AnnaMariaPetra

For all of you who would like to make a Chicken for Mika (

:wink2: ) here is a sewing-pattern:

(Chicken is Kip in dutch...)

knuffelkip4.jpg

knuffelkip3.jpg

knuffelkip2.jpg

knuffelkip1.jpg

It is in Dutch, but for the ones who are used to sewing it shouldn't be a problem. Rockinbabzz made one already, I asked her to post a picture. (If you do have a problem with the language-thing you could ask me.)

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

I've finally made pictures of my own cuddly chickens: knuffelkippen11-01-08002.jpg

The blue one on the right is quite old, I made it more then twelve years ago when I was pregnant for the first time. I made it by hand completely. It belongs to my daughters, so this one is defenitly NOT going to Mika! (Sorry:wink2: )

The left one is still under construction as you might see. Maybe If I ever get a chance of meeting him, he will get it.

I think it would be really funny to have us all making him the same style of chickens all over the world and tossing them on stage during concerts. We could label them underneath with where it was from, till he has this huge international collection of chickens.

If you have the pattern on your computer I would love one by PM, thanks!

I think it would be really funny to have us all making him the same style of chickens all over the world and tossing them on stage during concerts. We could label them underneath with where it was from, till he has this huge international collection of chickens.

RockingBabz customized the patterns for computer. So you should ask her.:blush-anim-cl:

Nice Cocks:shocked: :wink2:

:roftl::roftl::roftl:LMAO what a comment and that as your av too you naughty person :bleh:

I can just imagine if all the MFC give him home made chickens lmao do you think he would groan inside his sweet and grateful smile or do you think he would start a collection and think it great fun?

:roftl::roftl::roftl:LMAO what a comment and that as your av too you naughty person :bleh:

I can just imagine if all the MFC give him home made chickens lmao do you think he would groan inside his sweet and grateful smile or do you think he would start a collection and think it great fun?

If we would do that (give Mika a homemade-chicken) he would have to build an extra room to his house...:roftl:

LOL very cute idea! :bleh:

Yay! I finished my little chicken:

chickbu3.jpg

(but my camera takes pretty crappy flash photos, might try and take a better one in the light tomorrow) :original:

I love it!! :wub2:

And I love the idea of everyone making the same chicken for Mika, we should definatly set up something like that :thumb_yello:

Here she is guys, such a poser, had to take a few. And my dog was trying to hog the camera the whole time.

chicken1ul4.jpg

chicken2lo0.jpg

chicken3po3.jpg

chicken4wc6.jpg

chicken5kp0.jpg

chicken6au3.jpg

I stuffed her with a ripped up old quilt. I think I was a bit stuffing-happy actually, she looks a bit chubby, lol. And she's a bit wonky and has a bit of trouble standing up by herself :bleh:

Should she have a name other than chicken? We'll end up with a billion "Chicken"s ...

Name suggestions?

Here she is guys, such a poser, had to take a few. And my dog was trying to hog the camera the whole time.

chicken6au3.jpg

I stuffed her with a ripped up old quilt. I think I was a bit stuffing-happy actually, she looks a bit chubby, lol. And she's a bit wonky and has a bit of trouble standing up by herself :bleh:

Should she have a name other than chicken? We'll end up with a billion "Chicken"s ...

Name suggestions?

Chickie Dokie?:naughty: