Lets make Mika feel better

Ceci_B

Didn't Mika say he thinks he's ugly no matter what people say?

Nonetheless, I applaud your perseverance. Maybe you all will get through to him. :thumb_yello:

barbisssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!:mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow::wub2:

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

my letter would be short and straight to the point. (because thats the type of person i am. short - 5 foot 1.5 inches and straight to the point:thumb_yello: )

Dear Mika H.P.,

I've resently read an article where you have stated that even fame cant take away the bad childhood experiences that make you feel ugly and well, trust me im no life coach but, YOU ARENT UGLY. in fact many of us feel you are handsome and hunky! Everyone has battle scares from life, some more then others, and we all handle it differently. i want you to know that you are an insparetion to many people who have to face the dread of being a teenager. we, well i, see you as a indevidual, someone who has stayed true to theirselves and it helps us do the same...

-your a sexy man mika. dont question that.

sinsirly, one of many MFCers

my letter would be short and straight to the point. (because thats the type of person i am. short - 5 foot 1.5 inches and straight to the point:thumb_yello: )

Dear Mika H.P.,

I've resently read an article where you have stated that even fame cant take away the bad childhood experiences that make you feel ugly and well, trust me im no life coach but, YOU ARENT UGLY. in fact many of us feel you are handsome and hunky! Everyone has battle scares from life, some more then others, and we all handle it differently. i want you to know that you are an insparetion to many people who have to face the dread of being a teenager. we, well i, see you as a indevidual, someone who has stayed true to theirselves and it helps us do the same...

-your a sexy man mika. dont question that.

sinsirly, one of many MFCers

perfect! I love it!:biggrin2:

I'm not participating in this, but I'll tell you what I think about your drafts...

this one, it says very well how we feel for him , so I liked it very much, though I dunno what 'hunky' means!! haha

Dear Mika,

Everyone on the MFC was burderned and truly touched by the interview that you gave (*name of article goes here*). We all knew about your childhood during your school years, but this really opened our eyes a bit more.

The majority of people here at the cosy home of the MFC have been bullied at some point or another, and for small different reasons, but we had one big reason that was the same for all of us: We were all different.

This is why we love you so much; not just for your music, not just for your infectious personality, but because of how HUMANE you are and because we can relate to you - it makes us feel a little bit closer to the man who has made our lives so much happier.

We all know that there's no true way of beating the bullies; we have all been affected terribly by the disgusting behaviour of children and it still lives with us all today, likewise with you.

We just want you to know that even when you feel most alone, you are not alone. Without trying to sound stalkerish, I mean.

All these bitchy and nasty comments affects our confidence and self esteem, likewise with you, and like you say, "not even fame can change that"...but all of us here want you to know that:

- we DEFINITELY think that you are NOT ugly. You are in fact the most idealistic man any one of us could have dreamed of *not sure about that last sentence lol, sounds too "fan" if you get me...like, crazed fan. I mean, I know we ARE pretty crazy fans, but we wont him to know that we respect him too and I think that sentence is a bit too OTT XD*. You don't have an odd face, you're beautiful. You may not believe us, you don't HAVE to believe, but we just want you to know what we think. We are speaking the most honest truth in saying that you are exquisitely wonderful inside and out. Please don't listen to all those negative comments - you deserve much better and you are much better than them anyway.

- we also think you are very considerate and thoughtful, e.g when you thought your school could do with a christmas tree. Everyone's heart melted reading about how it was dealt with and...well...it was just really cute. There's no other word to describe it...

my brain's mushed. i cant think of anything else.

I LOVE it...

You guys, I don't think a letter is needed. It's a very nice gesture though. Every one has insecurities, but do they get letters telling them how beautiful they are? I highly doubt it. Mika doesn't think he's ugly - it's a bluff. He knows he's a sex God. :glasses2:

You guys, I don't think a letter is needed. It's a very nice gesture though. Every one has insecurities, but do they get letters telling them how beautiful they are? I highly doubt it. Mika doesn't think he's ugly - it's a bluff. He knows he's a sex God. :glasses2:

I don't know if it's a bluff...

Maybe sometimes Mika do think he's ugly, and sometimes thinks he's beautiful. I don't think I am beautiful, but the way I think about myself changes everyday. :wink2:

Mika, you ARE beautiful and I like the way you are different from others :thumb_yello:

We're not trying to MAKE Mika believe he is handsome or anything, we're not trying to CHANGE his own opinion about himself. At least, that's not what I was writing in my letter (i was half asleep when writing that lol)

I don't quite know how to explain it. I just wanted Mika to know that not everyone thinks he's ugly. I know that a handful of letters cant CHANGE anything but at least it may bring up his self esteem a little...maybe it won't, but it maybe it will make him feel better.

Leave aside all the Mikgasmic stuff ("wow thats so HOT!" "I think I'm going to die..") Of course we all really respect him. He said he doesn't like people calling him "hot" or anything, and neither do I quite frankly (when said to me) and I don't think anything like that should be said if we DO send him this letter. He'd probably just think that he's viewed as a sexual object, which is definitely not MY intention.

I wanted a letter to have a real meaning to it, one that he feels is truly genuine and heartfelt. It's all fine reading it on the fanclub, but I think going the extra mile just kinda...I don't know...well, it makes me feel as if we really mean it.

But hey, if you don't want to get involved that's fine, we're not gonna force you lol and everyone's opinion is respected.

As for reading all of his messages, he clearly doesn't. I've sent a few and he's read none of them. I look in my sentbox and the status is always "sent", never "read". Just to clear things up.

I don't know if it's a bluff...

Maybe sometimes Mika do think he's ugly, and sometimes thinks he's beautiful. I don't think I am beautiful, but the way I think about myself changes everyday. :wink2:

Mika, you ARE beautiful and I like the way you are different from others :thumb_yello:

Wise words. Also, you can know on one level that you are at least OK in the looks stakes, but on a deeper level refuse to believe it. The mind is a strange and complicated thing.

I love Caz's letter:thumb_yello: But if we're going to do this, then I think we should write it in 'we' form not in 'I' form because it's a letter from all of us. Also, instead of just posting it on his MySpace, why not send a private message? I mean, when you just post it on his MS, everyone can just read it, and I think that takes away the whole idea of the letter, because it's not for public purpose but for Mika. And yes I'm aware of the fact that he doesn't control his own MySpace, but then at least not the whole world reads it which I think is better.

Dear Mika,

Everyone on the MFC was burderned and truly touched by the interview that you gave (*name of article goes here*). We all knew about your childhood during your school years, but this really opened our eyes a bit more.

The majority of people here at the cosy home of the MFC have been bullied at some point or another, and for small different reasons, but we had one big reason that was the same for all of us: We were all different.

This is why we love you so much; not just for your music, not just for your infectious personality, but because of how HUMANE you are and because we can relate to you - it makes us feel a little bit closer to the man who has made our lives so much happier.

We all know that there's no true way of beating the bullies; we have all been affected terribly by the disgusting behaviour of children and it still lives with us all today, likewise with you.

We just want you to know that even when you feel most alone, you are not alone. Without trying to sound stalkerish, I mean.

All these bitchy and nasty comments affects our confidence and self esteem, likewise with you, and like you say, "not even fame can change that"...but all of us here want you to know that:

- we DEFINITELY think that you are NOT ugly. You are in fact the most idealistic man any one of us could have dreamed of *not sure about that last sentence lol, sounds too "fan" if you get me...like, crazed fan. I mean, I know we ARE pretty crazy fans, but we wont him to know that we respect him too and I think that sentence is a bit too OTT XD*. You don't have an odd face, you're beautiful. You may not believe us, you don't HAVE to believe, but we just want you to know what we think. We are speaking the most honest truth in saying that you are exquisitely wonderful inside and out. Please don't listen to all those negative comments - you deserve much better and you are much better than them anyway.

- we also think you are very considerate and thoughtful, e.g when you thought your school could do with a christmas tree. Everyone's heart melted reading about how it was dealt with and...well...it was just really cute. There's no other word to describe it...

I love it !!!!don't post it as a comment instead send it as a message on his myspace !

We're not trying to MAKE Mika believe he is handsome or anything, we're not trying to CHANGE his own opinion about himself. At least, that's not what I was writing in my letter (i was half asleep when writing that lol)

I don't quite know how to explain it. I just wanted Mika to know that not everyone thinks he's ugly. I know that a handful of letters cant CHANGE anything but at least it may bring up his self esteem a little...maybe it won't, but it maybe it will make him feel better.

Leave aside all the Mikgasmic stuff ("wow thats so HOT!" "I think I'm going to die..") Of course we all really respect him. He said he doesn't like people calling him "hot" or anything, and neither do I quite frankly (when said to me) and I don't think anything like that should be said if we DO send him this letter. He'd probably just think that he's viewed as a sexual object, which is definitely not MY intention.

I wanted a letter to have a real meaning to it, one that he feels is truly genuine and heartfelt. It's all fine reading it on the fanclub, but I think going the extra mile just kinda...I don't know...well, it makes me feel as if we really mean it.

But hey, if you don't want to get involved that's fine, we're not gonna force you lol and everyone's opinion is respected.

As for reading all of his messages, he clearly doesn't. I've sent a few and he's read none of them. I look in my sentbox and the status is always "sent", never "read". Just to clear things up.

When you say you sent him messages, do you mean on his personal myspace or his fan one??:blink:

When you say you sent him messages, do you mean on his personal myspace or his fan one??:blink:

Hmm, that's also something to think about. However, I'm not sure if Mika likes it that we send him messages through his personal profile:blink:

his music myspace!! guiltily, i have sent some to his personal one too, but out of emergencies rather than hoping to have a chat. (well when i say emergencies i mean stuff about his music page, like when the rescheduled london gigs werent up) i just thought there'd be more chance in him seeing it there rather than his music page, but he doesnt read anything lol. i dont blame him either, with the amount of messages he must get.

Dear Mika,

Great letter! :thumb_yello:

Especially since, last night, Mika was named as one of the 100 most annoying celebrities, in a poll of sorts, on BBC3. He was number 97, which, in a way, isn't too bad, but he shouldn't have been there at all.

Comments made were...

'He's Mika the Squeaker'

'He's got no originality'

'He won't talk about his sexuality'

The usual cock and bull, from people who haven't really listened to him, but enjoy slagging him off.

My husband was angry, as well as myself, because Alan has seen how I've grown in confidence, because I've been inspired by Mika, to not let my own invisible disability get the better of me (I have calcium in my brain which causes confusion at times) Alan wrote to the bBC, that they ought to be ashamed of themselves, and that Mika is an inspiration for people with dyslexia, or other similar diasbilities, like I have, but the BBC don't talk about that of course.

So anyway, I will jopin in and write something encourageing, but if it is on myspace, I won't be able to. I applied to be Mika's friend, but haven't been accepted yet. However, I can write something on Facebook.

Love today, from Marilyn

Especially since, last night, Mika was named as one of the 100 most annoying celebrities, in a poll of sorts, on BBC3. He was number 97, which, in a way, isn't too bad, but he shouldn't have been there at all.

Comments made were...

'He's Mika the Squeaker'

'He's got no originality'

'He won't talk about his sexuality'

The usual cock and bull, from people who haven't really listened to him, but enjoy slagging him off.

My husband was angry, as well as myself, because Alan has seen how I've grown in confidence, because I've been inspired by Mika, to not let my own invisible disability get the better of me (I have calcium in my brain which causes confusion at times) Alan wrote to the bBC, that they ought to be ashamed of themselves, and that Mika is an inspiration for people with dyslexia, or other similar diasbilities, like I have, but the BBC don't talk about that of course.

So anyway, I will jopin in and write something encourageing, but if it is on myspace, I won't be able to. I applied to be Mika's friend, but haven't been accepted yet. However, I can write something on Facebook.

Love today, from Marilyn

you don't have to be angry, you know, they are all rubbish cos they've got those rubbish people making up rubbish and spread them out everyday and night ! if you stick to it, you are forced to accept something. It's not like myspace or MTV, you've got the right to tell the right or wrong sort yourself !!!! Just ignore them !!!

and ... Jo Whiley AKA Auntie Willy, she's got her hair permed on tele ... I knew she's in love with Mika, old bitch !

Dear Mika,

i love it :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello: