Most exciting city you ever visited

Mici

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I had the same feeling when i went to Croatia. People there are really nice and it's just a shame that they had to go through a war because they deserve something better :mf_rosetinted: (And croatia is one of the most amazing countries i've ever visited, it's wonderful and as you said for Syria/Lebanon, "you can breath history")

I've never been to Croatia, but one of my best friends is Croatian and knowing her and her family I see what you say is true:bleh: I wonder why war and violence come over the best people always? So you recommend me to go there, huh? :thumb_yello:

For me it is St. Augustine!!!! I have never been to a more magical place... everything about it is like being in a dream! ...a whole other world, apart from reality... a place I dred leaving! I go there as often as possible... I would LOVE to live there! ...hhhmmm... I wonder if my trip to NYC in Feb. is gonna change my opinion? ...then again MIKA will be there..... :wub2:

Yep, you have to go in Croatia ^^ I went to the southern part called "Dalmacija", I don't know if all the country is as wonderfull as this part but... i loved it :wub2: There is a LOT of tourists during the summer so the best thing to do is going there in April or May, it's already sunny but empty ^^

Thanks for the tip! I will have to go, for sure! :thumb_yello: My friend is always asking me to go to Zagreb, but flights from Madrid are extremely expensive... Let`s hope I can make it next year:biggrin2:

Awesome! When do you leave? Are you back in time for a Mika gig?

I leave on Wednesday :)

I'll be there for 3 weeks, so I will be back in the states in time for a Mika gig, although I won't be going. After Paris, I'm going to visit my brother in Montana for a week, and I'll be flying back home the day of the NYC gig (the only one I'd have a chance of going to). :thumbdown:

I leave on Wednesday :)

I'll be there for 3 weeks, so I will be back in the states in time for a Mika gig, although I won't be going. After Paris, I'm going to visit my brother in Montana for a week, and I'll be flying back home the day of the NYC gig (the only one I'd have a chance of going to). :thumbdown:

:shocked: That sucks! You can't get to Manhattan in time?

Oh well, you'll have more than enough fun in Paris to make up for it. Mika can wait. :wink2:

:shocked: That sucks! You can't get to Manhattan in time?

Oh well, you'll have more than enough fun in Paris to make up for it. Mika can wait. :wink2:

Well unfortunately I'm still a college student with not a lot of money to my name, and parents that can still tell me what to do. So Mika in Manhattan is certainly out of the question. But that's okay, I'm glad I got to see him back in June, and I can patiently wait for the next tour. :)

And yep, I know Paris is going to be the experience of a lifetime, especially with two of my best friends going with me. :)

As far as excitement goes, I'd have to say LA. I love it there, there's always a concert going on in some club that either has cheap tickets or is easy to sneak into.:naughty:

I love driving down there with a friend and partying all weekend.

Another great party city is Athens, and the streets are a bit safer than LA, although I didn't like the local guys trying to take advantage of my friends and I in the bars.:thumbdown:

My two loves are England and Egypt. :wub2: I've been to both and both of them have been wonderful trips. I guess the most exciting was England because I went there with my friend and we were independent from others. London was just wonderful and I felt so good there! :thumb_yello:

Sydney Sydney Sydney Sydney Sydney (Australia...) !!!!!!!!!!

Paris is not bad either...

But Sydney Syney Sydney Sydney !!! :bleh:

I hope i can be able to compare with LA, SF and NYC before the end of 2008... But so far : Sydney Sydney !!

hehe.. I SO saw it coming from ya, luv... :naughty:

hmm... not sure.. :blink: mey be london but there's some serious competition. :biggrin2:

Haha, you know i had to post about London somewhere.

I am sure Milano & Bologna are standing near London eh? :bleh: