The Australian Thread: Part Six

Rainbow Sky

I love you more

:wub2: x INFINITY!!!

Hi this is Meeeeeka and you're listening to tuuuhhh day fm

:roftl: I love how you incorporated it into your song Kelz :roftl:

It's my new fav saying

Haha, I love it! I love the repeated pee references :bleh:

Hahahahahahahahaha........but they're so fuzzy!

I'm great!! *wonders where Dad is*

They're brilliant, aren't they?

AND LIFE THREATENING!!!!!*hides under turkey robe with CH*

We were in fits of laughter writing Love TuhDay!!!:roftl: I was planning on going to bed.. I read out Slappy Ending to her and told her how you (Jols) said someone should rewrite love today.. and I opened up the lyrics and said Love TuhDay.. it all went downhill from there!! When I bought the DVD she watched it with me for the first time together so it was important for us to reference the DVD and peeing.. :naughty:

I have no idea where your father is Artsy.. under a rock somewhere probably!! :bleh:

And M.. who is CH??

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

CH is Calvin Harris...and if anyone gets to be under the turkey robe with him, it's me. It is MY robe.

*pushes M out and distracts Cal by asking him if he thinks she's got what it takes to win the cleavage war*

you have no chance winning a USA contest.. :naughty:

but over here you've got as good a chance as me.

*looks down, shrugs & sighs*

I'm gonna win!!!!!! :bleh:

HEYA HK!!

how many are for melb?

The cleavage war?

:naughty: Yeah, the aussies have a cleavage war because of Soa. Next time Mika goes to Oz, we'll find out who wins.

you have no chance winning a USA contest.. :naughty:

but over here you've got as good a chance as me.

*looks down, shrugs & sighs*

I'm gonna win!!!!!! :bleh:

HEYA HK!!

how many are for melb?

I know I'd be killed in an american cleavage war...luckily none of the other yanks are going to start one up. I'll just mosey on down to Aussie Land and take the title.:roftl:

:naughty:Yeah, the aussies have a cleavage war because of Soa. Next time Mika goes to Oz, we'll find out who wins.

I know I'd be killed in an american cleavage war...luckily none of the other yanks are going to start one up. I'll just mosey on down to Aussie Land and take the title.:roftl:

Thats crazy

:naughty: Yeah, the aussies have a cleavage war because of Soa. Next time Mika goes to Oz, we'll find out who wins.

:biggrin2: Hiya Artsy ......... :naughty: ... well, judging by our recent Verandah experience ........ I truly believe Soy is un-contended !!!!:wink2::roftl:

Thats crazy

It's complete and utter madness....and Mika started it all. Haven't you seen where his eyes are in Soangel's avvie?:roftl:

:biggrin2: Hiya Artsy ......... :naughty: ... well, judging by our recent Verandah experience ........ I truly believe Soy is un-contended !!!!:wink2::roftl:

Soy and I are bra twins, equally endowed; she's just a master of presentation. I'll have to beat her at her own game.

*tugs on tight shirt and cuts the neckline to barely decent proportions*

Oh my. I hope self-importance isn't a crime in your books on par with being self-loving.

Not quite, but it borders. :naughty:

She looks on his myspace and sees he is doing a show

Begs her momma and poppa to let her go

Buys a ticket, makes a costume, then something goes wrong

He cancels the show and she cries all night long

This is the way you left me

I'm not pretending

No hope, no show, no Mika,

No happy ending.

This is the way you left us

We're not pretending

No hope of a show and perving

No slappy Ending

39941508.gif

This is the way that we love

Like it's sarcastic

Don't take it seriously Mika

don't be a spastic

i could get shot for that one.. :blink:

Aunty Kelz and I just worked on this for a while..

Love Tuh Day

OZ - OZ Aussie Aussie

OZ - OZ Aussie Aussie

(chorus)

Every Aussies gonna Love Tuh Day, gonna Love Tuh Day, gonna Love Tuh Day..

Every Aussies gonna Love Tuh Day, gonna Love Tuh Day

Cos you don't think I want to,

But I know I've got too

love Aussies, love Aussies, love love..........

I've been touring for so long

Meetin fans, sang the same old songs

But now, but now I'm on the plane

Hey Aussies can you come along

If you want you can bring your mother

Mikamites, I like to tease for fun

But I aint gonna tease you no longer

Gonna play in Wodonga

Every Aussies gonna Love Tuh Day, Love Tuh Day, Love Tuh Day..

Every Aussies gonna Love Tuh Day

Cos you don't think I want to,

But I know I've got too

love Aussies, love Aussies, love love..........

Gig at Wodonga is the cheapest on cheapest on cheapest on

Bring your mamma and poppa along, poppa along

Have a cuppa, poppa

While I pee, DVD, pee pee..

Chorus

Shazza sits by herself awhile

Give her a dollar and you'll make her smile

Poker, smoker, choker

Walk away

Guy dresses like a girl for fun

Asked me to be his lollipop lover

I replied "Mate just here for fun"

He looked around and he saw my Mother

Then he ran for cover

Chorus

Girl in the Loo putting Makeup on, Makeup on, Makeup on

Boyfriend left cos she took too long, took too long

Booger, ooger, looger (It's a filler like Mika does)

He had to pee, just like me, pee pee

Chorus

OZ - OZ Aussie Aussie

OZ - OZ Aussie Aussie

OZ - OZ Aussie Aussie OZ

Aussie aussie aussie

Aussie aussie aussie

Aussie's Aussie's rule

Aussie's Aussie's rule

Aussie's Aussie's

(repeat with Chorus)

OZ - OZ Aussie Aussie

OZ - OZ Aussie Aussie

OZ - OZ Aussie Aussie OZ

Aussie aussie aussie

Aussie aussie aussie

Aussie's Aussie's rule

Aussie's Aussie's rule

Aussie's Aussie's

Oh my f*cking goodness. I'm basically peeing my pants. Genius! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

It's complete and utter madness....and Mika started it all. Haven't you seen where his eyes are in Soangel's avvie?:roftl:

Soy and I are bra twins, equally endowed; she's just a master of presentation. I'll have to beat her at her own game.

*tugs on tight shirt and cuts the neckline to barely decent proportions*

:roftl: Bra twins !!! :lmao::naughty:

That is so adorable! But yes, embarrassing. I take it you were an 87' baby?

Funny how gender-role behaviors are instilled in us from such a young age.

I'm actually a November '88 baby - so I have just under two years to destroy that tape!!

And yes, with an Italian heritage, gender roles are drummed into us from an extremely young age!!

Soy and I are bra twins, equally endowed; she's just a master of presentation.

Soy and I are the same so we're bra triplets? That's as long as I don't lose the (tonne of) weight I've gained since I've come to Morocco. :boxed:

I'm actually a November '88 baby - so I have just under two years to destroy that tape!!

And yes, with an Italian heritage, gender roles are drummed into us from an extremely young age!!

Another '88 baby, I'm in January. :thumb_yello:

'Fastidious and precise...' another pedant? :naughty:

Yay another 88 baby... he he

And being the extremely smart 19 year old that I am, in answer to your second question, if by pedant you mean a Queen lyric, then yes... :biggrin2:

I'm not a Queen fan so I wouldn't know. Do they quote a pedant somewhere? I meant it in the nitpicky and precise person sense of the word. :bleh:

*Quickly googles meaning of word pedant whilst simultanously forfeiting all credibility as an educated teen*

*Finishes googling and realises she is still lost. Decides to basically retell plot of song*

It's from a song called Killer Queen and it's about a high class prostitute, who is quite a classy young girl. I don't really know why I've quoted it, I just like the song I guess.

*Hopes to have salvaged some credibility and subscribes to dictionary.com's word of the day to increase her very limited vocabulary*

*Quickly googles meaning of word pedant whilst simultanously forfeiting all credibility as an educated teen*

*Finishes googling and realises she is still lost. Decides to basically retell plot of song*

It's from a song called Killer Queen and it's about a high class prostitute, who is quite a classy young girl. I don't really know why I've quoted it, I just like the song I guess.

*Hopes to have salvaged some credibility and subscribes to dictionary.com's word of the day to increase her very limited vocabulary*

:roftl::thumb_yello: A pedant is someone who is 'pedantic' ....

According to the Chambers Dictionary .....

'an over-learned person who parades his knowledge: one who attaches too much importance to merely formal matters in scholarship. '

pedantic: Schoolmasterly: of the character or in the manner of a pedant._

:sneaky2::naughty::roftl:

:roftl::thumb_yello: A pedant is someone who is 'pedantic' ....

According to the Chambers Dictionary .....

'an over-learned person who parades his knowledge: one who attaches too much importance to merely formal matters in scholarship. '

pedantic: Schoolmasterly: of the character or in the manner of a pedant._

:sneaky2::naughty::roftl:

well done HK!

how are you this lovely evening? I have spent far too much time on here over the weekend (am actually struggling to find threads to read) Might have to sart reading the dutchies thread soon :shocked::naughty:

The cleavage war?

Oh yes... I'll tll the full story... some of us went to the promo concert Mika did in June, and myself, soangel, Rainbow Sky and happikali (even though she got cut out) got a pic with Mika.. in one pic it looks like he's checking out soangel's boobs... anyways, I said a while later that I would get Mika to check mine out next time, she said no way, so we declared war on each other... we think Mika should judge our boobs, and FREDDIESDOUBLE and Scut Monkey will too...

Meh... I say declare a war with the yanks... my money is on you...

Oh yes... it will be mega difficult to beat her... but she needs to swing FD and/or Scut... she may already have Mika's vote... :fisch:

well done HK!

how are you this lovely evening? I have spent far too much time on here over the weekend (am actually struggling to find threads to read) Might have to sart reading the dutchies thread soon :shocked::naughty:

I know what you mean... people must be having... *gulp* Real lives... :shocked:

A pedant is someone who pays too much attention to/puts too much store by details. I've been accused of being one. :blink:

And don't worry about credibility, I just lost mine for not picking up the Killer Queen reference. *waits for the other Mikamites to call her a blasphemer* :naughty:

Btw, I prefer http://www.thefreedictionary.com, it even has a medical dictionary. :bleh:

well done HK!

how are you this lovely evening? I have spent far too much time on here over the weekend (am actually struggling to find threads to read) Might have to sart reading the dutchies thread soon

:thumb_yello::shocked: DUTCHIES !!!!!!:naughty:

Oh yes... I'll tll the full story... some of us went to the promo concert Mika did in June, and myself, soangel, Rainbow Sky and happikali (even though she got cut out) got a pic with Mika.. in one pic it looks like he's checking out soangel's boobs... anyways, I said a while later that I would get Mika to check mine out next time, she said no way, so we declared war on each other... we think Mika should judge our boobs, and FREDDIESDOUBLE and Scut Monkey will too...

Meh... I say declare a war with the yanks... my money is on you...

Oh yes... it will be mega difficult to beat her... but she needs to swing FD and/or Scut... she may already have Mika's vote... :fisch:

:naughty::roftl::mf_rosetinted:

That's 'cause I'm a twitties expert. :cool:

I really need to get to this country. 2009 can't come soon enough.:naughty:

:roftl: That was wonderful.

You are the queen, Nico. *hands trophy*

You'll love Aussieland...

It's not all beaches and cities...

Oh yes... I AM the queen of multi posting!!!