Virgin show - Parc des Princes - Paris http://www.virginradio.fr/ at 10:30 pm Fr

Pamette

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Okay, so confirming, we can listen to the gig here (http://www.radios-direct.fr/virginradio.php) at 10.30pm? But there will be songs from some other concert too, not just Mika's?

Is there a way of recording it? Will anyone be recording/uploading it?

:woot_jump:

Yep! :wink2: A mix between Mika and les Eurokéennes de Belfort, a festival. I really don't know how they planned it.

You can record it with a software but i only know the name. I don't know how it works. I don't know if someone will record it but i think someone is ready for that. :thumb_yello:

Oh my God, it's today! :shocked: I'm so excited although I'm not going. Can't even be here sitting and watching the reports starting to flow or listening to the radio when it happens. But I hope you all have lots of fun! I expect to see lots of biiig reports after today. Take pics and vids if you can! :thumb_yello::punk:

I'll do my best to record it!

Can't hear virginradio today........ do you?

:biggrin2::wub2:

No me either! :yikes: But I was listening to it last night with the link at the top, but now ... nothing :boxed:

Yep! :wink2: A mix between Mika and les Eurokéennes de Belfort, a festival. I really don't know how they planned it.

You can record it with a software but i only know the name. I don't know how it works. I don't know if someone will record it but i think someone is ready for that.

How silly, why would anyone want to listen to anything but Mika? :bleh:

What's the name of the program? I might be able to figure it out in time..

Sorry, got bad news........dunno why.......but today I can't listen to virginradio on my Mac, so I can't record it............

I'll be able to hear it on the pc but unfortunately I've got no program to rip it there....... sure someone else will do it

Sorry, got bad news........dunno why.......but today I can't listen to virginradio on my Mac, so I can't record it............

I'll be able to hear it on the pc but unfortunately I've got no program to rip it there....... sure someone else will do it

That's a shame:sad:

What program do you use to record it?

If you can tell me how to record it I can try and do it :wink2:

I have Audacity (if that helps)

I've got Audio Hijack, but it's only for Mac I think, and it's not free, just the trial version is but you can' t record for long with that.

I have Audacity, too, read you can rip audio, too......... but I've never used it so far.

These programs are usually easy to use..... why don't you try?

that virgin radio link doesn't work for me (player pretends to start but i don't hear anything) :sad:

I have the same problem and would love to have it recorded. I am counting on you! Thanks in advance. :blush-anim-cl:

i use no23 recorder to record stuff like that - here: http://no23.de/no23web/MP3_OGG_Aufnahme_Player_Download.aspx - i think it's only available in german, but you can try.

that virgin radio link doesn't work for me (player pretends to start but i don't hear anything) :sad:

Tks Mellody! No it's not only available in Germany: I've downloaded and tried it, it's easy to use, but the audio of the recorded files is very very low and crap.......... guess it's a problem with my pc........maybe the sound card.........if someone else wants to try..........

Tks Mellody! No it's not only available in Germany: I've downloaded and tried it, it's easy to use, but the audio of the recorded files is very very low and crap.......... guess it's a problem with my pc........maybe the sound card.........if someone else wants to try..........

i didn't mean only available in germany, but only in the german language. :wink2:

which settings are set in the recorder? most important is, before you record, make a test recording and adjust the controls "master" and "volume" until in the VU right / VU left pictures the white needles stay in the yellow part most of the time.

I've got Audio Hijack, but it's only for Mac I think, and it's not free, just the trial version is but you can' t record for long with that.

I have Audacity, too, read you can rip audio, too......... but I've never used it so far.

These programs are usually easy to use..... why don't you try?

I've been trying, but it's crappy quality....I think I'm doing it wrong :naughty:

Here's the deal:

I figured out how to record and all of that, but the quality isn't the best, however, it's not necessarily the worst either. Shall I attempt recording the gig today?

i didn't mean only available in germany, but only in the german language. :wink2:

which settings are set in the recorder? most important is, before you record, make a test recording and adjust the controls "master" and "volume" until in the VU right / VU left pictures the white needles stay in the yellow part most of the time.

oh yeah....... I read germany instead of german........too fast.........:naughty:

I tried everything but didn't succeed ..........the needles continue to stay in the blue part

Here's the deal:

I figured out how to record and all of that, but the quality isn't the best, however, it's not necessarily the worst either. Shall I attempt recording the gig today?

Hello? :naughty:

pengu,bab,jemma and i on eurostar on our way to paris. Ran into aurelien who's on the same train,haha!

Oh say hello to my favourite lay-dees! I miss you all and am there with you in spirit! :wub2:

And pls tell Aurelien I want to see him in Toronto in a few weeks!

Here's the deal:

Ohhhhhh.....are you talking to me??? :naughty: of course we won't mind if you wanna try.........