mika live lounge

hotdlp

• Replies 933
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I wouldn't say you're thick :naughty: but I knew about the 'MORE' button. I used it for watching the videos during my lunch break. :naughty:

And I loved every single second... :wub2:

my boss and my lady boss are all out of London today, so i can have the lunch break all day !! and im leaving earlier wahahaha

That was brilliant. Mika is so fantastic live. I could really kick some butt at Virgin Media, for them not nominating him for Best Live Act. I HAVE told them what I think of them! If anyone else wants to kick some Virgin Butts, just go onto the Live Act catagory, click, 'read comments' which is just above the comment box on that page (but that one doesn't work) the link takes you to the comment area, where you can read comments, and write them. I've left a few, in different names, about why Mika deserves to be, at least nominated, deffinately win, Best Live Act.

Love today, from Marilyn

Listening to Relax now during my lunchbreak... :wub2: It's SO hard knowing that I have to be back at work in 30 min...

me too!

nobody at the office except me during lunch hr , so i would play the album to the highest volume (haha,, not really, just a bit), watch vids of him on youtube

that's the only time i feel like in paradise :naughty: , other time at office is likeeeeeee in helllllllll :thumbdown:

thanks diana and mariposa , for the hard work :thumb_yello:

esp the cut and paste of his part ... :wink2:

only about 46 mins involved him :shocked:

already uploaded to my mp3 player , i can hear it on the transit :naughty:

>>Downloads<<

Love Today

Relax

Teardrop

At the end of Relax I think it is, the audio skips. I have no idea why cuz I didn't record it in real time or anything. It's not that annoying though.. :angel_not:

Interview bits still to come.

Thank you Mariposa and Diana! I am listening to it now.:thumb_yello:

Funny thing is when the video there finishes, youtube has an automatic thing which comes up with other MIKA vids, and one of them is Diana`s ones with the MFC logo, so good publicity!!

Hehe yeah I knew this would happen, that's why I used the MFC logo instead of some random Mika pictures. :naughty:

Gotta promote the boards!

the only right way :naughty:

yes, we don't have that habit here in southamerica (we're not so polite hehe),

but i read in Lebanon, you always ask before going to visit someone in his/her house...

I dunno but I guess in England may be pretty much the same :biggrin2:

I'm an Aussie so I don't know Jo Whiley - but she is SO ANNOYING to me, LOL!!! *blah* but Mika is wonderful, of course.

LMAO !! I think she is not that bad in this country but ... you know ... LMAO

I just don't understand why she is in such a hurry to talk !!!! presenters ... old habits die hard !! You know what, I saw her dress in the department store !! this place is full of ghosts

Just when I thought Mika couldn't be any more delicious than he already is-I see the picture of him with Jo Whiley on the main page...I haven't stopped staring at him. :wub2:

He sounds amazing! I love when Jo says "I love how you're communicating with my boys more than you are talking to me, you're playing with their toys as well":roftl: He has such a gorgeous smile. :mf_lustslow:

MySpace bulletin from BBC 1:

Date: 14 Dec 2007 16:25

Subject: The Biggest Things on Radio 1 this week

Body: Like offices all over the country, there's a heady air of Christmassyness mixed with the office lurgy here in the office of Radio 1 Online. The air is full of the smell of tangerines, as people try to stave off the flu with excess of vitamin C! We've just been working so very hard to bring you this, the rundown of The Biggest Things on Radio 1 this week :)

LIVE LOUNGE TOUR - http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/livelounge

Unless you've been under a Radio 1 rock all week, you can't have failed to notice Jo Whiley's been out and about around the UK all week. She's been visiting the homes of musicians, and getting them to play in their very own lounges. It all started at McFly's house in Hertfordshire, followed by Jack Penate's mum's house in London, and then Mika visiting Jo Whiley's house. On Thursday, the tour took in the sights of Coventry including The Enemy's house, and on Friday the final stop was Cwmaman, South Wales with the Stereophonics. Check out all the videos and photos online, and listen to the performances while you can.

ZANE LOWE'S CHRISTMAS PARTY MIXTAPE - http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/zanelowe

It was the Radio 1 office Christmas party on Wednesday night, and Zane Lowe pre-recorded his show so he could DJ for us instead! But he didn't leave you empty-handed. He recorded a kick ass Christmas party mixtape containing everything you need to get your party going; and there's no Slade in sight! Delights range from Queen to Dizzee, from the Arctics to the Beasties, and the Strokes to Jimi Hendrix. You'll love it.

MARK RONSON, GOLDEN BOY OF 2007 - http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/innewmusicwetrust/petetong

He was the man with the midas touch this year, the producer who just couldn't do wrong. In that time, Mark Ronson has produced the collosal best seller from Amy Winehouse, as well as his own phenomenally successful album Versions. He's even had to time to give Bob Dylan some swagger. In a special documentary, Pete Tong interviews Ronson, and we find out what makes the golden boy of 2007 tick. Listen online, and also download the documentary as a podcast.

LIVE MUSIC ON RADIO 1 THIS WEEK

- McFly on the Live Lounge tour

(http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/livelounge until 17 Dec)

- Jack Penate in South London for the Live Lounge tour

(http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/livelounge until 18 Dec)

- Mika at Jo Whiley's house

(http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/livelounge until 19 Dec)

- The Enemy in Coventry for the Live Lounge tour

(http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/livelounge until 20 Dec)

- The Stereophonics in Cwmaman for the Live Lounge tour

(http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/livelounge until 21 Dec)

BYE!

Don't forget to sign up to our Facebook event - Radio 1's Big Christmas Skive. We want you to share all your favourite time-wasting games, clips, and activities so that people can waste away the afternoon on Friday 21st December, and do no work at all! Sign up to the event here http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=7055645734&ref=mf

:thumb_yello: :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

hi :biggrin2: I 've been listenning to all 5parts of Mika radio 1 live lounge and...oh my gosh,they talks soooo fast,you know english is not my language,and they're so fast that I only understand some parts and because I don't understand all sometimes what I understand doesn't makes sense,I am so sad this itw seems so cool:sad: ! please I know that I am maybe asking a lot,but please could someone write down all the 5 parts of the interview so I can read it and understand...pleeeeaaaassseeeee:blush-anim-cl: you can do it here or if you want send me a pm with the itw wrote it down.I am sorry :sorry: asking you this but I love so much Mika he is the best artist ever for me,and I realy want to understand what he said.thaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnkkkkkkkkssssssssssss :mf_lustslow::biggrin2::original:

everyone loved me cos i happened to dress up in something really purple !! it's purple love today ! so im gonna say it ...

Jo Willy's dog looks dull, her bacon was yuck, her shoes belong to oxfam, her musical memorabilias should all be listed on ebay, she's been talking out loud for ages, does she really know the meaning of 'den' ??

oops, i saw her dress in Liberty, why it looks like the 50% off fcuk on her ?

Ooh, i might take all these back tomorrow mourning cos it's so good to have her desperately in love with M I K A ! auntie willy, very wicked

everyone loved me cos i happened to dress up in something really purple !! it's purple love today ! so im gonna say it ...

Jo Willy's dog looks dull, her bacon was yuck, her shoes belong to oxfam, her musical memorabilias should all be listed on ebay, she's been talking out loud for ages, does she really know the meaning of 'den' ??

Ooh, i might take all these back tomorrow mourning cos it's so good to have her desperately in love with M I K A ! auntie willy, very wicked

:blink: :blink: :blink:

???? I love Jo whiley and she's always been supportive of Mika from the very start.

Thanks for all the links and uploads, I LOVED this interview and the performances!!!

I did like Jo though, I found her funny and friendly, and like Mika and her "connected" and had a good laugh, I can't really say anything bad about her! I liked her vibe and also the show.

Also, it's only my opinion, but I do find it a bit creepy that people have dropped presents at his front door....I mean it's his house! I think that we should leave that well alone before he starts thinking of ANY fan as a potential stalker type :sneaky2:.

I really don't feel comfortable with that at all.

One thing is giving him things when he's in a public situation, but going to his house I find very intrusive