Mika's Personal Life

lollipop_monkey

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mika had an alternative HJ on stage he was good but I thought there was only one :biggrin2:

We heard :blink: HJ was chatting with Mika in Brum and asked him to sign the drumstick he caught "to Holy Johnny". He looked confused, but Mark explained that he was the original HJ from the forum and Mika said "oh, the confessions booth!"

We heard :blink: HJ was chatting with Mika in Brum and asked him to sign the drumstick he caught "to Holy Johnny". He looked confused, but Mark explained that he was the original HJ from the forum and Mika said "oh, the confessions booth!"

He said that .. awesome :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

Ohh we are not discussing his sexuality now :naughty:

Btw . . new album 2008 , should be fabbyyyyyyy :wink2:

He has quite a good memory, hasn't he?

I reckon it's time for HJ to return, a lot of people must have a lot to confess by now.........

We've probably got a lot to confess....it's been a long time.....

Hi bab ;) Wow, this is great catching up with everyone. Totally the wrong thread to do it though lol!!! :naughty: I brought it back up a couple of weeks ago, but all was a bit quiet. Quite relatively though, I think it died off a bit as Mark was running out of answers for "I had impure thoughts about Mika" etc. etc. Some of the early confessions were pure class though!

Hi you :P:wink2:

sorry taking the thread o/t

Hi! :biggrin2:

Me loves ya!! where the hell have you been??

Many oldies back tonight! :wub2:

Well, my my, me loves ya too! And as far as I know I have been here all the time. :naughty:

I have turned into a lurker though. I post only in some threads. :blink:

On topic now. Sadly, such is the tabloid press in this country (England) that Mika can only hide for so long. As much as many on here would hope - I am quite sure he is no saint, angel or virgin and sooner or later something will come out. In all honesty, I would pity any partner he has, for as long as he remains intent on concealing certain areas of his life they would have to hide also and pretend that they were not together.

Can you imagine that? not being able to go out in public together or tell many people who your partner is?

On topic now. Sadly such is the tabloid press in this country (England) that Mika can only hide for so long. As much as many on here would hope - I am quite sure he is no saint, angel or virgin and sooner or later something will come out. In all honesty, I would pity any partner he has quite, for as long as he remains intent on concealing certain areas of his life they would have to hide also and pretend that they were not together.

Can you imagine that? not being able to go out in public together or tell many people who your partner is?

yes, i thought about that a few months ago. that is just sad! they have to watch out every step they take not to be seen by anyone...:shocked:

On topic now. Sadly such is the tabloid press in this country (England) that Mika can only hide for so long. As much as many on here would hope - I am quite sure he is no saint, angel or virgin and sooner or later something will come out. In all honesty, I would pity any partner he has quite, for as long as he remains intent on concealing certain areas of his life they would have to hide also and pretend that they were not together.

So so true , the press are just waiting , soon I would imagine it will happen .. still I wouldnt care :naughty: