Lets make Mika feel better

Ceci_B

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello guys...I was reading this article that is in Mikagasmic and I felt soo bad...I mean, Mika feels somewhat bad of himself...that's the way I see it

" I was always told I was ugly. I still think I am ugly. I know I've got an odd face and you can't tell me otherwise. It's the same with what I do. Part of me sees myself as talented, and the other part sees me as strange. Ideas get stuck in your head and nothing changes them. Not even fame"

So I tought why don't we make a letter, a group letter telling him that the exterior is not important, what it's important it's the inside...so...I don't know if you want to do this...and we can put this in our myspace and send it to him in a message...or whatever. so what do you think¿ so, I start...

"Dear Mika:

HEY I WAS WANDERING HAS ANYONE HEARD THE SONG WHAT MAKES YOU DIFFERENT MAKES YOU BEAUTIFUL BY THE BACKSTREET BOYS

THE SONG REMINDS ME OF MIKA AND FITS WITH THIS THEARD PLEASE CHECK THE SONG OUT AND LET ME KNOW WHAT U THINK

HEY I WAS WANDERING HAS ANYONE HEARD THE SONG WHAT MAKES YOU DIFFERENT MAKES YOU BEAUTIFUL BY THE BACKSTREET BOYS

THE SONG REMINDS ME OF MIKA AND FITS WITH THIS THEARD PLEASE CHECK THE SONG OUT AND LET ME KNOW WHAT U THINK

here are the lyrics

BACKSTREET BOYS LYRICS

"What Makes You Different (Makes You Beautiful)"

You don't run with the crowd

You go your own way

You don't play after dark

You light up my day

Got your own kind of style

That sets you apart

Baby, that's why you captured my heart

I know sometimes you feel like you don't fit in

And this world doesn't know what you have within

When I look at you, I see something rare

A rose that can grow anywhere (grow anywhere)

And there's no one I know that can compare

What makes you different, (alright) makes you beautiful (alright)

What's there inside you, (alright) shines through to me

In your eyes I see, all the love I'll ever need

You're all I need, oh girl

What makes you different, makes you beautiful to me

Hey, yeah yeah yeah

You got something so real

You touched me so deep (touched me so deep)

See material things

Don't matter to me

So come as you are

You've got nothing to prove

You won me with all that you do

And I wanna take this chance to say to you

What makes you different, (alright, yeah yeah) makes you beautiful (alright)

What's there inside you, (alright) shines through to me

What makes you different, makes you beautiful

You don't know (you don't know) how you touched my life (touched my life)

Oh in so many ways (so many ways) I just can't describe

You taught me what love is supposed to be

You saw the little things that make you beautiful to me (so beautiful)

Oh yeah, yeah

What makes you,

What makes you different, (what makes) makes you beautiful (to me)

What's there inside you, (there shines) shines through to me

What makes you different, makes you beautiful to me

Everything you do is beautiful (so beautiful)

Love you give shines right through me (shines right through to me)

Everything you do is beautiful (ooh, ooh ooh ooh oh)

Oh, you're beautiful to me (to me)

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gI5P2DsUyYM&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gI5P2DsUyYM&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Hey, MetalMunchkin - I can try to help you get a signature if you want one! Here are the steps you need to follow - click on account, edit signature, and type in the following (one of my sigs I have made) [*IMG]http://i19.tinypic.com/87jyj50.jpg[/img] But remove the asterisk in the code or else the code won't work!

Hope this helps!!

Hey, MetalMunchkin - I can try to help you get a signature if you want one! Here are the steps you need to follow - click on account, edit signature, and type in the following (one of my sigs I have made) [*IMG]http://i19.tinypic.com/87jyj50.jpg[/img] But remove the asterisk in the code or else the code won't work!

Hope this helps!!

omg thank you so much i totally love that pic

Dear Mika,

Everyone on the MFC was burderned and truly touched by the interview that you gave (*name of article goes here*). We all knew about your childhood during your school years, but this really opened our eyes a bit more.

The majority of people here at the cosy home of the MFC have been bullied at some point or another, and for small different reasons, but we had one big reason that was the same for all of us: We were all different.

This is why we love you so much; not just for your music, not just for your infectious personality, but because of how HUMANE you are and because we can relate to you - it makes us feel a little bit closer to the man who has made our lives so much happier.

We all know that there's no true way of beating the bullies; we have all been affected terribly by the disgusting behaviour of children and it still lives with us all today, likewise with you.

We just want you to know that even when you feel most alone, you are not alone. Without trying to sound stalkerish, I mean.

All these bitchy and nasty comments affects our confidence and self esteem, likewise with you, and like you say, "not even fame can change that"...but all of us here want you to know that:

- we DEFINITELY think that you are NOT ugly. You are in fact the most idealistic man any one of us could have dreamed of *not sure about that last sentence lol, sounds too "fan" if you get me...like, crazed fan. I mean, I know we ARE pretty crazy fans, but we wont him to know that we respect him too and I think that sentence is a bit too OTT XD*. You don't have an odd face, you're beautiful. You may not believe us, you don't HAVE to believe, but we just want you to know what we think. We are speaking the most honest truth in saying that you are exquisitely wonderful inside and out. Please don't listen to all those negative comments - you deserve much better and you are much better than them anyway.

- we also think you are very considerate and thoughtful, e.g when you thought your school could do with a christmas tree. Everyone's heart melted reading about how it was dealt with and...well...it was just really cute. There's no other word to describe it...

my brain's mushed. i cant think of anything else.

It's a beautiful letter. :thumb_yello: I wish I could express my thoughts through writing so well as you can - it is exactly what I would like Mika to know, but I couldn't write it so sincerely ad sensibly. I would probably write something like: "Whaat, are you crazy?? You're not ugly in any way, how can you say so or even think so, it's ridiculous, you're weird, really!!" (ok, I'm exaggerating a bit, but you know what I mean:naughty: ) You should really send this :wink2:

It's a beautiful letter. :thumb_yello: I wish I could express my thoughts through writing so well as you can - it is exactly what I would like Mika to know, but I couldn't write it so directly and sincerely. I would probably write something like: "Whaat, are you crazy?? You're not ugly in any way, how can you say so or even think so, it's ridiculous, you're weird, really!!" (ok, I'm exaggerating a bit, but you know what I mean:naughty: ) You should really send this :wink2:

:thumb_yello: Totally agree

BTW, I'm sad because I requested for friendship in his music Myspace and I was not added... :( I've never seen his personal space...I wonder how is it like, and how do you know it's his. Anyway, if you send it as a private PM, I think he wouldn't mind. Some people got his adress to put presents...that's way more personal...:mf_rosetinted:

I'm so glad everyone liked me letter, but i cannot express fully how half asleep i was when i wrote that, so to read all these comments when my brain was barely finctioning is so weird lol XD

unfortunately i have no time at the moment to continue it or refurbish it to its full potential, but I'll try and do it tomorrow.

so, then we will send that message, the one who Cazgirl wrote....should we put him

"From the MFCers" or just the ones who agreed to make this message?

quick question...it's kind of random but, I was reading this interview

were he says he hates water...does that mean he doesn't shower?

or he just hates swimmingpools and going to the beach?

:thumb_yello: Totally agree

BTW, I'm sad because I requested for friendship in his music Myspace and I was not added... :( I've never seen his personal space...I wonder how is it like, and how do you know it's his. Anyway, if you send it as a private PM, I think he wouldn't mind. Some people got his adress to put presents...that's way more personal...:mf_rosetinted:

just request his friendship on his music myspace again, he sometimes adds ppl only on the 2nd or 3rd try. :wink2: his personal myspace is set to private, so there's nothing to see. :bleh:

so, then we will send that message, the one who Cazgirl wrote....should we put him

"From the MFCers" or just the ones who agreed to make this message?

quick question...it's kind of random but, I was reading this interview

were he says he hates water...does that mean he doesn't shower?

or he just hates swimmingpools and going to the beach?

please dont send that message. it is unfinished. i wrote in my previous post that i will finish the draft tomorrow :)

i still dont think we should send it via ANY Myspace. I've sent messages to BOTH profiles with the title "MFC" in them and he hasnt read any of them. it's best to give it to him personally, i think.

as for water, i think he just hates the ocean because of the fish that live inside it.

don't worry...I wasn't going to send it just yet....yeah I agree with you...we should give it to him personally....

I've send him too a message with the MFC and he hasn't replid yet.

oh I see....he doesn't like to go to the beach! so DO I! weee!! another thing we have in common,...lol

don't worry...I wasn't going to send it just yet....yeah I agree with you...we should give it to him personally....

I've send him too a message with the MFC and he hasn't replid yet.

oh I see....he doesn't like to go to the beach! so DO I! weee!! another thing we have in common,...lol

i totally hate the beach

i tought this was funny

8bdvnv6.jpg

a club is a great idea

im scared of sharks but i like certain fish

hahaha, I don't like sharks either....who does?

yeah...I like the fish that it's in Nemo the movie....er...what's her name...the blue one.

Dore?

Hello guys...I was reading this article that is in Mikagasmic and I felt soo bad...I mean, Mika feels somewhat bad of himself...that's the way I see it

" I was always told I was ugly. I still think I am ugly. I know I've got an odd face and you can't tell me otherwise. It's the same with what I do. Part of me sees myself as talented, and the other part sees me as strange. Ideas get stuck in your head and nothing changes them. Not even fame"

So I tought why don't we make a letter, a group letter telling him that the exterior is not important, what it's important it's the inside...so...I don't know if you want to do this...and we can put this in our myspace and send it to him in a message...or whatever. so what do you think¿ so, I start...

"Dear Mika:

im not gonna lie, he is strange,and that is why i like him, i have something to relate to, im strange, mika is strange. i mean everyone is a bit strange....

thats allright were all quilty of ease dropping at some point in time

i do it ALL the time though :naughty: i definitely have a problem... during school i don't really have any friends so i'll just ease drop :roftl: people's petty problems are just so entertaining LOL

i do it ALL the time though :naughty: i definitely have a problem... during school i don't really have any friends so i'll just ease drop :roftl: people's petty problems are just so entertaining LOL

i belive thats called a um oh geez wheres that word im after

ears dropping disroder will do i was thinking of compulsive thats the one

why don't you have friends?

there was a point in my life...(i sound as if I was really old...hahaha, I'm just 16), well, when I was 15 there was a time when the whole school hated me...that was kind of rough to be there....

why don't you have friends?

there was a point in my life...(i sound as if I was really old...hahaha, I'm just 16), well, when I was 15 there was a time when the whole school hated me...that was kind of rough to be there....

i think we have all been there a point in time where no body as like you for one reason or another im almost 21 so i've had to a few times in my life

change your perspective of how you think and look at things by telling your self you can do what ever you put your mind to and that you dont care what other people say about you its whats in the inside that counts most