s-d. I am sure we will get online at some stage to say hello!

*Note to self: Do not drink alcomahol and then post on MFC*

The important conversations have primarily been about the presents that we will give to Mika when he comes to Australia.

Thanks. Has anything been decided? If not, what are the main idea?

SCUT!!!! *hugs even though I'm msning you :naughty:*

Soy! *drinks soy milk* Sorry, I can't help it if it tastes good.

And spoil the non-verandah goers' fun? :naughty:

Thanks s-d. I am sure we will get online at some stage to say hello!

Okay cool! You may drink alcohol and then post on the MFC if you wish. It will be more amusing for us!

Thanks. Has anything been decided? If not, what are the main idea?

I'm not completely sure. I think the main idea has been making a sort of show bag and placing items that are orginal or have something to do with Australia.

Someone else can probably explain this better than me!

And spoil the non-verandah goers' fun? :naughty:

Okay cool! You may drink alcohol and then post on the MFC if you wish. It will be more amusing for us!

Exactly! We want this weekend to be entertaining for all involved!

What a sh!t day I have had- firstly woken up by Michael's 85 yo grandmother who lives in our granny flat, she had fallen during the night and couldn't walk :boxed: Needed to call MJ's aunt and then an ambulance to come and get her checked out in hospital (she is okay) so the kids were really excited about having an ambulance in our front yard (the guy even put the lights on for the kids for a second as they were leaving :thumb_yello: ) And then my phone died :thumbdown: and I have lost a lot of my contacts out of it cause they wouldn't transfer onto my sim card. Then cme the drama of borrowing another phone from somewhere cause Nokia Care Centre didn't have any loan phones left- as much as I could have survived without a phone for a week I don't think work would have been impressed :roftl:

Ahhhh, rant over, how is everyone else :biggrin2: