Lets make Mika feel better

Ceci_B

Hello guys...I was reading this article that is in Mikagasmic and I felt soo bad...I mean, Mika feels somewhat bad of himself...that's the way I see it

" I was always told I was ugly. I still think I am ugly. I know I've got an odd face and you can't tell me otherwise. It's the same with what I do. Part of me sees myself as talented, and the other part sees me as strange. Ideas get stuck in your head and nothing changes them. Not even fame"

So I tought why don't we make a letter, a group letter telling him that the exterior is not important, what it's important it's the inside...so...I don't know if you want to do this...and we can put this in our myspace and send it to him in a message...or whatever. so what do you think¿ so, I start...

"Dear Mika:

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i think a letter would be nice actually. just a small ickle project, nothing big like scrapbooks or shizz. Something different other than talking about his success. Something more meaningful and skin deep, something that will hopefully bring up his self esteem, because HECK he's on the most astounding looking men COMPLETE with amazing personality that I've seen in a long time.

Or maybe we should all get together and drag a huge tree in front of his house and decorate it with lots of decorations :roftl:

I'm not laughing at him, I in fact think the whole thing was absolutely adorable and sweet. I'm laughing because it's cute :wub2:

Or maybe we should all get together and drag a huge tree in front of his house and decorate it with lots of decorations :roftl:

I'm not laughing at him, I in fact think the whole thing was absolutely adorable and sweet. I'm laughing because it's cute :wub2:

i really do think he would love that :cheerful_h4h::wub2: it would be so sweet!!

I found that article very sad and I feel so bad that during his childhood, some nasty, immature little brats have completely affected his life and even to this day their horrible words have scarred him so much he finds it hard to see the beauty in himself that is so obvious to those around him.

Mika is such an inspiration to so many people.

yeah sorry...that's what I meant...lol, we will put the letter in his myspace....soo....all of you want to be in?

so just keep with the letter

"Dear Mika....

first of all we the MFCers feel like giving you a big bear hug, we want you to know that beauty is not what matters..

Dear Mika,

Everyone on the MFC was burderned and truly touched by the interview that you gave (*name of article goes here*). We all knew about your childhood during your school years, but this really opened our eyes a bit more.

The majority of people here at the cosy home of the MFC have been bullied at some point or another, and for small different reasons, but we had one big reason that was the same for all of us: We were all different.

This is why we love you so much; not just for your music, not just for your infectious personality, but because of how HUMANE you are and because we can relate to you - it makes us feel a little bit closer to the man who has made our lives so much happier.

We all know that there's no true way of beating the bullies; we have all been affected terribly by the disgusting behaviour of children and it still lives with us all today, likewise with you.

We just want you to know that even when you feel most alone, you are not alone. Without trying to sound stalkerish, I mean.

All these bitchy and nasty comments affects our confidence and self esteem, likewise with you, and like you say, "not even fame can change that"...but all of us here want you to know that:

- we DEFINITELY think that you are NOT ugly. You are in fact the most idealistic man any one of us could have dreamed of *not sure about that last sentence lol, sounds too "fan" if you get me...like, crazed fan. I mean, I know we ARE pretty crazy fans, but we wont him to know that we respect him too and I think that sentence is a bit too OTT XD*. You don't have an odd face, you're beautiful. You may not believe us, you don't HAVE to believe, but we just want you to know what we think. We are speaking the most honest truth in saying that you are exquisitely wonderful inside and out. Please don't listen to all those negative comments - you deserve much better and you are much better than them anyway.

- we also think you are very considerate and thoughtful, e.g when you thought your school could do with a christmas tree. Everyone's heart melted reading about how it was dealt with and...well...it was just really cute. There's no other word to describe it...

my brain's mushed. i cant think of anything else.

Dear Mika,

Everyone on the MFC was burderned and truly touched by the interview that you gave (*name of article goes here*). We all knew about your childhood during your school years, but this really opened our eyes a bit more.

The majority of people here at the cosy home of the MFC have been bullied at some point or another, and for small different reasons, but we had one big reason that was the same for all of us: We were all different.

This is why we love you so much; not just for your music, not just for your infectious personality, but because of how HUMANE you are and because we can relate to you - it makes us feel a little bit closer to the man who has made our lives so much happier.

We all know that there's no true way of beating the bullies; we have all been affected terribly by the disgusting behaviour of children and it still lives with us all today, likewise with you.

We just want you to know that even when you feel most alone, you are not alone. Without trying to sound stalkerish, I mean.

All these bitchy and nasty comments affects our confidence and self esteem, likewise with you, and like you say, "not even fame can change that"...but all of us here want you to know that:

- we DEFINITELY think that you are NOT ugly. You are in fact the most idealistic man any one of us could have dreamed of *not sure about that last sentence lol, sounds too "fan" if you get me...like, crazed fan. I mean, I know we ARE pretty crazy fans, but we wont him to know that we respect him too and I think that sentence is a bit too OTT XD*. You don't have an odd face, you're beautiful. You may not believe us, you don't HAVE to believe, but we just want you to know what we think. We are speaking the most honest truth in saying that you are exquisitely wonderful inside and out. Please don't listen to all those negative comments - you deserve much better and you are much better than them anyway.

- we also think you are very considerate and thoughtful, e.g when you thought your school could do with a christmas tree. Everyone's heart melted reading about how it was dealt with and...well...it was just really cute. There's no other word to describe it...

I love it!!! really nice:thumb_yello: :wub2:

Dear Mika,

Aaw, that's beautiful Caz ;)

Dear Mika,

that was beautiful caz! :wub2: i just hope the journalist didn't make up some of the stuff in the article, the last thing we'd want is mika saying, 'huh? when the hell did i say that?' :roftl:

if you want, I'll try and improve the letter tomorrow or something when I'm actually awake :roftl:

I got an A for English Language in GCSE and a B in English Combined for A-Levels so I assure you I can make pretty good letters...if you want me to write it, I promise I'll make it as good as I can.

and i dont think myspace is a good idea. i doubt it will get read.

Cazgirl....yeah do what ever you want to make the letter better...and about the myspace...yeah it mght not be read....any other suggestions?

Dear Mika

We, the MFCers read the article (puts name of the article) and we feel...bad about it. Yes, you have been another victim of the times, and the bullies, we all have and we aswell get traumatized about it. But here we are, the MFCers want you to know that we admire you and look after you. We feel that we are connected to you trough your music and it breaks our heart to know that those words of the kids that bulied you are still present. We want you to know that definetly is not the exterior what counts, it doesn't matter if you are super hot or ubberly ugly, what matters is what is inside of you, your feelings, that what matters, because after the years the beauty wears off and what remains is the feelings. We want you to know that you are BEAUTIFUL! in all the extention of the word, your emotions are beautiful, the way you act, your music, your lyrics, your physical was is beautiful. You said that you still believe that You are Ugly and that's wrong, don't let the comments let you down, be you! we love you Mika! and remember that you are beuatiful

that was beautiful caz! :wub2: i just hope the journalist didn't make up some of the stuff in the article, the last thing we'd want is mika saying, 'huh? when the hell did i say that?' :roftl:

true lol, but i can totally see a lil Mika pulling a huge beast of a tree into school :roftl:

if you want, I'll try and improve the letter tomorrow or something when I'm actually awake :roftl:

I got an A for English Language in GCSE and a B in English Combined for A-Levels so I assure you I can make pretty good letters...if you want me to write it, I promise I'll make it as good as I can.

and i dont think myspace is a good idea. i doubt it will get read.

Didn't he say he reads the messages on myspace?

yeah so could i :wub2: such a mika-like thing to do :naughty: hehe

And that's why we love him:

He's quirky and he's not like every other person who finds out that you like watching saturday cartoons and finds you completely strange. He has such an affinity with his fans that it feels as though he accepts us (or would if he knew us :P) and we love that he's not "tabaloid fodder"

He's just so beautiful, talented, intellegent and... REAL.

Luv you Mika!

If he thought he was ugly then he wouldn't be prancing around with no shirt on. He knows he's gorgeous.

YOU ARE SO FUNNY !!! i think i will die in this place !

prancing around with no shirt on !!!!! he is a big fat liar, you see ! he knew that one day he will be super sexy ! those little bastards, they are being jealous ... that's what i was telling myself :sweatdrop:

And that's why we love him:

he's not "tabaloid fodder"

He's just so beautiful, talented, intellegent and... REAL.

Luv you Mika!

lioness

join the mika world domination cult email catwomanwithawhip for details

My gay name is Jules (As in the French "Julien")

Oooh ............... M i k a , please don't cut off your lion's mane !!!!!!!

we will commit suicides :chair:

Does Mika really need another fan letter?

He probably knows that a lot of people on here identify with him and think he is the cutest thing.

But it's one thing to hear what others say and another to believe it, or think it about yourself.

I also think that if you are intent on sending a letter of some kind, keep it brief, he may not bother reading it otherwise.

And remember, you don't speak for the whole of the MFC, either.

Just my 2p worth. :wink2:

I also think that if you are intent on sending a letter of some kind, keep it brief, he may not bother reading it otherwise.

Ooooh, please don't be that realistic ... bother ?? let's all say he reads them all !!!!

much better, isn't it ?

though he doesn't have to ... you know what i mean ?????

Didn't Mika say he thinks he's ugly no matter what people say?

Nonetheless, I applaud your perseverance. Maybe you all will get through to him. :thumb_yello: