Most exciting city you ever visited

Mici

I have returned from London nearly 2 weeks ago after 10 day stay in what will turn out the best vacation i have ever had.

It was my first time in London and i loved any minute of it, had a chance to see the famous places i.e big ben, london eye etc. Met one of my closest friends for the first time and genuianly had the time of my life in there.

My question to you guys is, which is the place, country or town that you think you had the best vacation in it??

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

London. Hands down. I could write a doctoral dissertation on the reasons why. Just ask lollipop_monkey. :naughty:

A couple of weeks is not enough. I lived there for 2 years and still couldn't take it all in. I was there a couple of weeks ago and want to go back in February.

London hands down, just everything about the place. I don't know as I could handle living there as I love living in the country, but I have cravings to go and visit! Luckily it is only an hours train journey away and I go as much as I can. I even get excited when the train is pulling into Kings Cross!

Also London for me !!!!!I absolutely loved it when i was there at the beginning of December !:wub2:

I was there in the begining of December as well, the weather was perfect to all the walking and sight seeings.

I wish i had a way to get there in Feb but it won't happen probably until the summer.

I also enjoyed london alot!!! i go to england, france, and scotland every year cuz my families is realllllllllllly spread out around the world:biggrin2: my sister lives in london (finchley) my other sister lives in Paris and my other sister lives in scotland (edinburgh) sooo i go visit them!

visiting them gives me an excuse to go there! hehehehe :naughty:

Amsterdam !

I went there for 2 days when I was 10 and I just CAN'T forget this city :wub2:

It's hype, beautiful and there is bikes EVERYWHERE :biggrin2:

London is also wonderful but there is too much tourists :boxed:

OMG i want to go there sooooooo badly how was it?!?!?! i am trying to force my parents to go there this summer!:biggrin2: hehehe

I also enjoyed london alot!!! i go to england' date=' france, and scotland every year cuz my families is realllllllllllly spread out around the world:biggrin2: my sister lives in london (finchley) my other sister lives in Paris and my other sister lives in scotland (edinburgh) sooo i go visit them!

visiting them gives me an excuse to go there! hehehehe :naughty:[/quote']

2 more places i would love to visit, France & Scotland. Next time i'll fly to london i'll take the Eurostar train to Paris, that is if i'll have the money LOL.

I absolutely love London too! although been there only once... that's gonna change in february ^^ And I love Spain as whole... I really dunno... I've been there so many times and I like everything about it... the culture, food, weather.. :wink2:

Well I've hardly ever been anywhere out of Georgia. I went to Cancun once, that was really fun. But in Georgia, I LOVE Savannah..It's so pretty. And Atlanta :)

I really want to go to Europe for graduation next year, though. I'm trying to talk my mom into it.

Edinburgh. :wub2:

I've been there 4 times since '99. It's still my favourite city in Europe and I think I could live there, at least for a while, although I am not a typical 'city person'.

My favourite city outside Europe is Melbourne. Second on my list. :wink2:

For the people who like Amsterdam: Amsterdam is a nice city! :thumb_yello:

Hope you'll success ^^ It's a really nice city, and you can say to your parents that there is a lot of museums... hmm, really interesting ;o

I also went to Anne Frank's hidden house, if you go there you HAVE to visit it, it's fascinating ! (read the diary before ^^) It's amazing to visit such a place you feel like... living the history xD (Am i making sense ? ;p)

And drug is legal, there is lots of Junkies in the streets... I was young and totally CHOCKED xD

I would love it to visit the museum of Anne Frank, a couple of years ago we had a schooltrip to Amsterdam every year and we visited the museum of Anne Frank too, but the school cancelled it. The traffic to Amsterdam was terrible.

I've been to Amsterdam for a couple of hours (we dropped my uncle at the airport) and I really loved the city, but I had not the chance to see a lot of the city.:thumbdown: (so I have to see it again :roftl: )

I love Brussels too, especially the vibe of it.

for the rest I haven't been to so many cities yet, but I would love it to visit Paris and London and when I get the chance I'll travel to New York:mf_rosetinted:

Amsterdam !

I went there for 2 days when I was 10 and I just CAN'T forget this city :wub2:

It's hype, beautiful and there is bikes EVERYWHERE :biggrin2:

London is also wonderful but there is too much tourists :boxed:

Yeaah we're cool:glasses2:

And not only Amsterdam is full of bikes, most people go to school on bikes, shop on bikes, go to work on bikes when they want to be healthy:naughty:

That's hard to choose...

I had the most fun in Italy. I really liked Venice and Rome. I also liked a little town called Lugo because that's where my host family lived, and they were such nice people.

Paris was nice as well, but I don't think we stayed there long enough.

Def. Damascus and all Syria/Lebanon. Those are absulutely amazing countries where you can breath History. But what I liked most about them was the people... I've never met lovelier people in my life, they certainly don't deserve all the destruction and the war. I wish I could go back soon and hug all my friends so tight...