The Australian Thread: Part Six

Rainbow Sky

Well I DO like the new pic !!! :bleh:

Tho' ..... my mind did wander into the cash 'flying' off his shoulder as looking a tad smug (I know it's a t-shirt:wink2: )

And Teegs .... Was GREAT to talk to FD in the 'flesh' for the first time !!!:thumb_yello: Yeah .... he sounded good ! He LOVE"S the Aussies BTW .... :thumb_yello::wink2::naughty:

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't like it either. While the previous one made him look like a moody mass-murderer, the current one makes him look like a hustler or pimp. Worst of all, it's OFF-CENTRE... blasphemous.

I'd personally prefer the moody mass murderer (oooooh, alliteration) than the pimp...

And you're right! It is off centre!!! I think it's cause of his arm being up...

And erm, what new banner?

The one at the top of the page... new pic of Mika...

Well I DO like the new pic !!! :bleh:

Tho' ..... my mind did wander into the cash 'flying' off his shoulder as looking a tad smug (I know it's a t-shirt:wink2: )

And Teegs .... Was GREAT to talk to FD in the 'flesh' for the first time !!!:thumb_yello: Yeah .... he sounded good ! He LOVE"S the Aussies BTW .... :thumb_yello::wink2::naughty:

To each their own I guess...

Oooooh... I'm kinda jealous that you got to talk to him.. .but I get to see him this year!!!

So what did you guys talk about? :fisch:

To each their own I guess...

Oooooh... I'm kinda jealous that you got to talk to him.. .but I get to see him this year!!!

So what did you guys talk about? :fisch:

Awwwww .... no need for jealousy with me Teegs ..... :wink2: It was just great to finally put a voice to an online profile ... :thumb_yello: AND you WILL be seeing him soon ...... :wink2:

Okay. Maybe it will be there tomorrow.

As for now, I'm going to bed.

Goodnight everyone!

Sweet Dreams !!! :wub2:

Awwwww .... no need for jealousy with me Teegs ..... :wink2: It was just great to finally put a voice to an online profile ... :thumb_yello: AND you WILL be seeing him soon ...... :wink2:

Sweet Dreams !!! :wub2:

Yeah... admittedly I want to hear what his accent sounds like... but I can wait 7 months... :biggrin2:

Yeah... admittedly I want to hear what his accent sounds like... but I can wait 7 months... :biggrin2:

:shocked: 7 months ???!! Wow .... I thought it was sooner .... ??!!!:shocked:

Anyway ... I'm sure whenever you meet it'll be fun !!!:thumb_yello:

Hehehe .... yeah ... I was expecting his accent to be more Geordie than it was ...... (& I know a few of you are gonna kick me for saying this ..... *protects self* ....... ) .... but FD sounded a tad more Scottish ..... *ducks* ........ :naughty::roftl:

I shan't kick you for it, HK. I'm quite certain that if FD sounds scottishk, it can only be one more element to is overall sexy b*tch -ness.

Well, I finally got online to do my drunken posting, and none of you f*ckers are on!! It's only 5:30 in the morning for you. Where's your sense of adventure? Who needs sleep? It's existential.

*shouldn't use words like existential when she's this sloshed*

Poor Mav is the only lonely one on msn listening to me rave about waking up in a bath tub this morning, still quite drunk and nt remembering how I got in the tub inthe first place. Where's Scutty?? Kelz?? ANYOF YOU???????

I shan't kick you for it, HK. I'm quite certain that if FD sounds scottishk, it can only be one more element to is overall sexy b*tch -ness.

Well, I finally got online to do my drunken posting, and none of you f*ckers are on!! It's only 5:30 in the morning for you. Where's your sense of adventure? Who needs sleep? It's existential.

Poor Mav is the only lonely one on msn listening to me rave about waking up in a bath tub this morning, still quite drunk and nt remembering how I got in the tub inthe first place. Where's Scutty?? Kelz?? ANYOF YOU???????

Arts, oh jeez :doh:

:lmfao:

Good thing ur sober now. now more "f*cker" business

I really don't like the new banner... I don't like the pic, but as per usual I seem to be in the minority...

I'm not too keen on that particular pic - something to do with the money, I reckon, and new fans wandering on to the site will see Mika with all this cash he has now made and he is more wealthy than us LOL

I don't think he looks as handsome as he could, either :bleh:

Arts, oh jeez :doh:

:lmfao:

Good thing ur sober now. now more "f*cker" business

*wince*

I have nothing to say. Goodness, that's embarrassing.

I'm not too keen on that particular pic - something to do with the money, I reckon, and new fans wandering on to the site will see Mika with all this cash he has now made and he is more wealthy than us LOL

I'm not sure where you're coming with on the money issue.:blink:

But I do agree about the handsomeness. He could be a bit more Mikagasmic. Although I do like the concept of changing the banner; hopefully we won't be going back to the old pic?

:shocked: 7 months ???!! Wow .... I thought it was sooner .... ??!!!

Anyway ... I'm sure whenever you meet it'll be fun !!!:thumb_yello:

Hehehe .... yeah ... I was expecting his accent to be more Geordie than it was ...... (& I know a few of you are gonna kick me for saying this ..... *protects self* ....... ) .... but FD sounded a tad more Scottish ..... *ducks* ........

Yeah... well actually... it would be about 6 months... seeing as we're in January now... :doh:

A tad more Scottish??? Really? :shocked:

:mf_lustslow::wub2:

Oh frig yes! He can't help it if he's a sexy bitch!

So maybe I'm not as much in the minority as I thought!