The Australian Thread: Part Six

Rainbow Sky

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:biggrin2: AWWWWWWW ......... :wub2:

HAPPY NEW YEAR FINKSTER !!! Feel free to visit us here anytime ..... I'm often up late .... :naughty::wink2:

Happy New Year to all of you also!

I should really go to bed now, but I'll probably pay a visit later on today. :wink2:

Hope you all have a great day or night. haha Time zones fascinate yet confuse me.

Happy New Year to all of you also!

I should really go to bed now, but I'll probably pay a visit later on today. :wink2:

Hope you all have a great day or night. haha Time zones fascinate yet confuse me.

Hehe ..... Yeah .... I know ..... well Sweet Dreams then hun .... :wub2:

Hahaahahah ..... just saw that 'extra bit' ............ :naughty: well .... your room can always be 'shared' ...... :wink2::naughty:

Hehe... couldn't help it... I've practically gone around the group...

Happy New Year from a cold and rainy england :biggrin2:

xxx

Hey Freddie!

Happy New Year from the citrus city!

Yaaayyy !!! Yeah ... Howie & I watched that on the telly too ...... it was pretty AWESOME !!!!! :thumb_yello:

*feeds Freddie*:wink2:

Meh... I didn't think they were all that great... they were okay... Dad and I watched the countdown and watched some of it... then we watched The Fresh Prince Of Bel Air...

Then I fell asleep on the lounge... I got to the stage where I couldn't focus on a lot of stuff... so I was just a wee bit tipsy... Keep in mind I had 4 double shots in about 10 mins... :blink:

Hehe... couldn't help it... I've practically gone around the group...

Hey Freddie!

Happy New Year from the citrus city!

Meh... I didn't think they were all that great... they were okay... Dad and I watched the countdown and watched some of it... then we watched The Fresh Prince Of Bel Air...

Then I fell asleep on the lounge... I got to the stage where I couldn't focus on a lot of stuff... so I was just a wee bit tipsy... Keep in mind I had 4 double shots in about 10 mins... :blink:

:shocked: :shocked: 4 in 10 ???!!! :naughty:

:shocked: :shocked: 4 in 10 ???!!! :naughty:

Yeah... the party animal that I am... one was a stuff up (tried to make a CS Cowboy aka Heath Ledger with vodka), 2 proper Heath Ledgers and an Angry Smurf (blue curacao and baileys layered on top)...

I'd had 5 drinks before that...

And I was the only one who didn't go out... the others went, and got free vodka and red bulls cause one of my cousins knew the bar bitch.. ahem bar girl...

:naughty: Hiya SD !!! ....... :naughty: I think Teegs may have gone to bed now ..... :naughty::thumb_yello:

OI!!!

I'm still here!!!

So.... how did Freddie sound when you talked to him? :fisch:

On a totally unrelated note... the music player on my computer says that Harder to Breathe is being performed by Guy Sebastian... correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't it supposed to be Maroon 5?

mmmmmm... Adam Levine...

I really don't like the new banner... I don't like the pic, but as per usual I seem to be in the minority...

I don't like it either. While the previous one made him look like a moody mass-murderer, the current one makes him look like a hustler or pimp. Worst of all, it's OFF-CENTRE... blasphemous.